Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   
Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarya Story!!!! (Page 52)

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Joined: 27 January 2013
Posts: 17932

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Originally posted by roserosey

very nice visu one more emotional update CryCry

now shobawill know the truthCry

kuch karo god save aarthiCry

continue soon

Thanks A Lot DearTongue
God Is There 4 AarthiTongue
Even Our Yashji Is ThereBig smile
All Is WellLOL
yup... all is wellSmileSmile after all our hero is there naa...WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Joined: 01 September 2012
Posts: 3052

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Awsome update dear..
Nothing to fear when r yashji is here.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 32093

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roserosey

Originally posted by Guruvishva

Originally posted by roserosey

very nice visu one more emotional update CryCry

now shobawill know the truthCry

kuch karo god save aarthiCry

continue soon

Thanks A Lot DearTongue
God Is There 4 AarthiTongue
Even Our Yashji Is ThereBig smile
All Is WellLOL
yup... all is wellSmileSmile after all our hero is there naa...WinkWink
Yeah
Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 32093

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanvi.narula

Awsome update dear..
Nothing to fear when r yashji is here.. Tongue
Yes dearTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanvi.narula

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 27313

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Congrats for new storyClap Clap
Fully read itTongue
Wonderful and awesome updatesClap Clap Clap
Aarya meeting,college scene,their fun moment and their nok-jhokEmbarrassed
Loved itStar
Loved their friendship gangClap 
So sad that aarti suffering from cancerCry Cry..Liked the way all her friends are supporting herClap
Prathik came to know about the truth and regretted his action towards aartiStar
Loved yash and aarti bondingEmbarrassed
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next partDay Dreaming
Thanks for pmSmile

Thanks A Lot DiTongue
I'm Happy That U Liked ItTongue
I'll Continue SoonEmbarrassed
No Thanks Is NeededEmbarrassed
I Only have To Thank UEmbarrassed
Thanks A LotTongue

My pleasure dearHug
will be waitingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 32093

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Originally posted by Guruvishva

Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Congrats for new storyClap Clap
Fully read itTongue
Wonderful and awesome updatesClap Clap Clap
Aarya meeting,college scene,their fun moment and their nok-jhokEmbarrassed
Loved itStar
Loved their friendship gangClap 
So sad that aarti suffering from cancerCry Cry..Liked the way all her friends are supporting herClap
Prathik came to know about the truth and regretted his action towards aartiStar
Loved yash and aarti bondingEmbarrassed
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next partDay Dreaming
Thanks for pmSmile

Thanks A Lot DiTongue
I'm Happy That U Liked ItTongue
I'll Continue SoonEmbarrassed
No Thanks Is NeededEmbarrassed
I Only have To Thank UEmbarrassed
Thanks A LotTongue

My pleasure dearHug
will be waitingDay Dreaming
Thanks DiEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri_Radha

Josmi01 IF-Dazzler
Josmi01
Josmi01

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 3413

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
nice update vishu..!really sad for Aarti.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Joined: 18 April 2013
Posts: 32093

Posted: 11 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Josmi01

nice update vishu..!really sad for Aarti.
Thanks a lot dearTongue
No worriesLOL
All is wellLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Josmi01

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AarYa OS~Random AarYa Scene~ update Epi-Pg 21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: asmani   Replies: 217   Views: 51951

asmani 217 51951 13 June 2015 at 12:37pm by roserosey
Aarya...Aarya...only Aarya

Author: princess121993   Replies: 3   Views: 1809

princess121993 3 1809 21 May 2013 at 5:06pm by gafulu14
AarYa , AarYa and only AarYa

Author: cssudha   Replies: 3   Views: 2205

cssudha 3 2205 16 May 2013 at 4:48pm by jyoti06
AarYa AarYa AarYa

2

Author: VEENAGOPAL   Replies: 14   Views: 4422

VEENAGOPAL 14 4422 26 November 2012 at 2:01pm by sheema_rajoo
AarYa,AarYa and only AarYa

2 3 4

Author: VEENAGOPAL   Replies: 28   Views: 5243

VEENAGOPAL 28 5243 04 November 2012 at 10:47pm by gafulu14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index