Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya Story!!!! (Page 82)

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Tongue Chapter-56 Tongue

Shobha returning Bhopal and she checks on Dubey. . She tells him that Yash stayed back at Chandigarh and Dubey is very happy that Aarya will get some time alone.

SP & Swamini are talking. Swamini says its wrong on the part of Yash to send Shobha with Aarthi's friend as she is a kid. Dubha come and Shobha tries to defend Yash and Dubey supports Shobha when Swamini says that Shobha is wrong. Swamini doesnt like this and she leaves the room. Aarthi's Friend overhears this and asks Shobha to let him go back to Chandigarh. Dubey convinces him and takes her out for sight seeing/entertainment.

Shobha's Sister is angry at Yash for staying back and does not respond to anything that he speaks. He asks forgiveness but Shobha's Sister still ignores him. She asks her Friend to bring Aarthi for breakfast. Her Friend goes in Aarthi's room and asks her to come fast as her favourite Parantha's have been prepared. Aarthi hides her pain and tells him to go down as she ll get fresh and come.

After a long time of wait, Yash goes to Aarthi and asks her to come down. Aarthi tries to pretend as if she isnt hungry but Yash catches her lie and asks her if she isnt feeling well. Aarthi, gives up and tells him about the pain in her feet. Yash helps Aarthi to get up but picks her in his lap when she is unable to balance. Aarthi asks her if he is some magician that he gets to know everything about her without her speaking anything. Yash says yes, I have a special Mantra "Om Aarthi Namah" .
Shobha's Sister and her Friend are shocked but Badi Beeji is happy to see Yash carrying Aarthi. Yash justifies his action and Shobha's Sister gives a faint smile.

Shobha's Sister is pressing Aarthi's feet and scolding her for hiding things. Yash comes in and brings Hot water bottle for Aarthi. He puts it on her feet and gives her signals "I Love You"
Pinky Chachi comes back from her maternal home and is very excited. She asks why Aarthi is wearing a scarf in such a hot weather. Shobha's Sister diverts her talks and goes along with her to see what all has she brought thus leaving Dubha alone in the rooom.
Aarthi asks Yash why is he after her, You should have loved some one else and settled in life. Yash says i am Besharam because i have already given you my heart, and how can you imagine any one living without his heart? He says I ll wait till you don't give words to your feelings and angrily leaves from there.

Shobha applying oil to Dubey and he assures Shobha that everything will be fine very soon. Shobha asks Dubey to not talk harshly with Swamini again.
Dubey calls Mr Talwar and asks him to visit his home once again as he isnt well and Shobha wont let him go out. Mr Talwar is confused but agrees. Dubha have A Conversation Abt Aarya when Aarthi calls Shobha. She tells her that whenever Yash is near her, she isnt able to control her feelings.
Shobha asks her to stop worrying about the future and live her present. take away all that her today has to give her. She tells her to accept Yash's love and be happy. She asks her to forget everything and just listen to her heart <3

Precap :- Aarthi asks Yash about what did he talk with her parents, Yash tells her that he has lightened a diya in their name and kept on watching it till it vanished from his eyes. I told them them that i ll always take care of you. Aarthi is about to confess her love :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bmeenuu111ilan_kart92nan0102roseroseySharlene1410Angel_LuvSri_RadhaSurish

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Chapter 51-56 Awesome updatesClapClap
Yash going for chandigarh.Tongue.Sp and swamini showing disapproval to himAngry
SP-Arpitha conversation interesting...Clap
Finally arpitha realized that aarya made for each other
Sp is still angry on yash
Shoba and shoba sister shocked that yash coming chandigarh
Glad dubey supported yash..Clap
Yash and badi beeji conversation niceStarBig smile
Aarya moments all are superb...Embarrassed
SwaminiAngry Angry scaring yash mom and other families of aarti's diseases
Glad dubey convinced shoba and accept yash to stay in chandigarhStar
Wonderful updatesClap 
Eagerly waiting for next partsWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nan0102GuruvishvaAngel_LuvSurish

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Tongue Chapter-57SmileAarthi requesting Shobha's Sister is she can go out for a while. When She asks the reason, she says that she's tired of being at home and wishes to go out for a while. Shobha's Sister doesn't allow her even after a lot of pleading from her side. When she moves away, she sees Yash calling her. She ignores, but then she sees him banging his head against the swing so she goes upto him and asks him why is he always doing so much drama and what does he want. Yash says to her that I've done what you wanted to go out and do. Aarthi is shocked and asks what is he talking about to which he replies that he went to the Ganga Ghat and lit up a diya for her relations. Aarthi is shocked to hear this and murmurs about how does Yash know everything she thinks of. If it continues this way, she'll start being scared of him. Yash hears this and moves to her saying, she's felt and admitted that she feels every emotion with him, be it hate, anger, friendship and now being scared, except she's just not admitted the love feeling. Aarthi cuts him off and asks him what exactly did he say to his relations and if he opened his loud mouth and said something wrong / bad to them. The scene shifts to Yash being at the Ganga ghat and talking about Aarthi. He says that he's heard and known a lot about them from Aarthi. He says that they're an amazing cousin, except she's a little.. No, very stubborn. He says that she is immature enough to think that being with her would make Yash's life dark He even calls them mom-dad initially and then corrects himself saying, mama-papa. He says them to give their blessings to him and to make Aarthi confess to him that she loves him. He tells them to give him their blessings and promises that he'll always keep Aarthi happy and love her till his last breath.

