Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Wouldn't it be fantasctic !! (Page 3)

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

For me, it would be nice if they get married after kicking out Billi! Her presence is manhoos Dead

I think that in a way it is good that the nikaah didnt happen. All ceremonies were ruined by that billi. It will be good that they do whatever important ceremonies are without her. I had made a post yesterday but did not get any comments on it, but I was thinking, would have things been different hypothetically if Zoya had put the blame where it was for mehndi? Would anyone believe her? Would they become cautios of Tanu? Would anything have been different, if Zoya did not say allergy? Or if Zoya slapped Tanveer when she was sitting in her room with the bridal dupatta? I think Zoya opened her mouth to prove Tanveer was hiding something, but eventually she figured out what it was, she never told or warned anybody for it... had, she, would anyone listen to her? May be?

sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Yes it would be nice
honeyriaz IF-Dazzler
honeyriaz
honeyriaz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I have a feeling this would happen actually!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_12

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

LOL 

Well i too am thinking the same that they get married there. Remember Tanveer has the ring but then keeps it back in the pocket of Asad and that goes to Asad to run for Zoya to the airport and get engaged there in the Airport only? 

Now same thing with the duppata, Tanveer wanted to be the bride, gave it to Zoya, now the duppata is with Asad and he is going to run to Ajmer for her again.

Hence will we get a Shaadi there? and Waalima in Bhopal? 

[Billi hence fails also she gets fumed : TB article] 

Ankie!! Lots and lots of chocolates for you! I agree ring and now dupatta. I really feel they will get married in Ajmer. There is no reason for Zoya to come back unless she comes back as his wife or is severely hurt (which means Mangalpur part 2-I am happy for that as well). Also, last time Zoya left, Asad brought her back as his fiance. Now he will bring her back as his wife. 

niki_12 IF-Dazzler
niki_12
niki_12

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
I can totally see this happening! 

Also, I feel initially they would have got married and then the SR fiasco would have happened-and 2nd nikah in Ajmer. But to kick billi out sooner, cv's changed it last minute. So now 1st nikah in Ajmer and 2nd nikah when they come back!!

There has to be a reason they went to Ajmer it cannot only be for dream dance sequences/devdas Asad/or confrontations-All that could have been shot in Mumbai! Something important has to happen in Ajmer!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

phototazmania

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index