Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Awesum vishuClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

kratzyfan IF-Rockerz
kratzyfan
kratzyfan

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
vishu, it's such a touching updateCryHeart...

so finally sobha came to know  of aarti's disease...
the convo b/n mother n dayghter is very touchy...

so our yash got irritated when pratik told that he too loves aartiLOL...
i think yash is deeply in love with herWinkEmbarrassed...

hope to get some aarya moments in next updateEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Tongue Chapter-20 Tongue
Yash tells Aarthi that JShobha Ma is very upset hearing about her cancer she couldn't control herself so she has gone to the bedroom. Aarthi mention that is why I was scared about telling Ma. Yash explains to Aarthi about how she i meant to react. Shobha Ma is in her bathroom crying her eyes out about Aarthi cancer he is getting flahback of Aarthi. She is crying a lot. Aathi Says That She's going to meet ma, whereas Dubey stop her and ask where is her ma? G3 call Aarthi. So she leaves. Yash tells Dubey that Shobha Ma is worried. Dubey goes to the bedroom. 

The whole family is gathered except Dubey and Shobha they are all hugging Aarthi and Aarthi mentions that this was her mother's best birthday ever and next year she would like to celebrate her mother's birthday here next year. Swamini (Prateek's Mother) says yes of course. Aarthi mentions that she is going back to Bhopal next morning. They are all tired so they go to their respected bedrooms for rest. G3 hugs Aarthi. Dubey goes into his bedroom and hears Shobha crying and he runs in seeing she is in the bathroom soaking wet crying her eyes out. Shobha asks Dubey "How can Aarthi have cancer how is this possible? " Dubey assures her that he wil treat Aarthi and nothing will happen to her. Yash asks Aarthi if he could have two minutes of her time. Aathi says that she is going to wish Ma goodnight. Maanvi walks in to jeevika bedroom but she's interrupted By Swamini & Said her to go to sleep.Then She Thinks Not To Disturb Ma & Goes to Yash's Room.
Then she says to Yash that you will have to tell Ma that i am okay and nothing will happen to her. Yash suggests that how about i come to Bhopal with ou and serve you and update your ma minute by minute. Yash says that anything for you. 

Yash then gets out his special gift for Aarthi and wishes her Long Live inside is a CD 
full of songs that Aarthi likes with him singing it. Aarthi says thank you and leaves the room. She also says that "Poor Yash kya kya karna parta hai partnership mein" 
Aarthi leaves and Yash says "Poor Yash kya kya karna parta hai Pyaar mein" 

In Shobha and Dubey room Shobha comes out of the bathroom with Dubey all down.

Aarthi goes in to her bedroom and begins to feel ill she vomits and has 
stomach pains. She falls on to the bed in pain Yash waks in and sees her he quickly rushes to her and asks what happen she goes this is all due to the chemotherapy side affects. Yash asks where is it hurting and then she replies" Yh poocho kahan nahin dard hora? Yash rubs maanvi foot and she feels better. Aarthi says that their is a saying if you massage your elders foot you get a reward if you massage your younger foot you get the double blessings. Yash is crying. Aarthi says that "you are my partner in every angle the right one in my sad , happy and funny moments thank you so much." Yash say that" i will never break this partnership ever" 

Yash is in his room upset lost in his own world. G3 walks in and says to him " i know that you like her and you are upset from separating and i think that you should express your feelings. Yash says how do you know mom? G3 says that i am your mother obviously i will know. not yet that Aarthi is going through a trauma and if i tell her... No and until she dont feel well i am going to be her partner only. 

Aarthi and friends are leaving 4 the treatment and Aarthi says that ill go meet Ma. Then Shobha comes and says your not going anywhere and you are staying her with me. 

PRECAP: Aarthi is laughing and Shobha Ma says that i am telling you something and yuo are laughing. She tells her twice that "Be serious" Aarthi replies that: my illness is a lot serious why should I be serious then it will be difficult to live.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ilan_kart92Josmi01Leevi05rachna1970kratzyfan-AngelVincyAnnejayshu17maha9roseroseySharlene1410_Dimples_-Dhoop-Sri_RadhaSurish

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poonamgarg

Awesum vishuClap
Thanks DiTongue

Go to top