Wouldn't it be fantasctic !!

Posted: 10 years ago
I was just thinking wouldn't it be just superb if Asad and Zoya gets marriage in Ajmer as they had done the engagement in airport and as Dilshad wants to see them together so they will marriage again in home like engagement๐Ÿ˜›

So isi tarah we will get to engagement with two marriage of ASYA and baaki rasmo ka paisa bach jayega๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜† 

Well i too am thinking the same that they get married there. Remember Tanveer has the ring but then keeps it back in the pocket of Asad and that goes to Asad to run for Zoya to the airport and get engaged there in the Airport only? 

Now same thing with the duppata, Tanveer wanted to be the bride, gave it to Zoya, now the duppata is with Asad and he is going to run to Ajmer for her again.

Hence will we get a Shaadi there? and Waalima in Bhopal? 

[Billi hence fails also she gets fumed : TB article] 
For me, it would be nice if they get married after kicking out Billi! Her presence is manhoos ๐Ÿคข
indeed nice... prediction 
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

๐Ÿ˜†

Well i too am thinking the same that they get married there. Remember Tanveer has the ring but then keeps it back in the pocket of Asad and that goes to Asad to run for Zoya to the airport and get engaged there in the Airport only?

Now same thing with the duppata, Tanveer wanted to be the bride, gave it to Zoya, now the duppata is with Asad and he is going to run to Ajmer for her again.

Hence will we get a Shaadi there? and Waalima in Bhopal?

[Billi hence fails also she gets fumed : TB article]

Hi Ankie not sure if Asad will go after zoya. From the latest article about amer shooting looks like he goes to Ajmer guilt ridden to purge his sins and they may bump into each other
it would b nice to see all that i think it is not going to happen cause i have heard that zoya would fall off from the cliff and then asad would take her home
Originally posted by soapfan

Hi Ankie not sure if Asad will go after zoya. From the latest article about amer shooting looks like he goes to Ajmer guilt ridden to purge his sins and they may bump into each other

S u r right... actually zoya disappears from khan villa after returning from the venue and also asad goes to ajmer to get forgiveness for his sin...there is a festival in islam called Shab-E-Barat  where they have to pray to allah the whole night  for blessings and ask for his forgiveness if they have done any sin... ok...
and that festival is tomorrow
I want the marriage after tanveers exit atleast wo pakao meow meow se bach jayenge
its fine they can go on hunting for each other or whatever, i was talking about them getting married after they meet n they reconcile and all. 

It would be good too, cause Both the times Asad will have had then be gone searching for Zoya  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

its fine they can go on hunting for each other or whatever, i was talking about them gettingmarriedafter they meet n theyreconcileand all.

It would be good too, cause Both the times Asad willhavehad then be gonesearchingfor Zoya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Right yaar even I want this 2 times marriage like engagement to happen
But am very depressed. Asad is a victim of sexual harassment and upar se guilt ridden

He deserves to know the truth. He needs to know tht Tanveer tricked him into it BASEdited by soapfan - 10 years ago