Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rajjji

the  best  thing about this bhai track  is  that  at  the  end  of this track we will come  to  know  bhai is not rk's bhai

and  meera and  rasheed are   scheming everything
yesterday meera was  so  fast  in telling  sultan  haa beta apni maa ke    haq  ke  liye  lad
rasheed  kuch bhul gaya tha

and  most of the times  cvs  give  us  some  hidden secrets
rk  asked his  father's  blessings to be like him
so  mk has  to be  good

and  madhu once  said  that if sultan ever puts  a gun to rk  then she  will kill him with that gun
i  m hoping  by  the time jdj ends  bhai's  track  will also  end
if  bhai is  really  rk's  bro  then  he  has  to be in show  for  2 -3 years
and  i  feel  tiwari  has  more  standard
i  was  wtchinh  the epi were rk  offers madhu   40 lacs in hospital
the  epi  was  class apart

tiwari  ka  standard  cannot  be  low  to  keep  bhai  forever

trps  can  fall or  even  rise
bcoz  many  like  family drama

I also wish that this track ends with JDJ🥱
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No way...ppl wil dnt like this track...becoz this track dedicated to BHAI...seem channel BOY's promoting much...less Rishbala scene...MEIEJ only stand for RISHBALA/DVD...THEY ARE JAAN OF THIS SHOW...when trp around 1..then CVS ko akal ayegi
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didn't liked this new track.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: luv_rk

No way...ppl wil dnt like this track...becoz this track dedicated to BHAI...seem channel BOY's promoting much...less Rishbala scene...MEIEJ only stand for RISHBALA/DVD...THEY ARE JAAN OF THIS SHOW...when trp around 1..then CVS ko akal ayegi

I'll be the happiest person if this track isn't accepted well😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Red - I fail to understand what kind of love scenes do people want to see between Jethji and SIL?😕 Madhu is now fully MARRIED to RK and has even consummated her marriage with him, so do you think any kind of audience will like or accept a love triangle?🤢 If they even dare to show Bhai still harbouring feelings for Madhu, then this show will definitely go to the dogs. People found Dips harbouring feelings for RK so disgusting, but atleast they were in a relationship before. But Madhu has never looked at bhai like that. So what kind of passion and love do people wish to see between Jeth and Bala?

You misunderstood Rishbala have had their SR now, also MB's character the CV's did make her start the revenge on RK but you see she dropped the plan, why because she is supposed to be the good person in the show not a vamp to have feelings like that for another man not her husband, I'm afraid we are restricted from Sulbala happening because of this. 

That's why the CV's cleverly did the Sulbala issue to be all in RK's mind and the actual was quite different it was Aryan that Madhu was concerned about with the Sultan relation. It was always a perceived thing with RK, just to keep Madhu's character intact. I think in serials the heroines are always whiter than white and the vamps are the ones that carry out schemes of revenge and want to steal men also. 

Now as the situation is with Rishbala married but Sultan and family leaving in the same house as Rishbala if Madhu goes close to Sultan's family's side in this matter we might have a similar thing happening, it will always be a perceived think in RK's mind rather than the actual being Madhu just be her understanding self wanting to resolve the problems. 

But by my first explanation family drama will always win more audience figures then only a story where romance only is being shown. 
raj80 thumbnail

@Nafsweetheart:RK style KC got them 4.5 TRP's where they were about to kiss...and the consummation scene was aesthetically shot and nothing was bold or vulgar  so don't think the audience would dislike it...I keep on saying this love triangles r recipe for disaster and audience won't take it as the show is abt Rishbala's ishq and junoon for each other...The audience r hating this clunky bhai track were nothing is making sense...I feel the CV's continuing with their mission to garner sympathy for bhai won't work...The bhai track would work only if he's shown as an  antagonist...even Balraj track was interesting and even that track increased TRP's...
Edited by raj80 - 10 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

I was wondering how this track would be liked by the TRP audience😕

Till a few days back, I was really excited for this track, but NO MORE! All they are doing with this lame track is glorifying that Gangu and butchering Rishbala's relationship🤢

And moreover, there aren't any RishBala scenes for which I watch this show. All it has is FAMILY DRAMA and non-sense of Bhai and his pagal maa🤢🤢🤢

I don't know how this Kekta style family drama track will go with the audience but I want them to reject it ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤£

Ek zamaana tha when I used to pray for TRPs to rise and ek zamaana hai when I pray for TRPs to fall🤣

Awesome post, Chakku, and I voted for option 2.
Family drama is popular if it centres around one of the popular characters in a serial. The channel knows just how popular this character is not, otherwise they wouldn't be trying to stick him in the same track with RK as a brother.🤢
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Trp audience will like RK protecting his family against all odds! He is being an ideal son trying to protect his mom n wife and also fighting for his father's honor. He comes across as how a man of house should be. He is being bice to madhu even when she is coming across as an insensitive wife n DIL.

they are tired of bhai's crocodile tears n his expressionless acting. Even though they won't understand the sudden bond b/w goldie n his new found mom they might like him for taking care of his mentally unstable mom. But even the most dumbest audience might be wondering how rk can restore meeraji's honor or wat memories of mk r there in rk mansion?😆😕

But in all this the good hearted madhu who loves her husband a lot, will be under scrutiny to support bhai n his baseless fight for I dunno what. I m sure for regular audience, who can see how RK n RJ dote on her, madhu's righteous nature will be objectionable. Even though I think she is just being her good hearted self, bu not sure abt regular audience's opinion. She wud have been justified if MK was alive. Audience like selfless heroines who are fiercely protective of their families. Not the ones on social missions. 

in short bhai will suceed in his mission of killing a successful show. 
Edited by cardio21 - 10 years ago
raj80 thumbnail
agree with u...certainly don't like this track...and don't knw if  the montage change is true,if so then TRP audience will stop watching by seeing that sadakchaap's  boring thopda on the montage...The CV's r smart,they have also left his exit route open in the show...first he's a gangster so his end is gonna b there...Rashid's story is fishy...Sikky's dialogue "Sultan ki aankhein neeli hain par"...and sometimes it  looks like Meera too is faking...
marya91 thumbnail
I really want trps to fall... i wud hv been a part of ds bt my stupid sis she watches d show no matter what... or i wud hv rejected d track totally