Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ariya Perfection Redefined CC#2 (Invites Only) (Page 99)

devildiva21 IF-Sizzlerz
devildiva21
devildiva21

Joined: 26 December 2012
Posts: 14466

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
kay chal rah hai?

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 25521

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Originally posted by Leki

Dnt we have any other work than bash Arakshi... when did we actually bash Arakshi all we did was support Ariya... drag us in every post force us to reply and call as basher... woah this is just amazing...Looser freaks... well nuthn to appreciate so will discuss all these

nahi nahi we dont have any better work to do, we bash them all the time, we threaten the cvs to not show their scenes, we call up people and tell then to not watch the show and thus the trp falls...sab kaam hum he toh karte haiStern Smile
And when they bring Ariya and Ariya fans into every posts, tab kuch nahi hotaSleepy what to they think, they will tell any damm thinng and we will kep quiteAngry
we are supposed to take everythng they say and not react... who tld them we are following Ahimsa
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 32800

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

guys check the last comment on this thread,,, i mean seriously

LOLLOLThat was supposed to be joke right???
I so want to write a sarcastic comment thereStern Smile
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 32800

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devildiva21

kay chal rah hai?

well we are kinda getting too frustrated cause of some people Ermm
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Originally posted by Leki

Dnt we have any other work than bash Arakshi... when did we actually bash Arakshi all we did was support Ariya... drag us in every post force us to reply and call as basher... woah this is just amazing...Looser freaks... well nuthn to appreciate so will discuss all these

nahi nahi we dont have any better work to do, we bash them all the time, we threaten the cvs to not show their scenes, we call up people and tell then to not watch the show and thus the trp falls...sab kaam hum he toh karte haiStern Smile
And when they bring Ariya and Ariya fans into every posts, tab kuch nahi hotaSleepy what to they think, they will tell any damm thinng and we will kep quiteAngry

We are fans too..they can't think this..always bring us in every topic where we have nothing to do...Confused
and at least sorry sorry game...AngryAngrythey don't wanna hurt but they continuously hurts usOuchAngryAngryAcctually they have problem with ArIya yrr...nothing much..they wants ki we loved this unhygienic couple who have no chemistry no spark at all...Angry what the dmn thing they want yrrr...still they are so sweet and we are the damn bashersAngryAngry
SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 32800

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

we are supposed to take everythng they say and not react... who tld them we are following Ahimsa

exactly, and WHY exactly should we keep quite, if they something to us we will definitely retort back and how dare they call us bashers when THEY themself started it!
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Originally posted by devildiva21

kay chal rah hai?

well we are kinda getting too frustrated cause of some people Ermm
AngryAngry
Moumimon IF-Stunnerz
Moumimon
Moumimon

Joined: 03 June 2012
Posts: 35795

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Originally posted by Leki

guys check the last comment on this thread,,, i mean seriously

LOLLOLThat was supposed to be joke right???
I so want to write a sarcastic comment thereStern Smile
they are making jock yrrOuchAngryAngry just we are getting frustatedShockedShockedShocked

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dhakkans for life CC #24 ll Invites Only ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: ..-Ayesshhaa-..   Replies: 1094   Views: 42984

..-Ayesshhaa-.. 1094 42984 03 February 2015 at 7:48am by -Useless-Toy-
Insomnia CC |Invites only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: .ayesha.   Replies: 915   Views: 38750

.ayesha. 915 38750 16 December 2014 at 2:05pm by Neeshoe
|The Ethereal Diva - Krystle Dsouza [IO] #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1196   Views: 36321

relentless. 1196 36321 09 November 2013 at 10:28pm by -Muskii-
Oldies for MB'Verse - INVITES Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: 0-SD-0   Replies: 762   Views: 36297

0-SD-0 762 36297 19 September 2013 at 11:57am by zoya_naziya
~Koffee With TV 21~ (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1202   Views: 67323

-Gaganjot- 1202 67323 31 July 2013 at 6:28pm by MyInspirationz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index