Originally posted by: Leevi05

did yash know abt aarti health?

continue

Still no😳
Wait & watch😉
ilan_kart92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Well written dear...I m waiting for the next part !!! 
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilan_kart92

Well written dear...I m waiting for the next part !!! 

Thanks dear😛
Guruvishva thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

Waiting...

Sorry dear
Today I couldn't update
Ill update soon😳
Guruvishva thumbnail
😛Chapter-16😛
-After Some Days-
It's Holidays, Yash , Aarthi, Aman, Arpita, Prateek & Paridhi Plan 4 A Trip 2 A Jungle.😛They Reach The Jungle. 😊After Making Their Tents All Start Playing.😆 Yash Becomes the Catcher, He Catches Everybody Except Paridhi,😳 Finally He Runs After Paridhi 2 Catch Her, While Running Paridhi Goes Deep Into The Forest😲, Yash & Others Follow Paridhi 2 Catch Her,After Some Paridhi Is Lost, All Search 4 Paridhi.

Paridhi Falls On A Trap Which Was Kept 4 A lion.
Paridhi hurt by the trap & Screams.😭Everybody starts running hearing her scream😲Paridhi hears Aarthi calling out and tries to answer but her voice is feeble and Aarthi does not hear😭. Yash says that he is getting tense now.Aarthi sees Paridhi' s dupatta lying and then sees her in the trap.a nd more crying out😭. Aarthi reaches her. Paridhi badly hurt. Aarthi cries and tries to help her. Aarthi calls out for Prateek ,Yash, Aman & Arpita to come and help. Prateek gets hurt while running . basically each trying to find the other. Prateek sees Paridhi hurt and gets shocked . Aarthi tells him no time for all that to take her to the hospital. Arpita and Aman reach there

Next scene good old Dr Madhav(Dr, Who Knows About Aarti's Health) is there to help in the hospital. Everybody crying and sad
Yash trying to console everybody. Prateek feeling very bad.😭
He asks Dr Madhav if Paridhi is conscious. Dr says she has lost blood and its a rare group and he does not have it in stock and need it.
Prateek remembers Aarthi has the same group and calls her to give blood.  Aarthi hiding behind Yash not knowing what to say
Prateek begs Aarthi to give blood.
😕

Dr Madhav takes Aarthi along with him. He tells her she cant give blood. He tells her she should have told Prateek long back about the disease. Prateek Asks Aman Won't Aarthi  give blood when… Yash interrupts and says that of course she will give blood , she is such a generous person. Aarthi refuses to give blood. and tells Pratek that she will not.😭

Aarthi refuses to give blood to Paridhi, Prateek pleads and grovels for Aarthi to give her blood and save Paridhi'slife …😭 Prateek Also pleads with folded hands requesting Aarthi to provide blood to Paridhi, Aarthi retorts that she is scared of needles and the sight of needles will kill her ..and hence she cannot help Paridhi, Prateek is shocked at the callousness of Aarthi and berates her for her thoughtless words, Aarthi reiterates that she cannot give any blood , runs away from there…Prateek is determined to get Aarthi to give her blood…

-Inside the waiting room-

Yash wonders at Aarthi's attitude n begins to puzzle over it but Arpita diverts his attention and tries to think pragmatically…He wants to check out other blood banks …Dr.Madhav Assures Arpita that his team is searching for her blood group..

-Pooja Mandir [inside Hospital]😭-

Aarthi is crying her heart out in front of Lord Krishna and castigating him for giving so much of pain to her, she is feeling helpless and calls Krishna Maha Villain 😡..Prateek comes in and again appeals to her emotions ..but Aarthi remains steadfast in her refusal…😭 Prateek finally gets angry , breaks off all relationship with her(Friendship) ..and walks away …😭

-In the Waiting Room-😕

Yash is still puzzling over the refusal of Aarthi ..He approaches Arpita and tells him to advise Aarthi and change her mind about donating blood, Prateek interrupts , informs everyone that no one will be asking Aarthi to donate blood and that he will save his Friend with his own efforts…He immediately goes online and begins to search for a donor…

-INSIDE THE WARD-

Aarthi is walking outside , lost in thoughts ..when Yash calls her , begs her to give blood and save their Friend, Aarthi curtly tells him to call the blood bank and arrange for the donor instead of wasting time in calling her ..saying this She cuts the phone ..Yash cannot believe his ears and vents out😕, Prateek  overhears and commands him not to call Aarthi 😡and that they will take care of Paridhi,

-OUTSIDE-

Aarthi appeals to the SKy to carry a message to God, She requests the Sky to tell her Friends that she is willing to come up and meet them and that they should not call up Paridhi who has a family of her own on Earth…

Aman , arpita , Yash & Prateek are calling up all the blood banks and requesting them about the availability of the blood ..Yash finds a hospital that has O negative blood but refuse to hand it out..

Meanwhile Paridhi is sinking fast…

Aarthi is pacing agitatedly outside, trying to find a way out ..She seems to have thought of someone or something , her face lights up.
Aarthin
is still thinking about an alternative for Blood when it suddenly strikes to her that Dr Madhav had kept 2 bottles of blood for her treatment and so she calls him and Madhav hurriedly gets the bottles.. Aarthi tries informing every one that the blood can be arranged but every one is busy contacting people for Blood.

The doctor inquires if the friends could arrange blood and asks them to hurry up as Paridhi is in a critical state and anything can happen to her. Aman innocently asks Arpita how would they save Paridhi and an already worried Prateek assures him that Paridhi will be fine and he will do everything to save her.

Dr.Madhav brings the blood and asks the Doctor to immediately transfuse it to Paridhi's body… Every one is content and happy and Prateek hugs Dr.Madhav and thanks him. Madhav tells him that he should thank Aarthifor this as it is because of her that they have been able to arrange the blood.

Prateek, who is irritated at the behavior Aarthi😡 had shown a while ago, mocks at Aarthi😭 and clearly refuses to thank her.. Aarthi rushes into the hospital and urges to see Paridhi.. She is about to move when Prateek😲 refuses her to let her meet Paridhi😭. He declares her dead for them as she could not save her friend and tells her that the "Khoon ka Rishta " has ended.. Though heart broken, Aarthi tries talking to Prateek but Yash drags her out of the hospital and takes her in the Jeep to a secluded area… 😭

Yash bursts out on her and scolds her for being selfish and thanks God that he came across her truth well in advance else he would have to repent.😡.Yash Scolds Aarthi That He Has Never Seen Such A Person Like Aarthi, & Says That He's Ashamed That He Called Aarthi As His Partner😲Aarthi Couldn't Control Herself😭 Aarthi confides in Yash about her Cancer and Yash stands their numb… not getting words to his feelings… He slowly puts his hand on Aarti's head and She continuously pleads him to take her to Paridhi.

Dr Madhav comes out and Prateek asks him about Paridhi and every one get happy when Madhav affirms and tell them that Paridhi is recovering. Prateek checks her through the mirror and remembers the cute little poem she spoke at the picnic…
Prateek informs every one about his plans about taking Paridhi back toMumbai  via a Chartered plane and urges Arpita that Aarthi should not meet Paridhi any more..

Friends😛
I Hope U All Liked This😊
If There's Any Mistake Pls Let Me Know😆
Sorry 4 Running The Story Very Fast

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
I am your new reader of your story😳
It will take some time to comment,I will read all the parts and then i will comment
Thanks for pm😊
Josmi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update...continue soon.