The scene shifts back to Aarya, where Yash is basically narrating to Aarthi what he said to her Relations. Aarthi listens with tears in her eyes as Yash tells that he lit a diya and he could see the diya's light as far as it went unless it went beyond his eyes and unless he could see it no more, till then he saw the light of the diya bright. So he saw the diya lighting brightly as far as he could see it unless it went out of his eyesight. He said that this gave him hope and made him feel that her relation's blessings and wishes are with them and they would always make the diya between Aarthi and yash be lit and never let it blow away. Aarthi has tears in her eyes as she's touched by the gesture of Yash. She wants to confess out of the sudden outburst of emotions and starts with "Yash Main..", however when Yash wants her to continue by saying "Main Kya Aarthi?" she suddenly feels her knees to weak 

Noo.. Her leg starts paining and she almost falls, Yash catches her and makes her sit on the swing. aarthi asks him if he could pass her, her medicines to which a flirty yash says, medicines are a small thing, whatever you ask for from me, I'll get you! 

Yash gets Aarthi the medicines on a place with the medicines spread on the plate in the shape of a face ( Aarthismiles ) and says that he's always upto drama, Yash says being with her he has learnt a lot of drama. Aarthi smilesand says she wants to go to her room. yash pushes that he'll drop her but Aarthi resists and walks to her room, several times looking back lovingly at Yash, before finally closing her room's door on him.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bmeenuu111ilan_kart92nan0102jayshu17roseroseySharlene1410Angel_LuvSri_RadhaSurish

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Chapter 51-56 Awesome updatesClapClap
Yash going for chandigarh.Tongue.Sp and swamini showing disapproval to himAngry
SP-Arpitha conversation interesting...Clap
Finally arpitha realized that aarya made for each other
Sp is still angry on yash
Shoba and shoba sister shocked that yash coming chandigarh
Glad dubey supported yash..Clap
Yash and badi beeji conversation niceStarBig smile
Aarya moments all are superb...Embarrassed
SwaminiAngry Angry scaring yash mom and other families of aarti's diseases
Glad dubey convinced shoba and accept yash to stay in chandigarhStar
Wonderful updatesClap 
Eagerly waiting for next partsWink
Thanks A lot DiTongue
I'm Happy That U R Enjoying itTongue
Wait & WatchLOL

Edited by Guruvishva - 19 August 2013 at 6:05am
ilan_kart92 Senior Member
ilan_kart92
ilan_kart92

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Can't wait for the next part !!!!!! 

Thanks for the pm..
Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Tongue Chapter-58Tongue
In The Room Aarthi Thinks About Her Parivar &Others ...Then Aarya Go Into The Garden...There Aarya Sees A Tree & In That Tree only 1 leaf is Found seeing that aarthi says yash that Her Life & The leaf's Life Is the Same... Her life is also going to End Like this...yash Closes Aarthi's Mouth & Says He will Never Leave To Happen That.aarthi sys u can Believe but My life Is Only 4 some Mouths... Yash says if i won't 2 Go from u say it But pls zDon't talk Like This, Aarthi Says then Forget Me Yash, yash leaves That Place...

Shobha thinks to call up Aarthi but then she dismisses the idea and plans to video chat with her. Both of them talk via video conference and Aarthi informs Shobha that she understood what Shobha meant and she has asked Yash to leave the house and also that they have no future together. Shobha tells her that she never meant that and she wants Aarthi to be happy and Aarthi can never be happy while arguing and quarreling with Yash. Aarthi says I understand you but nothing is going to change only with you and Papa's support as all the other family members are strictly against our relation and i cant make everyone sad for my happiness only.

Heavy Storm and Rain strucks Chandigarh. Yash is shown fighting with mother nature to protect the one leaf about which Aarthi talked. He is covering the leaf with his both hands and guarding it against all the odds that could blow it off from the tree ( The song Tu Jahaan Main Wahaan ...sang sgang yun chalu tere jaise tera aasmaan is played in background along with flashback scenes). Aarthi is sleeping in her room but due to strong wind her window opens up. She goes to lock the window and finds Yash standing outside under the rain protecting thesingle leaf. She screams out his name but Yash is busy guarding the poor single leaf.

Aarthi goes out of the house and runs towards him . She cries and screams and asks him to come inside. He says firmly to her that she should go inside leaving him there as she may get sick. Aarthi asks him , "Are you made of stone??? what makes you think the you wont get sick?"

