Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Will TRP audience like this track? (Page 12)

Poll Question: Will TRP audience like this track?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
22 [11.52%]
169 [88.48%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
This show is already boring because of that ghg, and now even this forum is boring me. We can't even criticize anyone. What's the fun if you can't express your opinions freely..??DeadJust hoping TRP audience rejects this track bigtime. Just halka shocks aren't enough for colorless channel, they need a "Zor ka Jhatkha" and that too "zor se"..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1ShazzieBefikre

raiz03 Senior Member
raiz03
raiz03

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Very Boring track!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Guys don't kill me for this but I feel that the TRPs will rise this week because of family drama and the CVs and channel will torture us moreLOL

in ur main post u were praying about TRP fall and say what now??? Confused ROFL

r u  preggo by anychance? ROFL
what d???ShockedShockedShocked radhi ur 16 marriages a taking a toll on u..ROFLROFLROFL

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

Guys don't kill me for this but I feel that the TRPs will rise this week because of family drama and the CVs and channel will torture us moreLOL

what d???ShockedShockedShocked radhi ur 16 marriages a taking a toll on u..ROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Dilu - Agree. They need a zor ka jhatka yet againAngry

chirpyhapibird

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
I think the TRP audience will like this track because I remember a while ago when Rishbala hugging scenes started they was a member which posted a thread to say she didn't know where to look with her kids there when watching all the romance, at the time we all said it's modern times best they learn at home you can explain to them that they are married that's why they are romancing in that way. 

But we were seeing that the same time slot family entertainment on Sab TV 8.30pm is the top and MEIEJ was often second to them, sometimes on top but mostly the other one is on top. So yes family audiences would like the family drama, also I've seen a few posts recently where some members find it hard to watch the SR and other intimate scenes with their mum and other senior members of their families, I'm sure it's happening throughout the audience there in India.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ojaswini95Befikre

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

arey see chakku naa ROFL ROFL

and u swetu saali jyada chapad chapad kiya to tera BF tujhe nahi dilaungi vmpy gaya hath se samaj lena ROFL
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

I think the TRP audience will like this track because I remember a while ago when Rishbala hugging scenes started they was a member which posted a thread to say she didn't know where to look with her kids there when watching all the romance, at the time we all said it's modern times best they learn at home you can explain to them that they are married that's why they are romancing in that way. 

But we were seeing that the same time slot family entertainment on Sab TV 8.30pm is the top and MEIEJ was often second to them, sometimes on top but mostly the other one is on top. So yes family audiences would like the family drama, also I've seen a few posts recently where some members find it hard to watch the SR and other intimate scenes with their mum and other senior members of their families, I'm sure it's happening throughout the audience there in India.

But you know, a large part of MB audience comprises of youth because they are all VD and DD fans from their previous shows which were youth based and full of romance. Star One channel didn't have reach, so it could never get good TRPs and everyone used to watch those shows online, but Colors has good enough reach and everyone watches it on TV and that is why TRPs went as high as 4.5 during the track when RishBala were falling in love and also during the revenge track. The audience wants drama but it should be gripping.

This track is old wine served in new bottle. It may appeal to the oldies but not to the YOUTH. They will stop watching the show. And nowadays even oldies hate kekta style dramas. They also like to watch love stories.

masan1chirpyhapibird

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged

@nafs its nt about romance or hugging scenes. Its abt leads portryal. Just to make a room for sultan they cnt butcher dr leads charcter. Y Dabh,saathiya n Yrkkh always have gud trps bcz in those show husbnd n wife fght against all externalities. Women in indian society r cnsidrd as protector of family. The audience u r talkng abt dnt want to c wife supportng gangster over husbnd due to misundrstndngs.

chirpyhapibirdBefikre

Go to top