that was super awesome interpretation di.👏👏👏👏

i have never heard the word
AEGIS
thanks for making it familiar😊

so in other words khushi acted  as  
knight in shining Armour for  men.😆

really enjoyed reading it.😊

best quote --

"When we seek to discover the best in others, we         somehow bring out the best in ourselves"

Love!!!

sujata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Applause to you Rashmi...👏Fabulous interpretation and quotes...

I feel as though I am under your "Aegis" when it comes to these update and their analysis... bravo...

As the quote says:"When we seek to discover the best in others, we         somehow bring out the best in ourselves"

~ William Arthur Ward

Thanks for the PM now waiting for more updates from Smita... 

Edited by sujata5 - 10 years ago
manikka thumbnail
loved the interpretation Rashmi di...

fidaa over the quotas...loved them...

thnks for the Pm...
sphobic thumbnail
i hate weekends!!!!

Love!!!
Edited by sphobic - 10 years ago
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: rulama

Post cannot be quoted.

Rash!

Beautiful interpretation!👏

Her innocence is her greatest defence. Loved your reference to poaching being prohibited.👏

I seriously thought HP was Hari Prakash, and was wondering what he had to do with this!😆

Smita

mutermuter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
that was just fabolous 😊

ammavedu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm
Nice update
toeditor thumbnail
Beautiful interpretation ... Thoroughly enjoyed reading it
BS.ILoveYou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Rashmi Di... Tussi world best ho ji... 🤗

Thts was fabulous interpretation... AGAIN..!! 👏 👏   👏

Mera favorite quote for the day

"When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves" ~ William Arthur Ward   😃

THANKS FOR THE PM...
Maddy1270 thumbnail

Smita, sorry for the delay in commenting on your two scintillating updates… what to do, real life intruded 😔!

NK and Khushi are soulmates in that their plans inevitably have unforeseen and often disastrous consequences befalling unsuspecting bystanders! The bar was manned by a boy who didn't look old enough to drink… must have given Arnav his first clue that this misbegotten plan was a disaster in the making! He longing for Khushi but complimenting NK, Akash and Gaurav on their organisational skills just to make them happy [as Khushi wanted] is an awww moment … she has truly taught him that real happiness lies in the happiness of others. "Nannav, you like the decorations and the arrangements?" NK asked. Arnav looked at NK's bright and eager face. Gaurav and Akash looked at him expectantly… they really remind me of puppies hoping for a pat on the head and a treat after a good job done… I can imagine them gently panting in eager anticipation, with their tongues lolling out and their tails wagging 😛! "Looks like we are going to have a bachelor party to remember!" No truer words were spoken, as it turns out! Thanks to the build-up, I had a feeling that we would have one of those situations where all and sundry come to a party, due to an error in the invites -- like facebook invites going viral, etc. -- and end up trashing the house… there have been many instances of the same in real life, too! Trust NK to have an all-brawn-no-brain friend to set off the catastrophe 😃! His pals from the gym and their friends seem to be cut from the same cloth… all that pumping iron seems to have decreased their IQ 😆! NK, Akash and Gaurav helplessly watching the disaster unfolding before them, petrified of Arnav's and Ganesh's reactions was amusing 😃.

Khushi enjoying with the gals, but wishing for Arnav to be there to share in the fun, just as he has been wishing to be with her, is a lovely moment. It takes Anjali's plain speaking to finally make Khushi understand what mischief could befall Arnav and Ganesh! Though Anjali, Payal and Anamika are more cynical about the things their menfolk might get up to if given free rein, they can't help but find Khushi's innocence and blind trust endearing… luckily for Khushi, her trust in both NK and Arnav wasn't misplaced!

