India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Wouldn't it be fantasctic !!

Guguminti IF-Sizzlerz
Guguminti
Guguminti

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
I was just thinking wouldn't it be just superb if Asad and Zoya gets marriage in Ajmer as they had done the engagement in airport and as Dilshad wants to see them together so they will marriage again in home like engagementTongue

So isi tarah we will get to engagement with two marriage of ASYA and baaki rasmo ka paisa bach jayegaLOL

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

raishipunnubabyjinelle20JyotiiiAnikz003linu199627MissDivadivyabelleluvushivin1sumitbigfanmamathasridharchibi_deeaNiyati_21Sana70AmayaaXDPagalKuriXDVruShan_MaNanhoneyriazNpdeepaMarysaajanavi07Cinderella3awesome.SoHu.kankabhor-khaleesi-anushreemishramochhugLivingfree-jawaria-viya.mallik4evaNithiya95HoityToitysumaiya14MisHumptyDumptyDreALinsieshanakyasharanSurish

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
LOL 

Well i too am thinking the same that they get married there. Remember Tanveer has the ring but then keeps it back in the pocket of Asad and that goes to Asad to run for Zoya to the airport and get engaged there in the Airport only? 

Now same thing with the duppata, Tanveer wanted to be the bride, gave it to Zoya, now the duppata is with Asad and he is going to run to Ajmer for her again.

Hence will we get a Shaadi there? and Waalima in Bhopal? 

[Billi hence fails also she gets fumed : TB article] 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

raishilinu199627divyabelleSana70Npdeepahoneyriazniki_12teddyyy-khaleesi-mochhugGugumintiNithiya95SiyapaaQueenLinsie

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
For me, it would be nice if they get married after kicking out Billi! Her presence is manhoos Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

faariah22teddyyy

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
indeed nice... prediction 
soapfan Senior Member
soapfan
soapfan

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

LOL

Well i too am thinking the same that they get married there. Remember Tanveer has the ring but then keeps it back in the pocket of Asad and that goes to Asad to run for Zoya to the airport and get engaged there in the Airport only?

Now same thing with the duppata, Tanveer wanted to be the bride, gave it to Zoya, now the duppata is with Asad and he is going to run to Ajmer for her again.

Hi Ankie not sure if Asad will go after zoya. From the latest article about amer shooting looks like he goes to Ajmer guilt ridden to purge his sins and they may bump into each other

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepamochhugGuguminti

HoityToity IF-Sizzlerz
HoityToity
HoityToity

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
it would b nice to see all that i think it is not going to happen cause i have heard that zoya would fall off from the cliff and then asad would take her home
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapfan

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

LOL

Hi Ankie not sure if Asad will go after zoya. From the latest article about amer shooting looks like he goes to Ajmer guilt ridden to purge his sins and they may bump into each other

S u r right... actually zoya disappears from khan villa after returning from the venue and also asad goes to ajmer to get forgiveness for his sin...there is a festival in islam called Shab-E-Barat  where they have to pray to allah the whole night  for blessings and ask for his forgiveness if they have done any sin... ok...
and that festival is tomorrow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochhugteddyyyGuguminti

Amayaa Goldie
Amayaa
Amayaa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I want the marriage after tanveers exit atleast wo pakao meow meow se bach jayenge

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index