Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Yes like she is the most precious thing on earth. Baki sab toh show me exist hi nahi karte.

IKR, and that too even if she does'nt do ANYTHING for the case...its like she is just there in the ETF to sit, talk and run behind Arjun.
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Exactly.. my friend who never saw the show when Riya was there, so she was'nt a her fan either...saw few episodes of Arjun and she left watching after few episodes only cause of Sakshi..she calls her the despo girl as she is always running around arjun and giving him weird lovey dovey looks..

What about Zuby. She started watching the show after Riya's death. Then why don't she like Sakshi. Bc the truth is that Sakshi is a ANNOYING.character.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

they just need a reason to bash her, even if the reason is  stupidest to the core...
Haan sakshi's character is annoying and that is Sana's fault, mrunal cant give espressions that is also sana's fault..they really need to grow up man😳

In count Riya was there only 20 epi yrr..
and she create magic...that we can't forgate...
but Sakshi she even here for 22 epi..but can't create anything so irritating still...😕
what can we do yrr🥱
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

IKR, and that too even if she does'nt do ANYTHING for the case...its like she is just there in the ETF to sit, talk and run behind Arjun.

sakshi koi kaam nahi karti bass bakwas dialogues marti hai aur arjun se chipak ne ke bahane dhunti hai,and moreover uske woh weird expressions.she so childish unlike riya
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I SEE NOTHING in aarakshi..they are just so bland and boring...
and about Ariya well from their first scene itself, they had SOMETHING, a spank, a chemistry a magic😳

Yes u rig8 dr ariya kr firsr meeting hi magical the...
i m fell in lv with ariya in first episode...
ariya always rocksss
SilentSilver thumbnail

What about Zuby. She started watching the show after Riya's death. Then why don't she like Sakshi. Bc the truth is that Sakshi is a ANNOYING.character.

exactly..there is absolutely nothing to like about her!!!
Moumimon thumbnail

I SEE NOTHING in aarakshi..they are just so bland and boring...
and about Ariya well from their first scene itself, they had SOMETHING, a spank, a chemistry a magic😳

Isiliye toh ajj taak hamara eye hal hain yrr😆😆
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@All exactly Ariya had something unique.
I remember when Arjuns promo started I wasn't interested in the show and SM. (Seriously what was wrong with my eyes then). I accidentally watch the 2nd epi roof scene and the moment I saw them I fall in love then. I don't anything about their character or Arjun past or anything about the show. Just saw them and started watching the show. That was their magic.
And Arakshi. I never missed one epi even after Riya's death. After her entry I missed 4 or 5 epis.
Moumimon thumbnail

this is the main thing yrr🥱
SilentSilver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

In count Riya was there only 20 epi yrr..
and she create magic...that we can't forgate...
but Sakshi she even here for 22 epi..but can't create anything so irritating still...😕
what can we do yrr🥱

Exactly. she was just there for few epis, butt still we love her, miss her, and remember her and love her...now THAT's real magic!!!
and about sakshi well which each passing epi she is becoming even more irritating.