Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Ariya Perfection Redefined CC#2 (Invites Only) (Page 46)

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 32824

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Yeah priya
jst becoz there was no more arakshi scene there
they are irritating us.
Well miss fati di
she would better reply those magical fans.

but i am sure 80% of Arjun viewing people are glad, they atleast didn't have to torture their eyes today, Aarakshi se toh better hai ,ki Arjun would romance Rosh and Riya's bhootsEmbarrassed :PLOL
Tell me about it , they are still cribbing over it,and annoying us :@ idiots!!

I KNOWW!! but now it would be early morning for her...miss u fati!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 25521

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykittyyy

guyzz ajj paheli bar thora arakshi at ka hal dekhne gayy thi
waha to...halla macha hua hayy
wats happening dere bashing us... as if we care
naughtykittyyy IF-Dazzler
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Joined: 20 July 2010
Posts: 4173

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jorja

Originally posted by sumbulqaiser

Originally posted by Leki

Sara dr i loved your comment on that poll... lol
CC is defo having effect on us

mei nay bhi keh diya hai unsay k jab Riya ko poll mei nominate kiya hai toh serial mei bhi lao

Right and i also miss Ftima
whr is she

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Joined: 09 November 2009
Posts: 32824

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devildiva21


ohhh yeah he should be cursed...
sabko pareshan karke rakha h

and i kept cursing my bechara internet cause of him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15

Shanafr IF-Rockerz
Shanafr
Shanafr

Joined: 08 March 2013
Posts: 8111

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykittyyy

Originally posted by Jorja

Originally posted by sumbulqaiser

Originally posted by Leki

Sara dr i loved your comment on that poll... lol
CC is defo having effect on us

mei nay bhi keh diya hai unsay k jab Riya ko poll mei nominate kiya hai toh serial mei bhi lao

Right and i also miss Ftima
whr is she

I dont know
DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Joined: 02 March 2012
Posts: 25521

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilentSilver

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Yeah priya
jst becoz there was no more arakshi scene there
they are irritating us.
Well miss fati di
she would better reply those magical fans.

but i am sure 80% of Arjun viewing people are glad, they atleast didn't have to torture their eyes today, Aarakshi se toh better hai ,ki Arjun would romance Rosh and Riya's bhootsEmbarrassed :PLOL
Tell me about it , they are still cribbing over it,and annoying us :@ idiots!!

I KNOWW!! but now it would be early morning for her...miss u fati!!!

even my parents dnt lik Sakshi... i was manhandled by one of my friends for shwng her Sakshi's intro scene... she was watchn Arjun for 1st time atleast now ppl wnt say na its Riya's effect...
sumbulqaiser IF-Dazzler
sumbulqaiser
sumbulqaiser

Joined: 16 October 2007
Posts: 2762

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Fatima where are you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatima15

naughtykittyyy IF-Dazzler
naughtykittyyy
naughtykittyyy

Joined: 20 July 2010
Posts: 4173

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Originally posted by naughtykittyyy

guyzz ajj paheli bar thora arakshi at ka hal dekhne gayy thi
waha to...halla macha hua hayy
wats happening dere bashing us... as if we care
ek kahe rahithi dat she wana suiside..den odr said dat end mein arjun ko dead dikhayenge
blah blahh...contns
ab ye sab ke sab kamar kas ke utrnge ara scns ke liye...dekhlenaa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dhakkans for life CC #24 ll Invites Only ll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 136 137

Author: ..-Ayesshhaa-..   Replies: 1094   Views: 43354

..-Ayesshhaa-.. 1094 43354 03 February 2015 at 7:48am by -Useless-Toy-
Insomnia CC |Invites only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: .ayesha.   Replies: 915   Views: 38910

.ayesha. 915 38910 16 December 2014 at 2:05pm by Neeshoe
|The Ethereal Diva - Krystle Dsouza [IO] #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1196   Views: 36539

relentless. 1196 36539 09 November 2013 at 10:28pm by -Muskii-
Oldies for MB'Verse - INVITES Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 95 96

Author: 0-SD-0   Replies: 762   Views: 36429

0-SD-0 762 36429 19 September 2013 at 11:57am by zoya_naziya
~Koffee With TV 21~ (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Gaganjot-   Replies: 1202   Views: 67552

-Gaganjot- 1202 67552 31 July 2013 at 6:28pm by MyInspirationz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index