No, because there are no RishBala scene :|
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Chinky-

the latest trps prove the ineffectiveness of the current track πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i hope trps to further decline !
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Padhi - Even Mukku was supposed to be the 'PARALLEL LEAD' but he was hataoed after TRPs fell to 1.4πŸ˜†

I don't think channel will risk a superhit show like MEIEJ for one person.

TRP audience would have liked this track if Madhu and RK were RM together against that gangster. I don't believe his story and don't feel bad for him ... audience is intelligent enough to hear the doubt in Rashid's voice and make their own assumptions.

Sullu is going to die a painful death ... that's for sure.

As to Mukku, he didn't have contacts at the right places, na? πŸ˜†
I want TRP's to go to 1, not ashamed to say this ... hate this boring sadakchap bhaigiri track. Am thinking of taking a month long break from the show. Anything good at 8:30pm? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ennishet

TRP audience would have liked this track if Madhu and RK were RM together against that gangster. I don't believe his story and don't feel bad for him ... audience is intelligent enough to hear the doubt in Rashid's voice and make their own assumptions.

Sullu is going to die a painful death ... that's for sure.

As to Mukku, he didn't have contacts at the right places, na? πŸ˜†
I want TRP's to go to 1, not ashamed to say this ... hate this boring sadakchap bhaigiri track. Am thinking of taking a month long break from the show. Anything good at 8:30pm? πŸ˜†

TMKUC
really worth watching show...😳...my all time fav
Mb ke aane ke baad use meine dhoka diya tha...ab firse uske paas gayi πŸ˜†
TRP Audience likes the passion/love & junoon of this show - which is Rishbala together!  Or TRP audience likes that the bahu of the family is standing AGAINST outsiders/enemy and SUPPORTING family! 

There is no passion or intense love in the story now as the focus is on sadakchaap.  As the love of channel for their goldie is known, seems like the bahu might take his side -leading to the 2nd option also out of the picture! 

TRP's downfall has started and expected more! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Current track is a big flop πŸ€’

The biggest trp killer is montage itslf. It reflects wife dilemma over husband n friend. N those who thnk ds drama wl garner trp they r day dreaming. Talk to ur heart who should u support ur spouse who lves u madly or a friend who wnts to tke revnge 4rm ur spouse. Yeah ds trck may initially get success but vry sun people get irritatd wd ds trck. Y lve triangle faild bcz fans still believd rk madhu married tht ws magic of rishabla.
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

But you know, a large part of MB audience comprises of youth because they are all VD and DD fans from their previous shows which were youth based and full of romance. Star One channel didn't have reach, so it could never get good TRPs and everyone used to watch those shows online, but Colors has good enough reach and everyone watches it on TV and that is why TRPs went as high as 4.5 during the track when RishBala were falling in love and also during the revenge track. The audience wants drama but it should be gripping.

This track is old wine served in new bottle. It may appeal to the oldies but not to the YOUTH. They will stop watching the show. And nowadays even oldies hate kekta style dramas. They also like to watch love stories.

The show's title is about love and passion so obviously the CV's will show a lot of romance, passion and obsession of Madhubala by the male leads, that's what we want to see that's why we are hooked to the show as well. But going back to my previous point about family drama getting the higher viewers then romance of Rishbala because the youth feel uncomfortable in front of their parents seeing the romance and also the parents feel embarrassed as well, both ways.

I know what you are saying, also VD and DD have brought the youth audience from their previous shows and now watching them in MEIEJ, but if they is an intimate scene where it's uncomfortable to view with your mum and dad there obviously that youth will watch online instead, therefore the parents might not watch MEIEJ because the daughter is upstairs watching from her laptop, thereby the TRP of the show still remains low, so family drama that is high on TRP wins the audience figures for that reason too.

But that should not be such a big issue Chakku, at least not anymore as Colors, Viacom18 has unsubscribed from TRP figures from TAM, though they will still be producing the figures for advertisers I understand,  so TRP perhaps won't matter so much to us also.
@en - I don't know about any other show because I only watch MBπŸ˜†

@masan and Shazzie - AgreeπŸ‘ It would have been logical had they shown Madhu in dilemma before marrying RK fully. But now since they have married each other and even consummated their marriage, audience will hate if Madhu chooses her friend over her husband even after her husband being innocent in all this.  
the  best  thing about this bhai track  is  that  at  the  end  of this track we will come  to  know  bhai is not rk's bhai
and  meera and  rasheed are   scheming everything
yesterday meera was  so  fast  in telling  sultan  haa beta apni maa ke    haq  ke  liye  lad
rasheed  kuch bhul gaya tha

and  most of the times  cvs  give  us  some  hidden secrets
rk  asked his  father's  blessings to be like him
so  mk has  to be  good

and  madhu once  said  that if sultan ever puts  a gun to rk  then she  will kill him with that gun
i  m hoping  by  the time jdj ends  bhai's  track  will also  end
if  bhai is  really  rk's  bro  then  he  has  to be in show  for  2 -3 years
and  i  feel  tiwari  has  more  standard
i  was  wtchinh  the epi were rk  offers madhu   40 lacs in hospital
the  epi  was  class apart

tiwari  ka  standard  cannot  be  low  to  keep  bhai  forever

trps  can  fall or  even  rise
bcoz  many  like  family drama
I wish trps falls so dat CVS get some brains🀣🀣
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

The show's title is about love and passion so obviously the CV's will show a lot of romance, passion and obsession of Madhubala by the male leads, that's what we want to see that's why we are hooked to the show as well. But going back to my previous point about family drama getting the higher viewers then romance of Rishbala because the youth feel uncomfortable in front of their parents seeing the romance and also the parents feel embarrassed as well, both ways.

I know what you are saying, also VD and DD have brought the youth audience from their previous shows and now watching them in MEIEJ, but if they is an intimate scene where it's uncomfortable to view with your mum and dad there obviously that youth will watch online instead, therefore the parents might not watch MEIEJ because the daughter is upstairs watching from her laptop, thereby the TRP of the show still remains low, so family drama that is high on TRP wins the audience figures for that reason too.

But that should not be such a big issue Chakku, at least not anymore as Colors, Viacom18 has unsubscribed from TRP figures from TAM, though they will still be producing the figures for advertisers I understand,  so TRP perhaps won't matter so much to us also.

@Red - I fail to understand what kind of love scenes do people want to see between Jethji and SIL?πŸ˜• Madhu is now fully MARRIED to RK and has even consummated her marriage with him, so do you think any kind of audience will like or accept a love triangle?🀒 If they even dare to show Bhai still harbouring feelings for Madhu, then this show will definitely go to the dogs. People found Dips harbouring feelings for RK so disgusting, but atleast they were in a relationship before. But Madhu has never looked at bhai like that. So what kind of passion and love do people wish to see between Jeth and Bala?

@Pink - People just feel embarassed to watch such scenes in front of family but they still watch it together. Moreover this show never has shown any kind of unacceptable intimate scene. Hugs and lifts are very normal for anyone. People started watching this show because it was supposed to be full of passion and intensity and a love story. So what about that audience?