Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg visu chapter-35 36 37 38 39 40 41

aarthis love realization was so beautiful and dreamy too😳

how happy she was but sad her happiness was short lived right now😭😭

poor yash he was so scared to lose aarthi 😭😭

glad prateek is with yash in this tough times

conversation with moon was mindblowing dear⭐️⭐️

and finally yash confessing that how much she taunts him but he will never ever leave her side😭😭 brought tears in my eyes

great job dear👏👏

u r a super duper fast updater re love u🤗
Edited by roserosey - 10 years ago
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: roserosey

omg visu chapter-35 36 37 38 39 40 41

aarthis love realization was so beautiful and dreamy too😳

how happy she was but sad her happiness was short lived right now😭😭

poor yash he was so scared to lose aarthi 😭😭

glad prateek is with yash in this tough times

conversation with moon was mindblowing dear⭐️⭐️

and finally yash confessing that how much she taunts him but he will never ever leave her side😭😭 brought tears in my eyes

great job dear👏👏

u r a super duper fast updater re love u🤗

😛Thanks A Lot Sweety😛
😃Don't Worry😭
😆All Is Well😆
🤗Love U Too😳
Guruvishva thumbnail
😛 Chapter-42😛
This episode begins with Dr. Bakshi tells Shobha to bring Aarthi to hospital for chemotherapy treatment.Shobha tells Aarthi about this and Aarthi tells her not to tell about it to Yash otherwise he will not go to his recording.Yash says Aarthi to come with him, but Aarthi tells a lie to yash that she is feeling weak and insists Yash to go for audition alone. Yash accepts Aarthi's words and leaves.

- @ The Hospital-
Aarthi tells Dubey that he never tells a lie and probably he will not get a call from Yash. Dubey praises Yash and Aarthi's true friendship.

Yash start singing 
imagining Aarthi. On the other side, Aarthi's chemotherapy starts and she imagines Yash. Shobha asks Aarthi to have her food and that's when she realizes how shobha was holding her hand not Yash. She thinks to herself that although she loves Yash and her heart beats for him, no one can replace Shobha 
Aarthi too asks Shobha to go have some food since they've been with her the whole time. 

The manager praises Yashts' singing. Yash gets worried about not receiving calls from Aarthi,Dubey & Shobha.

yash calls home and comes to know about Aarthi's chemotherapy. shobha says aarthi that she will be with her forever and Dubey teases aarthi let Shobha stay with him too.

Aarthi teasingly says him no and DUBEY Tells her that when she will realize the 
love, then will feel about separation. Aarthii says to herself that she has feelings for Yash but no one can take Shobha's place.

Shobha and Dubey leave for lunch and Aarthi suddenly feels suffocation and calls Shobha ma. Shobha tells Dubey about Yash and Aarthi's closeness. 

In the hospital ward, Aarthi is still fighting for breath when Yash enters the room, he gets hold of her and rubs her chest. He was so worried that he hugs her, and she hugs back too. At this point Dubey and Shobha come back to ward only to see them hug.

Dubey and Shobha enters the hospital room and finds Aarthi hugging Yash tightly. The sight makes shobha disturbed. Dubey takes hold of her hand and assures her by saying, "its ok". Shobha goes to Aarthi and Yash tells her that Aarthi's body was shivering badly and he had to get hold of her to calm her down. Shobha doesn't say anything but she is not convinced . The doctor comes and warns them about the major side effects due to the third session of chemotherapy.

Shobbha is worried and she shares her thoughts about Aarthi & Yash with Dubey. She says that the way they were tightly hugging each other was not normal and she has strong feeling that now they are no more "Only Friends" and there is something more than friendship between them. Dubey asks her not to think about the matter right now as Aarthi just came back home after her chemotherapy and she should not be bombered with such queries. Shobha agrees and leaves the room. Dubey decided that he should talk to Yash about not revealing his feelings for Aarthi to everyone.

Yash is using "google uncle" to search about the side effects of chemotherapy and the result that appears on screen is that of baldness. Yash closes his eyes and Dubey enters the room. He assures Yash that confidence can change many things in life and he should not feel defeated. Yash says all these words only sounds good but are not applicable in real life.

Aarthi makes a call at Badi Beeji and they had a very emotional conversation between Beeji,  and Aarthi.

Shobha is sitting wide awake in her room and thinking about the "Yash-Aarthi Hug" again and again when she suddenly hears some sound outside her room. She comes out and goes to Aarthi's room and finds Yash removing the big mirror from her room. Aarthi is having is a sound sleep. She understands his intentions and gives him a grateful look.

Aarthi wakes up in the morning and the first thing she checks is her hair. Relieved with the feeling that her hair is still intact she wakes up happily to find Shobha standing in front of her with breakfast. In the breakfast tray there was a magazine for her with the title " Bald & Beauty". Aarthi asks innocently why such weird magazine has been given to her in the morning and Shobha answers her saying that it is the latest fashion. Aarthi understands everything but says nothing. She happily gets up from her bed and requests her ma to comb her hair exactly the way she used to do when they were children. Shobha agrees but when she starts combing a handful of hair gets stuck to the comb revealing her baldness. Shobha is shocked and and tears starts rolling down her eyes. Aarthi is still unaware of it and keeps on blabbering about her childhood.

