India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

hectic-VB NOTE pg 4 (Page 4)

saau38 Senior Member
saau38
saau38

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
agree with u..but its more than 1 year nw so kunal ko to ab aadat ho gyi hogiWink

SharmilaGupta Goldie
SharmilaGupta
SharmilaGupta

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayantiu

No one interviewed this guys abt how tired he gets lol. He posted this on social media where he went to the extent of saying they are being made to work like animals or sthing like that even though in this wedding track he hasn't had much footage and very limited screen time Ermm. It was seeing this update by him that a portal asked him abt it. 

And its in very bad taste to look down upon someone for his struggle. Actually doing character roles is not really 'struggle'...but anyways it shows one's thinkingErmm. In reality, its all the more commendable and applause worthy if a person bags a lead role after doing chaarcter roles, gets hugely popular on the strength if his stupendous perfromance, bags best actor award and builds a CULT fan following. And even a Naseer, an AB had to struggle...its sthing to be respected and not taunted abt! Why this had to be brought abt in this topic is beyond me.

Also, if i remember, the show in which SA was lead was shut down pretty quickly and the actor who bagged most eyeballs in it was a veteran actor who played the father of the so called lead and around whom the story revolved lol

If anything, from a lead to a parallel lead role with limited length/footage, which the guy himself acknowledged in an interview,...is a big come down and nothing to brag abt really.

And why taunt others calling them phan girls one herself acts like a phan girlErmm

Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jamie_dsouzaLavleenaS

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SharmilaGupta

Originally posted by jayantiu

No one interviewed this guys abt how tired he gets lol. He posted this on social media where he went to the extent of saying they are being made to work like animals or sthing like that even though in this wedding track he hasn't had much footage and very limited screen time Ermm. It was seeing this update by him that a portal asked him abt it. 

And its in very bad taste to look down upon someone for his struggle. Actually doing character roles is not really 'struggle'...but anyways it shows one's thinkingErmm. In reality, its all the more commendable and applause worthy if a person bags a lead role after doing chaarcter roles, gets hugely popular on the strength if his stupendous perfromance, bags best actor award and builds a CULT fan following. And even a Naseer, an AB had to struggle...its sthing to be respected and not taunted abt! Why this had to be brought abt in this topic is beyond me.

Also, if i remember, the show in which SA was lead was shut down pretty quickly and the actor who bagged most eyeballs in it was a veteran actor who played the father of the so called lead and around whom the story revolved lol

If anything, from a lead to a parallel lead role with limited length/footage, which the guy himself acknowledged in an interview,...is a big come down and nothing to brag abt really.

And why taunt others calling them phan girls one herself acts like a phan girlErmm

Thumbs Up

Agree...Hope everyone was as humble as Kunal...but,i pity them...they want attention and they cant do with their own acting skills...they depend on these fake publicity...Lead hone se kuch nahi hota...Lead ho kar...wo kya kartha hai...wo important hai...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jamie_dsouzabawriforkunalSharmilaGuptaLavleenaS-Swetha-

SharmilaGupta Goldie
SharmilaGupta
SharmilaGupta

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Kunal is now KUNAL... Smile
and that's bcz of his struggle n hard work..
I'm happy that he has struggled a lot to achieve his goals bcz when we struggle to achieve something we value it more..
Struggle makes us a better person...improves our work...
also makes us strong mentally...
I adore n respect Kunal for his journey to stardom...and also for his 'No complains'/'No Regrets' attitude...Thumbs Up
U Rockkk...Kunal...Clap
PROUD TO BE A KUNALIAN...Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jamie_dsouzabawriforkunalLata_PottavartijaanujanviRaghaviaLavleenaS

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged

I'm happy that he has struggled a lot to achieve his goals bcz when we struggle to achieve something we value it more..
I adore n respect Kunal for his journey to stardom...and also for his 'No complains'/'No Regrets' attitude...Thumbs Up
U Rockkk...Kunal...Clap

Exactly...Clap

Who has not struggled in his life...everybody is battling their own battle...that does not mean...everybody should go to media and complain abt it...It is ur job and u r getting paid for that...IMO...i just love kunal's 'no complians'...attitude...he knows the value of good work and he is literally carrying this show...and he is so so humble...Embarrassed

No wonder...he dont need fake publicity...LOL

jamie_dsouzabawriforkunalSharmilaGuptaLavleenaS-Swetha-

jaanujanvi Senior Member
jaanujanvi
jaanujanvi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

How sad naa...nobody has d gut to come with their original ID n then bash me...hahaha ROFL

Lolz...SA fans SA ki tarah hi hai...Self praise...i am commenting from my 'THE ORIGINAL ID'...what is that 'gut' u r talking about...ROFL

jamie_dsouzabawriforkunalSharmilaGuptaRaghaviaLavleenaS

bawriforkunal Groupbie
bawriforkunal
bawriforkunal

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanujanvi

U Rockkk...Kunal...Clap

Exactly...Clap

Who has not struggled in his life...everybody is battling their own battle...that does not mean...everybody should go to media and complain abt it...It is ur job and u r getting paid for that...IMO...i just love kunal's 'no complians'...attitude...he knows the value of good work and he is literally carrying this show...and he is so so humble...Embarrassed

No wonder...he dont need fake publicity...LOL

Thumbs Up
Agree completely with every word of yours!
Kunal is not a sort of person.. who like to flaunt over his hardwork and go gaga everytime (like others for publicity)! And I guess.. he dont like to complaint too much.. as he understand that he have a responsibilty and commitment towards his work..! OTT .. he seem to enjoy it!

Edited by bawriforkunal - 24 June 2013 at 1:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jamie_dsouzajaanujanvi

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Sidharth and Kanwar are entitled to having their own opinion about their work  etc and so does Kunal ...and since they all are different individuals their views too will be different so why not accept that

I see no reason for this to turn into a Sidharth vs Kunal or Kanwar vs Kunal topic ...kindly stick to the topic without getting personal with each other since not everyone has to agree to your views !

If Sidharth or Kanwar have said something stick to what they have said and discuss that ...there is no need to discuss as to what Kunal would have said since we dont no that !

Topic Under Watch

NBT-2 DT

Edited by -RD- - 24 June 2013 at 1:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bawriforkunalThePirateKingMegher_Palok-Swetha-

Go to top