Don't worry YaarTongue
RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
hey dear 
how are you howzz your exams hmm
sorry was lil busy 

so ch11 aarya freindship suddenly hmm seems they have realized about each other while talking to their parents previously but poor their frnz all shocked

so blood daonation nice now wats wrong with prateik haan but then he agreed so is he scared with needle or so like our yashjiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guruvishva

RA17 IF-Rockerz
RA17
RA17

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Ch 12

See i tols you something wrong with prateik even his pari can figure out

Cross question on who is seeing together together haan

Prateik is sounds cute  Miss.JKR & Master. Ram'.

Aman ques hmm yash is really a good observer i literally counted his numbers

N then cute arpita n yash fight

In all the fund aarti have something  death threatening diseases n all she want to hide to keep her family haooy but will she able to i wish besides pari yash too is their too support her

ps congrats fro crossing ch50Big smile 

Guruvishva

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

hey dear 
how are you howzz your exams hmm
sorry was lil busy 

so ch11 aarya freindship suddenly hmm seems they have realized about each other while talking to their parents previously but poor their frnz all shocked

so blood daonation nice now wats wrong with prateik haan but then he agreed so is he scared with needle or so like our yashjiLOL

Hello dearTongue
No Worries DearEmbarrassed
Exams Were AwesomeEmbarrassed
Yes Now Prateek Is ScaredLOL

RA17

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RA17

Ch 12

See i tols you something wrong with prateik even his pari can figure out

Cross question on who is seeing together together haan

Prateik is sounds cute  Miss.JKR & Master. Ram'.

Aman ques hmm yash is really a good observer i literally counted his numbers

N then cute arpita n yash fight

In all the fund aarti have something  death threatening diseases n all she want to hide to keep her family haooy but will she able to i wish besides pari yash too is their too support her

ps congrats fro crossing ch50Big smile 

I'm Happy Dear That U R Enjoying The StoryEmbarrassed
I Too Wish To Cross CHAPTER 50 Embarrassed
But I'm having a Time ProblemCry
But I'll TrySmile

RA17

Guruvishva IF-Stunnerz
Guruvishva
Guruvishva

Posted: 10 August 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
TongueChapter-18Tongue
-Aarthi's room-
Yash enters Aarthi's room with food. Aarthi is sadly resting on a couch. Looks lost in her thoughts. Yash is upset at her working so much in the kitchen. Dubey is at the door and watches Aarya silently. She says she is not tired due to work. She's feeling low because Shobha refused to talk to her.Yash tells her not to worry and promises her that they'll figure something out.
Dubey thinks how he cant tell Aarthi that Shobha is not actually angry with her. He enters the room.. Tells Aarthi that he has seen the plight of both Shobha and Aarthi and has come to the conclusion that both of them just can't live without each other.. He says he didnt tell Shobha anything because he promised her but Shobha has the right to know as she is Aarthi's mother. She won't like it if she finds out from someone else. Plus, the truth can't be hidden for long. Shobha already knows that there is something that is being hidden from her and she is determined to find out the truth. Dubey adds that he might tell her under pressure so its better that Aarthi tells Shobha herself. Yash agrees. He says that Aarthi knows Shobha better than Dubey and Yash and she won't let such a thing pass so easily.
Aarthi gives in, and decides to tell Shobha everything the next morning. Yash wants her to tell everything to Shobha that very instant but Aarthi says she needs to mentally prepare herself over the night.

Dubey says that they are sandwiched between the two girls.Yash says that he isnt even thinking about the future right now and is just worried about the next day, He ponders why Aarthi chose it specifically. Both the Uncle & Brother-in-law are reminded that the next day is important because it Shobha's birthday. Both Of Them are saddened by the fact that Aarthi will reveal her Cancer to Shobha on Shobha's birthday.

