Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Will TRP audience like this track? (Page 13)

Poll Question: Will TRP audience like this track?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [11.52%]
169 [88.48%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
the latest trps prove the ineffectiveness of the current track Thumbs Down
i hope trps to further decline !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

the latest trps prove the ineffectiveness of the current track Thumbs Down
i hope trps to further decline !
Day Dreaming
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Padhi - Even Mukku was supposed to be the 'PARALLEL LEAD' but he was hataoed after TRPs fell to 1.4LOL

I don't think channel will risk a superhit show like MEIEJ for one person.

TRP audience would have liked this track if Madhu and RK were RM together against that gangster. I don't believe his story and don't feel bad for him ... audience is intelligent enough to hear the doubt in Rashid's voice and make their own assumptions.

Sullu is going to die a painful death ... that's for sure.

As to Mukku, he didn't have contacts at the right places, na? LOL
I want TRP's to go to 1, not ashamed to say this ... hate this boring sadakchap bhaigiri track. Am thinking of taking a month long break from the show. Anything good at 8:30pm? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..masan1anitaraniBefikreleelaa9

..natasha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..natasha..
..natasha..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

@Padhi - Even Mukku was supposed to be the 'PARALLEL LEAD' but he was hataoed after TRPs fell to 1.4LOL

I don't think channel will risk a superhit show like MEIEJ for one person.

TRP audience would have liked this track if Madhu and RK were RM together against that gangster. I don't believe his story and don't feel bad for him ... audience is intelligent enough to hear the doubt in Rashid's voice and make their own assumptions.

Sullu is going to die a painful death ... that's for sure.

As to Mukku, he didn't have contacts at the right places, na? LOL
I want TRP's to go to 1, not ashamed to say this ... hate this boring sadakchap bhaigiri track. Am thinking of taking a month long break from the show. Anything good at 8:30pm? LOL

TMKUC
really worth watching show...Embarrassed...my all time fav
Mb ke aane ke baad use meine dhoka diya tha...ab firse uske paas gayi LOL
Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
TRP Audience likes the passion/love & junoon of this show - which is Rishbala together!  Or TRP audience likes that the bahu of the family is standing AGAINST outsiders/enemy and SUPPORTING family! 

There is no passion or intense love in the story now as the focus is on sadakchaap.  As the love of channel for their goldie is known, seems like the bahu might take his side -leading to the 2nd option also out of the picture! 

TRP's downfall has started and expected more! Thumbs Down 

Current track is a big flop Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1anitaraniBefikreleelaa9

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged

The biggest trp killer is montage itslf. It reflects wife dilemma over husband n friend. N those who thnk ds drama wl garner trp they r day dreaming. Talk to ur heart who should u support ur spouse who lves u madly or a friend who wnts to tke revnge 4rm ur spouse. Yeah ds trck may initially get success but vry sun people get irritatd wd ds trck. Y lve triangle faild bcz fans still believd rk madhu married tht ws magic of rishabla.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnidvs_smiRKanitaraniBefikreleelaa9

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I think the TRP audience will like this track because I remember a while ago when Rishbala hugging scenes started they was a member which posted a thread to say she didn't know where to look with her kids there when watching all the romance, at the time we all said it's modern times best they learn at home you can explain to them that they are married that's why they are romancing in that way. 

But we were seeing that the same time slot family entertainment on Sab TV 8.30pm is the top and MEIEJ was often second to them, sometimes on top but mostly the other one is on top. So yes family audiences would like the family drama, also I've seen a few posts recently where some members find it hard to watch the SR and other intimate scenes with their mum and other senior members of their families, I'm sure it's happening throughout the audience there in India.

But you know, a large part of MB audience comprises of youth because they are all VD and DD fans from their previous shows which were youth based and full of romance. Star One channel didn't have reach, so it could never get good TRPs and everyone used to watch those shows online, but Colors has good enough reach and everyone watches it on TV and that is why TRPs went as high as 4.5 during the track when RishBala were falling in love and also during the revenge track. The audience wants drama but it should be gripping.

This track is old wine served in new bottle. It may appeal to the oldies but not to the YOUTH. They will stop watching the show. And nowadays even oldies hate kekta style dramas. They also like to watch love stories.

The show's title is about love and passion so obviously the CV's will show a lot of romance, passion and obsession of Madhubala by the male leads, that's what we want to see that's why we are hooked to the show as well. But going back to my previous point about family drama getting the higher viewers then romance of Rishbala because the youth feel uncomfortable in front of their parents seeing the romance and also the parents feel embarrassed as well, both ways.

I know what you are saying, also VD and DD have brought the youth audience from their previous shows and now watching them in MEIEJ, but if they is an intimate scene where it's uncomfortable to view with your mum and dad there obviously that youth will watch online instead, therefore the parents might not watch MEIEJ because the daughter is upstairs watching from her laptop, thereby the TRP of the show still remains low, so family drama that is high on TRP wins the audience figures for that reason too.

But that should not be such a big issue Chakku, at least not anymore as Colors, Viacom18 has unsubscribed from TRP figures from TAM, though they will still be producing the figures for advertisers I understand,  so TRP perhaps won't matter so much to us also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ojaswini95

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
@en - I don't know about any other show because I only watch MBLOL

@masan and Shazzie - AgreeClap It would have been logical had they shown Madhu in dilemma before marrying RK fully. But now since they have married each other and even consummated their marriage, audience will hate if Madhu chooses her friend over her husband even after her husband being innocent in all this.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1Shazzieleelaa9

Go to top