India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Wouldn't it be fantasctic !! (Page 2)

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
its fine they can go on hunting for each other or whatever, i was talking about them getting married after they meet n they reconcile and all. 

It would be good too, cause Both the times Asad will have had then be gone searching for Zoya  Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaGuguminti

soapfan Senior Member
soapfan
soapfan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

its fine they can go on hunting for each other or whatever, i was talking about them gettingmarriedafter they meet n theyreconcileand all.

It would be good too, cause Both the times Asad willhavehad then be gonesearchingfor Zoya Big smile

Right yaar even I want this 2 times marriage like engagement to happen
But am very depressed. Asad is a victim of sexual harassment and upar se guilt ridden

He deserves to know the truth. He needs to know tht Tanveer tricked him into it BAS

Edited by soapfan - 23 June 2013 at 4:35am

Npdeepamochhug

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapfan

its fine they can go on hunting for each other or whatever, i was talking about them gettingmarriedafter they meet n theyreconcileand all.

It would be good too, cause Both the times Asad willhavehad then be gonesearchingfor Zoya Big smile

But am very depressed. Asad is a victim of sexual harassment and upar se guilt ridden

He deserves to know the truth. He needs to know tht Tanveer tricked him into it BAS

Absolutely! More than marriage, I want to see at least partial exposure of Billi in Ajmer. Angry Her drama seems unending. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

janavi07 IF-Dazzler
janavi07
janavi07

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
it would be nice see this...Smile
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Absolutely! More than marriage, I want to see at least partial exposure of Billi in Ajmer. Angry Her drama seems unending. 
actually zoya disappears from khan villa after returning from the venue and also asad goes to ajmer to get forgiveness for his sin..and there they bump into each other...asad will try to convince her... but all goes in vain...

There is a festival in islam called Shab-E-Barat  where they have to pray to allah the whole night  for blessings and ask for his forgiveness if they have done any sin... ok...and that festival is tomorrow...

I think tanu confesses that truth of SR like how she drugged him and then they did IT  ( as that's the only way she could play the pregnancy  trump card) and then pushes zoya from the cliff without the knowledge of asad's presence ...as the family doesn't know where has zoya gone...so tanu ji might have thought if she kills her once for all then she will never return, so i believe that she is exposed to them ... then after saving zoya they might get married in Ajmer...

Edited by Npdeepa - 23 June 2013 at 5:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsmochhugLivingfree

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Originally posted by s120

actually zoya disappears from khan villa after returning from the venue and also asad goes to ajmer to get forgiveness for his sin..and there they bump into each other...asad will try to convince her... but all goes in vain...

There is a festival in islam called Shab-E-Barat  where they have to pray to allah the whole night  for blessings and ask for his forgiveness if they have done any sin... ok...and that festival is tomorrow...

I think tanu confesses that truth of SR like how she drugged him and then they did IT  ( as that's the only way she could play the pregnancy  trump card) and then pushes zoya from the cliff without the knowledge of asad's presence ...as the family doesn't know where has zoya gone...so tanu ji might have thought if she kills her once for all then she will never return, so i believe that she is exposed to them ... then after saving zoya they might get married in Ajmer...

True Deepa! I agree on the Shab-E-Barat part and Tannu will push Zoya from the cliff if the TB article is true and I really hope her truth is out. Its high time. She is one of the most annoying vamps ever. Not only annoying but disgusting. Dead

mochhugteddyyy

CHAYMA Goldie
CHAYMA
CHAYMA

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
i don't think that he just go to ajmer without knowing that zoya is there because if she is missing and no ane know where she is i don't think that asad will be ok with that forget about her and go to ajmer for blessing i think he comes to know that she is there so he goes after her
MissDiva Senior Member
MissDiva
MissDiva

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Nice idea...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index