Aarthi is gazing at the photo of herself and mother , Yash comes in quietly 'An exasperated Aarthi tells Yash that she will reveal the truth on the day she has already chosen..Yash teases Aarthi saying that he knows the reason why Aarthi has chosen , Aarthi looks puzzled ..Yash says that Aarthi wants to tell the truth on her mother's birthday ..Aarthi assents and expresses her wish that She shud wish her mother the first thing as she did every year, she expresses her fear that Aarthi may not get a chance next year, Yash is ruffled and he heroically asserts that nothing will happen to Aarthi '

Shobha is worried and wondering how would Aarthi wish her when she has put a condition, Dubey tells Shobha to let go of her stubborn stand , Shobha adamantly refuses retorting that if pressure was eased Aarthi will never tell the truth 'Dubey tries to sooth Shobha 'Shobha instantly gets suspicious that Dubey knows the truth and en quires about it' rightly perceiving that he is headed towards trouble, Dubey makes good his escape under the pretext of sleep'

Shobha and Aarthi both are waiting expectantly ..The clock is ticking slowly and it is 12'Aarthi picks up the photo of Shobha Ma and wishes the Photo..

Shobha gets a knock on the door, excited Shobha rushes to the door thinking that Aarthi has come ..It is Yash outside pretending to be Aarthi and wishes her'Shobha begins to laugh at his impersonation and thanks Him.

Dubey & Yash Arrange A Party 4 Shobha...Dubey steps in and wishes Shobha, Shobha hopes to see Aarthi and takes a pace outside ..Aarthi quickly hides herself 'Yash notices her downcast look and enquires the reason for it 'Shobha replies that she is missing her daughter'Both of the them look rather sadly and affectionately at Shobha...

Aarthi is in her room, sitting on her bed. She gets up goes to her cupboard limping and is looking in her cupboard, looks at a picture at of both (Aarthi & Shobha Ma) and cries.

Flashback – Shobha Ma asks Aarthi what will she give Shobha on her next b'day. Shobha says that she wants something that will cross 1 lakh. Aarthi says when did you become like this, Shobha Ma says that she is joking .Flashback ends

The gift is a   cloth with pictures of JeeMan ?
Shobha cries and says please tell me the truth. If u dont wish me today, I'll be mad at myself forever.

-Morning-
Aarthi is in bed. She gets up and stretches and checks her phone, gets upset seeing no reply message from Aarthi.And she messages Yash! saying, its been 420 minutes since Ma's birthday and Ma hasn't replied her yet, what to do?He asks her whether she told Shobha ma the truth.He says that then there's no need to be upset, keep quiet :P She says I hate you.
He talks to himself, what I hate you? I toh love you na, why do you hate me? He types I love you but deletes it, saying that he'll send the right the message at the right time.He didnt reply so, Aarthi says first exercise, then challenge Aarthi.

Arpita,Aman and Prateek are sitting in the drawing room.Yash & Dubey Come there .They both look at three of them, .Aman asks them whats wrong? Yash says there's something special and they tell them its Shobha Ma's birthday. Dubey says that he wants this to be a memorable birthday for Shobha. That Time Yash's Parents Arrive. Yash tellsG3 that its good u All  came. Shobha Ma will be happy and Prateek says that even Aarthi will be happy. G3 asks where they are and Maya says that Shobha is resting and Vadheika goes to call Aarthi. Prateek says that everything will be fine now, that they're here. Shobha ma is in her room,  and Aarthi comes in .Shobha ignores her and asks Tarun(The servant) whats the cake for? Aarthi says as if you dont know what its for. Aarthi asks her why she's so rude. Shobha Ma says that first tell me why you didn't give Paridhi blood.Aarthi says to leave it and eat cake and Shobha says no tell me.

PRECAP:- Aarthi says that I'm very sick. And Shobha Ma tells her to tell the truth.

Edited by Guruvishva - 11 August 2013 at 3:24am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ilan_kart92disha_rajdevJosmi01Tanvi.narulaLeevi05nan0102kratzyfanSharlene1410-AngelVincyAnneroseroseyAngel_Luv_Dimples_-Dhoop-Sri_RadhaSurish

Go to top