Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

hectic-VB NOTE pg 4 (Page 5)

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

Sidharth and Kanwar are entitled to having their own opinion about their work  etc and so does Kunal ...and since they all are different individuals their views too will be different so why not except that

I see no reason for this to turn into a Sidharth vs Kunal or Kanwar vs Kunal topic ...kindly stick to the topic without getting personal with each other since not everyone has to agree to your views !

If Sidharth or Kanwar have said something stick to what they have said and discuss that ...there is no need to discuss as to what Kunal would have said since we dont no that !

Topic Under Watch

NBT-2 DT

Thank you...

I want to convey...this perticular comment by Meghar_palok...
@Sabsfathima...for ur kind info Sid is not new Big smile   he has worked in his Very First Show as Lead Big smile   nd yeah in this process he is New...bcz he has not to 'Straggle' like others for so many years afterall Embarrassed Big smile

This is in-direct offensive statement to Kunal...thats the reason...Topic was de-railed and is instigating...Pls take care of this...Thx in advance.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jamie_dsouzaSharmilaGupta-Swetha-

SharmilaGupta Goldie
SharmilaGupta
SharmilaGupta

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanujanvi

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

How sad naa...nobody has d gut to come with their original ID n then bash me...hahaha ROFL

Lolz...SA fans SA ki tarah hi hai...Self praise...i am commenting from my 'THE ORIGINAL ID'...what is that 'gut' u r talking about...ROFL

Me Too...
This is MY ORIGINAL ID...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jamie_dsouza

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SharmilaGupta

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

How sad naa...nobody has d gut to come with their original ID n then bash me...hahaha ROFL

Lolz...SA fans SA ki tarah hi hai...Self praise...i am commenting from my 'THE ORIGINAL ID'...what is that 'gut' u r talking about...ROFL

Me Too...
This is MY ORIGINAL ID...

U mean this is d original ID of whom were bashing me here in previous pgs...cool...nyways...MOD is here to handle d matter Big smile   Let them do their work Big smile    

SharmilaGupta Goldie
SharmilaGupta
SharmilaGupta

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Sidharth and Kanwar are entitled to having their own opinion about their work  etc and so does Kunal ...and since they all are different individuals their views too will be different so why not except that

I see no reason for this to turn into a Sidharth vs Kunal or Kanwar vs Kunal topic ...kindly stick to the topic without getting personal with each other since not everyone has to agree to your views !

If Sidharth or Kanwar have said something stick to what they have said and discuss that ...there is no need to discuss as to what Kunal would have said since we dont no that !

Topic Under Watch

NBT-2 DT

Thank you...

@Sabsfathima...for ur kind info Sid is not new Big smile   he has worked in his Very First Show as Lead Big smile   nd yeah in this process he is New...bcz he has not to 'Straggle' like others for so many years afterall Embarrassed Big smile

This is in-direct offensive statement to Kunal...thats the reason...Topic was de-railed and is instigating...Pls take care of this...Thx in advance.Tongue

-RD-

Is  that  in-direct offensive statement  by Megher_palok suitable for Forum...?
Isn't it 'actor bashing' without taking his name...?
Are the members of this forum are considered to be fools...? without taking name name we can say ANYTHING ?
Pls...explain the rules...we r confused..!!!Confused
We really need ur help...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jamie_dsouzashivangi838

Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Sidharth and Kanwar are entitled to having their own opinion about their work etc and so does Kunal ...and since they all are different individuals their views too will be different so why not except that

Topic Under Watch

NBT-2 DT

Thank you...

@Sabsfathima...for ur kind info Sid is not new Big smile   he has worked in his Very First Show as Lead Big smile   nd yeah in this process he is New...<font size="5">bcz he has not to 'Straggle' like others</font> for so many years afterall Embarrassed Big smile

Yep ...Pooja plz take care...How they brought Sid n his staus updt into this topic first, also disrepected him by callimg New n all, well isnt everyone is bounded to be new initially Big smile   then after my cmnt how they bashed me using bad languages...which i dint use of course...nd if saying d fact is similar to gaali...then *sigh*...Hope judgement will be Fair enough Thumbs Up

Edited by Megher_Palok - 24 June 2013 at 1:54am
..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
RD
No wonder, Siddharth and his fans are alike...Losers and brainless...Take some medication dear, you seem to be in depression...
Even am confused over this matter Embarrassed i wonder y blaming peu only here. Everything thats happened in this posts is against forum rules. Actors are attacked, fan groups r attacked, actors are compared and their personal lifes are discussed. Wonder y mods are not closing this thread. Ermm 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Megher_Palok

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
TOPIC CLOSED

I see no hope of improvement

Regards
NBT-2 DT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post: