Punar Vivah

Aarya Story!!!! (Page 56)

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

ch13
ok so finally aarti manage to balckmail par but atleast yash still figure out as aarti madam you have never evr n you cnat even if you try to hide anything from your yashji
omg doc is not tellind y vishu

coming to your note baba everything is scondary when it comes to your studies

you go teh way you can amn age n we will flow with you ok tc n cheer upBig smile
Thanks a lot dearTongue
Doctor isn't saying because he has promised to Aarthi Tongue
Thanks for cooperating with me & cheering meTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RA17

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Ch14

Y did doc hide from yash  i wish he can tell him so that he can help her

I must say the way aarya are in sync so is their moms

Oh yash plz plz believe in your intuitions you r so there n aarti omg my poor gal trying her best to fight n hide

N then her restlessness n yash care made her shout the truth n alas still no body get it n pari has to keep her promise to keep her friend with her in her tough time

Ch15

Oh it thot yash was hurt but still he became normal for aati n doing their daily cute nonk jhone n gala time with their frnz

Dear please make aarti will survive from her illness n become yash partner life partner

Wow bday surprise.. aarti chasing yash as always

Thanks dear for regular updates n cheers for pm 

Guruvishva

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Ch14

Oh yash plz plz believe in your intuitions you r so there n aarti omg my poor gal trying her best to fight n hide

N then her restlessness n yash care made her shout the truth n alas still no body get it n pari has to keep her promise to keep her friend with her in her tough time

Ch15

Oh it thot yash was hurt but still he became normal for aati n doing their daily cute nonk jhone n gala time with their frnz

Dear please make aarti will survive from her illness n become yash partner life partner

Thanks a lot dearTongue
Ur comments r really cheeriing meTongue
Don't worryTongue
There'll be a very good endingTongue

Edited by Guruvishva - 14 August 2013 at 12:23pm

RA17

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Ch14

Ch15

Thanks a lot dearTongue
Ur comments r really cheating meTongue
Don't worryTongue
wat am i cheating hmmm tel tellWinkConfused

Guruvishva

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Ch14

Ch15

Thanks a lot dearTongue
Don't worryTongue
I'm really sorry dearOuch
I wrote ur comments r really cheering me upTongue
I'm sorry dearCry
I'm using my tab so in a hurry to type cheer in the place of e I wrote a so automatically it has cheatingOuch
I'm so sorryOuch

RA17

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Ch14

Ch15

Thanks a lot dearTongue
Don't worryTongue
I'm sorry dearCry
I'm using my tab so in a hurry to type cheer in the place of e I wrote a so automatically it has cheating
Ouch

I'm so sorryOuch

its okay shona dont cryShocked
i am sorry i was just kidding didnt sound mean to you with me spell typo happen all the time even with lappy LOL
holding my ears forgive meHug

Guruvishva

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Ch14

Ch15

Thanks a lot dearTongue
Don't worryTongue
I'm sorry dearCry
I'm using my tab so in a hurry to type cheer in the place of e I wrote a so automatically it has cheating
Ouch

I'm so sorryOuch

its okay shona dont cryShocked
i am sorry i was just kidding didnt sound mean to you with me spell typo happen all the time even with lappy LOL
holding my ears forgive meHug
No dearTongue
I only must ask sorryBig smile
U didn't hurt me @ allTongue
I'm holding my ears & asing sorryTongue

RA17

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Tongue Chapter-19 Tongue
While Shobha Ma Inquires Aarthi Palak Interrupts Them & Takes Aarthi Away...There 4 Shobha Ma's Birthday Aarti's Friends Parents Have Come..Payal pulls Aarthi along and Aarthi slips and falls into Yash's arms Wink. everybody shocked. Everybody looking uncomfortable.Prateek giving Yash warning looks. Yash shrugs helplesslyLOL

Aarthi hugs everybody. Prateek's Mother says that Prateek called and asked them to come. Aarthi says that that is why she loves Prateek.. Prateek replies that he loves Aarthi too- YAsh looks at Prateek with a irritated look at hearing thatLOL. they all go in search of Shobha Ma...

Aarthi says that now Ma cant be angry with her as she has a wonderful surprise for her. She tells G3 that I Haven't wished Ma Yet She Isn't Listening To Me. G3 asks why Shobha is 
behaving this way. Shobha says that till Aarthi tells the truth she will not talk to her. Shobha has tears in her eyes. Everybody comes and tells Aarthi to tell Shobha the truth.Shobha gets very hurt knowing that everybody knows yet Aarthi did not feel like telling her Ma. Then @ Last She says Aarthi U won. She says she is very hurt that Aarthii is not telling her what is wrong.