Yash says , " you told me that your life is 
like this leaf. Storm and wind will blow it away. Now see, I am guarding this leaf...No matter a thousand storm comes, A thousand wind blows I will NOT let it blow this leaf away. I will protect it. And like this leaf, I will protect you too. No matter how many stroms and winds come into your life...I will stand in front of you and before you I will take them and I wil NEVER let anything happen to you. This is my PROMISE to you...YASH SCINDIA'S PROMISE TO YOU".

Aarthi gets angry and she says out loud that " Fine, you stay here... You wont listen to me..You stay and get wet and then get sick. I dont care!!!! WHO ARE YOU FOR ME ???" And then starts moving towards the house again turning her back towards Yash.

Yash turns now towards her and asks , "Aarthi, AM I NOTHING TO YOU???"

That strikes Aarthi hard.Everything Yash said till today, Every moment they shared together, Every little pain he took for her, Every assurance he gave her 
till date comes down to her crushing every bit of her resolve. She runs with her heart towards Yash and hugs him tight finally uttering the words out loud, " YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING YASH...EVERYTHING...MY SOUL, MY HEART, MY REASON TO BREATHE...I LOVE YOU".

Yash also returns her 
love saying, " I love You Aarthi".

PRECAP: Yash gives Tea to Aarthi and asks her whether its good. Aarthi says its nice. She says that their love story is in track now but they will have to move through many 'Red Signals' and she does not want him to go against his family becoz of her...and also its her  family and she doesn't want her ma to get puzzled in between all this.

Edited by Guruvishva - 19 August 2013 at 1:53am

bmeenuu111ilan_kart92nan0102jayshu17roseroseySharlene1410Angel_LuvSri_RadhaSurish

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Tongue Chapter-59TongueAarthi says ILU to Yash, Yash tells that both have one and tells that he loves her. He tells that he is so happy and he tells her that they will go home or else they will get malaria instead of lovaria.

Yash makes Tea for Aarthi and she asks why he made tea for her. She would have made it. She takes a sip and Yash asks if its not good. She tells that its not about tea, she is worried about their love and all the hurdles they have to face.

Yash tells now that he made aarthi agree, he can make others agree too. He tells that he wanted to make something special. Aarthi asks what and Yash holds her finger, Aarthi runs away but he catches her. Aarthi blushing and walking away, Yash holds her again. And they dance. Aarthi tells please and Yash too tells please. She tells that he cant touch her. He tells that he touched her before too, she tells he was her friend then, and a partner, but now.. Yash asks what he is now. Aarthi is trying to walk away and tells Yash to sleep. He tells that he dont want to sleep cuz this reality might turn out as a dream. Aarthi tells that she have to tell the good news to her ma, Yash tells that he have to tell his uncle.

Aarthi sleeping and Yash adjusts her blanket and then he gets a call from Dubey. He tells Dubey that he was about to call him. Dubey asks howz everyone. He tells that every one is okay. Dubey asks Yash to come back to Bhopal soon.He tells he'll start the next day.

Aarthi, on bed thinks about Yash and tells that he plays guitar very well, she wakes up and thinks to herself that Yash isn't there and how this music has come. She tells its love. She then notices a card with a heart on it saying good morning. She tells "good morning partner" and then she finds another card on the mirror and another one in the wardrobe and also a teddybear. the card says she must think Yash as teddybear and hug it until he comes back. She hugs the teddy and then realises where Yash has gone. She calls him and he tells that he is going to Bhopal as Dubey called him. She tells that she'll miss her and Yash tells he is missing her already.

Aarthi goes outside with the teddy and BB asks where Yash is. She shows the teddy and tells that the teddy as Yash. She then tells that he has gone to Bhopal.
Aarthi's Friend asks that Yash wouldnt go until he will make Aarthi confess. Aarthi's Another Friend tells that Yash is like Hrithik Roshan and doesnt give up until he wins and that means, he already won. Aarthi smiles and BB tells that Aarthi lost to Yash. She smiles

Aarthi calls Shobha. Shobha asks why she is so happy and is that the matter. She tells yes and tells that she told yes to her Son-in-law. But Aarthi tells that she is worried about whats going to happen. Shobha tells that its not about aarya and its about something else she'll tell later. Shobha asks what everyone's reaction is. Aarthi tells everyone is happy. Shobha went out and will be back and she dunno how Shoobha's Sister will think. shobhatells that her sister will accept them. Aarthi tells that shobha was right about love and its the best feeling ever. She was incomplete and love made her complete. They both tell love you to each other.

Precap:

Yash tells dubey that Prateek always loved and will always love her Paridhi and no one can take Paridhi'splace. Dubey tells that he had supported Yash in all his decisions. Yash tells that he will never allow someone to Seperate Prattek & Paridhi

Edited by Guruvishva - 19 August 2013 at 2:04am

-RanDeep- IF-Rockerz
-RanDeep-
-RanDeep-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilan_kart92

A heart breaking update this tym...I had my tears on my face ...CryCryCry

Really feel sad for this suffering of both Aarti n Yash ...CryCry

Lovely scenes between AarYa...ClapWink

Hoping for a happy ending Tongue...Thanks for the pm dear !!

Go to top