bandanaa
bandanaa

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
@harshadbest - I love your DP. Can I borrow it too plzBig smile

NNitha Newbie
NNitha
NNitha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Whatever little I have read or surmised about Kuna'ls character is that he is not a cribber but one who does his work with utmost sincerity...and IMO the growth that we see in him as an actor is because he struggled so much in his earlier days in the industry.May be it helped him to hone his skills further and made him  into an actor par excellence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SharmilaGupta

NNitha Newbie
NNitha
NNitha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajbijz

Originally posted by monusumi

Originally posted by rajbijz

thats why says he is disillusioned by the Indian telly industry - the grind kills the love & interest. He believes in season format for fresher actors, ideas, etc . woh ek interview main bola tha yeh sab.
he believes in quality not quantity,uske previous shows se bhi yehi pata chalta hai na,acha hua nbt ssn2 hai...

yes. & at the same time he is glad he has work cause he didnt have for 1 yr & it was not pleasant. I just want 1 thing - venever NBT ends - he takes a break & gets something new immediately - I want people to beg him to do roles & him to accept something nice - BUT NOT ON RANGEELA
TV or Movie & definitely some ads.

My sentiments exactly Smile

Edited by NNitha - 23 June 2013 at 12:40pm

SharmilaGupta

NNitha Newbie
NNitha
NNitha

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Edited

Edited by NNitha - 23 June 2013 at 12:39pm
jamie_dsouza Newbie
jamie_dsouza
jamie_dsouza

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Megher_Palok

LOL! Like really...ur talking abt Kunal...Kunal the human...how can human be SuperheroErmm? Isnt it better to consider human as human LOL .

Nyways...tht ur phangirls marzi...

I think nobody ever interviews Kunal on this topic...koi puchega nahi toh banda kisko batayega? Kaise batayegaLOL?   Kunal isnt tht kinda person afterall who will continue blah blahing in front of media if any1 asks or no, am sure (u know whom am talking abt Wink )

Regarding real superhero n show off body of others...like really? Confused u feel jim bodies r just to show Shocked n they doesnt have any power Shocked   HaHaHa...Great Joke must say ROFL

@Sabsfathima...for ur kind info Sid is not new Big smile   he has worked in his Very First Show as Lead Big smile   nd yeah in this process he is New...bcz he has not to 'Straggle' like others for so many years afterall Embarrassed Big smile

Megher,

No wonder, Siddharth and his fans are alike...Losers and brainless...Take some medication dear, you seem to be in depression...

All the legends have struggled in their career...Be it Amitabh Bachan, Shahrukh or Kamal Hasan and so did kunal...His career graph has constantly risen up and he has proved him worthy enough to grab a role of Lead in Na Bole Tum...Get your facts right dear, Kunal played as lead and got the Best lead actor award for his very first role? Well, that says it all...He came, he saw and he conquered...

He is not just a great actor but a great human being too...He doesn't believe in self praise like your Siddharth Arora...Guess, he hasn't been able to get publicity through his acting, so found this cheap way of seeking attention...

Siddharth who started as a lead and is now playing a silly cameo in NBT-2...His career graph is going downward dear and why not, he has been giving the same expression for more than 5 months now..He simply cannot act and his screen presence is horrible... 

SharmilaGupta

Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I just recently heard about some of these actors whining about their careers.    Big deal, you're working a night shift.  There are people out there who work non stop in even worse conditions.  At least you guys are getting paid a good amount of money.  No one forced them to become television actors. 

In other words, they are whiners.

Go work in healthcare where employees are dealing with death on a daily basis.  Or, try doing a labour job.  Forget that, even in your own country, trying selling fruits and vegetables in the sun all day long.  I could go on and on about this lol.  Point being, be grateful for what you have.
Lechocolat Senior Member
Lechocolat
Lechocolat

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

LOL! Like really...ur talking abt Kunal...Kunal the human...how can human be SuperheroErmm? Isnt it better to consider human as human LOL .

Nyways...tht ur phangirls marzi...

I think nobody ever interviews Kunal on this topic...koi puchega nahi toh banda kisko batayega? Kaise batayegaLOL?   Kunal isnt tht kinda person afterall who will continue blah blahing in front of media if any1 asks or no, am sure (u know whom am talking abt Wink )

Regarding real superhero n show off body of others...like really? Confused u feel jim bodies r just to show Shocked n they doesnt have any power Shocked   HaHaHa...Great Joke must say ROFL

@Sabsfathima...for ur kind info Sid is not new Big smile   he has worked in his Very First Show as Lead Big smile   nd yeah in this process he is New...bcz he has not to 'Straggle' like others for so many years afterall Embarrassed Big smile

I actually thought that this Sid guy had a better attitude about his job.  Hate his character but agreed with what he was saying.
Megher_Palok IF-Sizzlerz
Megher_Palok
Megher_Palok

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
How sad naa...nobody has d gut to come with their original ID n then bash me...hahaha ROFL

Go to top