Shobha says when will she get a chance to tell that about Aarthi. She goes out of the room crying.Everybody tells Aarthi not to hesitate any more and tell Shobha Ma the truth as she is suffering enough without knowing the truthCry

Shobha in garden and Aarthi comes there. Shobha tells Aarthi to tell her the problem and not to get scared. she will be there and protect mAarthi. Aarthi says that Shobha cant help her. Aarthi says that she is very sick . Shobha gets scared and asks what illness to tell her. Aarthi hesitating with tears in her eyes says she has cancer- blood cancer. Shobha shocked Ouch and her eyes fill with tears . she cant believe it. both of them crying with tears rolling down their cheeks. jShobha not responding when Aarthi is calling Ma. She is in a state of shock. she cant say anything. Aarthi gets scared and and asks her to say something. she says she is not as scared of cancer as she is of jShobha Ma' s silence.Shobha still shocked and Aarthi begging her to talkCry. Shobha remembering how she made a wish to ganga maiyya to never seperate them. and how she always looked after her daughterOuch. phoolon ka taron ka song in the background and Aarthi still begging Shobha Ma to say something.Shobha Ma comes out of her shock and slowly touches her hair and looks at her with tears running down her faceCry

Arpita and Paridhi worried what is happening between Mother & the Daughter. G3 Say's She is worried how will  Shobha take it. Yash says when he was so shocked hearing this news then Shobha Ma must be traumatised hearing it. they all decide to go where the Mother & daugter are.

Shobha  says so this is what Aarthi wanted to hide from her. She says Aarthi was more worried about her than about her illness,she says till now Aarti has seen only her love, not her will power, she has seen her weakness but not her strength. She says she will remove the cancer by its roots and it is her responsibility now.Shobha says she only wants Aarthi to be happy. Embarrassed) everybody hearing this and getting touched. Aarthi says that she is feeling so relieved and she is happy seeing Ma' s strength and she is very happy and so proud of her ma. Aarthi says that now she feels more strong and feels she can fight anything and everythingBig smile

Aarthi starts joking with Yash and Aman. Dubey notices that Shobha is quiet and still distraught. everybody goes from there but Dubey is worried about jShobha.Cry

Shobha's birthday party. everybody sings and wishes her.  Shobha is quiet and Dubey notices that. Anch  says Aarthi that god only tests those that he loves the most and he is sure that she will pass with a A1 gradeSmile. Shobha watching all this with pensive and sad eyes.

Shobha cuts cake and photos are taken.everybody giving gifts to Shobha. G3 gives a book and says she wishes from her heart that Shobha's lives for a thousand years( very sweet of her)Yash tries to get Aarthi' s attention and wants to give her a gift but someone or the other pulls her away. Yash gives up and keeps his gift along with the others. Anch taking photos of everyone. Prateek comes there and says take one of Them and then he calls Yash over and makes Anch take photos of the partners.Big smile). Cute & Funny scene between Aarya,Shobha watching with a tearful smile. Shobha drags Aarthi to eat and Yash comes and tells her to eat. cute  scene whhere Shobha forces Aarthi to eat.

Yash singing to suraj ki baahon mein. everybody singing. its like he is singing for Aarthi. even Shobha joins in. very cute scene. Shobha leaves suddenly in the middle and walks off. Yash notices this and goes after her. he says she is worried for Aarthi right. Shobha says what is the point of her being worried after all nothing is going to change just because she is worried. She says she knows that with chaon comes dhoop, but she will make sure that all the dhoop in Aarthi' s future comes to her. Yash tells her not to worry and everything will be fine. Shobha says she is tired and goes to her room to rest

When Aarthi asks about Shobha Ma,Yash tells her that Shobha Ma is still in a state of shock over her illness and he is worried for her.Shobha in her room remembering what Aarthi had told her about the cancer and breaking down.Cry

Do U Like This Friends?Smile
Sorry 4 Late Update Ouch
Ur Suggestions Are WelcomedTongue

Edited by Guruvishva - 15 August 2013 at 4:53am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ilan_kart92Leevi05nan0102rachna1970kratzyfanjayshu17-AngelVincyAnnemaha9Sharlene1410roseroseyAngel_Luv_Dimples_-Dhoop-Sri_RadhaSurish

Go to top