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
visu i m crying and crying dear😭😭 so so emotional update😭

i cant hold this anymore 😭😭

pls make everything perfect soon 😃

i cant even imagine what aarthi is going through 😭
aarya love is becoming deep 😳

again great job dear😃
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG...vishu...it's a very very emotional one😭😭...
i'm happy that yash is succeeding in his career but...what's going on with aarti is really disturbing😔...

i loved that caring hug...which i can see is a hug that promises a life time❤️...
shoba is disturbed seeing them like that...but i think later she'll understand their bonding...

last part is heart-breaking for any girl🥺...can't see aarti's state in that helpless condition😒
Guruvishva thumbnail
😛 Chapter-43😛
A Beautician Is Brought Home,Aarthi's head is shaved off

Shobha is handed over the packet of Aarthi's hair
Aarthi puts her hand on her head and is terrified… Shobha though in tears, tries to maintain the Confidence level in both of them…
Aarthi asks for a mirror but Shobha calms her down by telling her that she is looking beautiful and she need not worry coz this is a part of her treatment and hair will grow back in a month or two.
After Aarthi's constant requests Shobha gives up and brings the mirror, but is very terrified to keep it in front of Aarthi so she tries to divert her mind but she snatches the mirror and in fraction of a few seconds, she throws it off.
She hugs Shobha and cries out her heart out. Shobha comforts her and tells her that she ll get new hair very soon and that now its a fashion to keep short/bald look.

Aarthi is very depressed and shaken from within that she refuses to go out or meet any one. Shobha assures her that until and unless she feekls comfirtable, No one will be allowed to enter her room and she will take care of all her chores, She will bring her food in the room itself.
Shobha goes out of the room with the plastic bag and Yash stops her. She breaks down and hugs her… The bag drops on the floor and Yash is petrified, he is numb to do anything… In the meantime Dubey reaches there and gives support to both of them.

At the dining table, Every one is waiting for Aarya & Dubha and Dubey comes there and tells them that Aarthi has started showing side effects of Chemo-Therepy and Shobha wants her to rest, so she has taken her Breakfast in the room and he hopes no one has any problem with that..

In Aarthi's room Shobha brings the food but Yash insists to have a glimpse of his partner. Aarthi screams that she is not in a mood to talk to any one and he should go away.. Aarthi keeps on screaming and she has difficulty in breathing. Shobha runs out to bring water and Yash rushes in and stands at a still all numb after seeing Aarthi in that condition.

Aarthi gets conscious and asks Yash to go away, but he gives moral support to Aarthi and tells her that he is always with her and then takes the drastic step of shaving off his head...

Yash chops off all his hair. Dubey and Shobha bangs the door hard from outside...Aarthi is shocked to do anything. Finally, Dubey breaks the door lock and enters the room to find Yash's hair chopped off . Both Dubey and Shobha are shocked to see Yash but Dubey takes it easy and hugs both Aarthi and Yash.

While chopping the hair Yash gets a cut and Shobha goes to her room to bring antiseptic for him. Dubey too follows her and Shobha shares her thought with him. She says now she knows that Yash and Aarthi are not only 
friends. At first, she was apprehesive about their relationship but now she doesn't have any doubt that Yash loves Aarthi and nobody else can love Aarthi the way he loves. She says further that as a mother she is happy for Aarthi but then as a Good Aunty she cant be happy for Yash. She is confused now about what to do and which side to take.

Yash and Aarthi share a good moment among themselves.

The story about Yash's chopping his hair off spreads among 
the maids, chef, driver and other servants of the house.

In the lunch table swamini sees Yash and and gets hyper..she questions him and Yash answers her straight that Aarthi was feeling low...so he chopped his hair to give her company so that she doesn't feel alone. This angers swamini and she leaves the table without having lunch.

G3 comes to swamini's room with her lunch. Swamini tells her that Yash has made it clear about his intentions now and that He is in love with Aarthi. Yash's mom says that even if he is in love with her then what's wrong in that. Swamini replies her saying that " Life without a 
life partner is a curse itself...Do U Think Yash Want To Face This?' Yash's mom is stunned to hear all this.

Precap: Yash and Swamini Bua Face off and Yash accepts that He loves Aarthi in front of the whole family

Guruvishva thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

visu i m crying and crying dear😭😭 so so emotional update😭

i cant hold this anymore 😭😭

pls make everything perfect soon 😃

i cant even imagine what aarthi is going through 😭
aarya love is becoming deep 😳

again great job dear😃

Don't cry Dear😊
Everything will Be Perfect😛
Thanks Too😊
Hope To Good😊
Guruvishva thumbnail
Originally posted by: kratzyfan

OMG...vishu...it's a very very emotional one😭😭...

i'm happy that yash is succeeding in his career but...what's going on with aarti is really disturbing😔...

i loved that caring hug...which i can see is a hug that promises a life time❤️...
shoba is disturbed seeing them like that...but i think later she'll understand their bonding...

last part is heart-breaking for any girl🥺...can't see aarti's state in that helpless condition😒

yes Dear😛
Don't Worry Dear😛
kratzyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vishu, what can i say about this yash😲...he's so deep in love with aarti❤️...a perfect example of a life partner n a lover❤️...

loved the update vishu...👏

thank u 🤗