Arnav and Ganesh watched as a girl in a low-cut red gown got on to a table with the help of willing male arms and started singing… that should give Arnav pause the next time he wants to see Khushi in red 😉! By the way, Smita, I am wondering about your 'detailed' knowledge about what goes on at stag parties 😳… has it all been gathered from films or is it just your imagination? Which is the song that Nisha sings? Don't think I've come across it before! Akash shut his eyes and put down his drink. Hell was going to break loose any moment if he knew his Bhai… love the picture drawn. NK's confusion and terror and Arnav's fury as portrayed here slew me: "Most grooms give her big tips." NK swallowed. If Nannav had his way, he would tip the lady of the night over and throw her out of the house 🤣! And he would be ably supported by Ganesh. He stole a look at the grim faces of Arnav and Ganesh, and looked away. If Khushiji found out, he was dead meat! NK imagining the bodily harm he was likely to suffer at Khushi's hands, if she heard of this fiasco is equally amusing.

Arnav's fury, at having his sanctuary despoiled, is a living, breathing thing! Feel sorry for him… he has been visualising some beautiful moments with Khushi in that farmhouse, only to have that dream shattered by the boisterous crowd and by the lady of the night. If he were to bring Khushi there, some of the most beautiful memories of his time with her will forever be besmirched by the intrusive memories of that horror of a stag night! Bringing Khushi and her innocence into those environs that have been thus defiled is a sin in his eyes. The disgust on Ganesh's face was obvious to even the blind. He stepped away, and the girl lurched, not receiving the prop or the welcome she had expected… 😆 a scream of a description… love the subtle humor! That poor lady, Nisha, must have been totally confused and surprised to meet two such reluctant and unresponsive grooms… neither was seduced by her charms!

NK, Akash and Gaurav must be the unluckiest groomsmen in the history of bachelor's parties… as if the night's shocks weren't enough, they get the biggest shock of their lives when the brides and Anjali and Payal gatecrash their 'party' and witness the whole fiasco! "Khushi…," Arnav whispered, his face pale… is one of the most poignant moments… all he can think of is the pain he has unwittingly inflicted on his Khushi! Ganesh alone stood silent, having nothing to fear. Anamika knew him through and through… I am sure he must have been sporting a smug expression on his face. NK, scurrying away to clear up the mess, must have been greatly relieved not to face Khushi, whom he had let down! Arnav swallowed hard, watching Khushi walk towards him, a set look on her pale face… a fearful and unsure Arnav is a nice change! She stopped in front of Nisha, and gave her a hard slap on her cheek… I know Khushi's anger is justified in the circumstances, but am not sure how right she is to slap Nisha… after all, the latter was only doing the job she was hired to do! Trust Khushi to always be unpredictable and never to react as expected!She charging in to the rescue, like Xena: Warrior Princess, was epic and the way she got rid of everyone, with minimum fuss must have been an eye-opener for the others… in future, they are bound to think twice before upsetting her! "And you lot! What are you doing here? Don't you have homes and parents? It is eleven o'clock. Go home and sleep!" she ordered… she really resembles a schoolmarm or a parent chastising naughty kids… quite apt in the given circumstances! Khushi's trust in NK is unbroken, which is why she gives him the opportunity to explain his side of the story… Arnav could learn a thing or two about trust and loyalty from her! No wonder NK cherishes her friendship and feared hurting her. Arnav's and Khushi's heartfelt apologies are very moving, born as they are from the guilt each feels at the unintentional hurt inflicted on the object of their love by their own unthinking actions! That both Arnav and Khushi decide to discuss the mess immediately, laying bare their feelings, is the right move… there is no scope for misunderstanding. Neither is to blame in this case… both trusted NK to do the right thing, nor could they guess that things would go awry due to his crazy 'friends'. In the circumstances, things might have ended on a tamer note if Arnav and Ganesh had gone to the Purple Rocket for their stag night! "You are the dearest girl on earth. My Khushi," Arnav hugged her, burying his face in her bosom. "The girl who thinks that everyone is like her, innocent and well-meaning." That is what makes her so lovable! "So you are going to hit any girl who looks at me?" "Yes!" Khushi Kumari Gupta declared. "But only after I pull out her hair and scratch her eyes out!" All those models and ex-girlfriends better beware if they want to keep their looks intact!