Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

SUHAAG RAAT NEXT WEEK????? (Page 10)

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

I don't think we are getting a suhagraat this soon Ouch UB is probably going to find a way to keep them apart Sleepy 

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. But, really, really unrealistic, eh? For two adults to be controlled by another adult. I mean, how long can mommy dearest keep them apart? And well, where there's a will, there's a way...!Tongue

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunKiRadha

LOL During his SuhaagRaat...Manav ki pettao hogi LOL ... The precap :P

LOLLOL
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VancouverBC

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I would like to see more of Manav and Chhan Chhan now.

And UB's torture can start in a week or two!

We would all like that. But UB will not hear us!
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Originally posted by GodhuliLogon

I am praying that UB does not come up with any weird idea to stop the SR .. ( like Beta move Dead)

What's the Beta move? 
But you can bet your bottom dollar that Dragon Lady WlLL come up with a myriad of excuses so that SR does not happen! That's probably what we'll be watching for the next couple of weeks, interspersed with a bit of romance. But really unrealistic to expect viewers to take that (no SR for newly weds.) I mean, these are both adults, nah?? It's up to Chhan Chhan and Manav to make it happen. How bad do they want it?? Well, I don't know about them, but I want it REAL BAD!!!
LOL

in Beta movie ( anil and madhuri) .. his mom told her that there is some bad things in his kundli or something they should not sleep until some time .. and she listened to it at first .. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtr

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

I am praying that UB does not come up with any weird idea to stop the SR .. ( like Beta move Dead)

What's the Beta move? 
But you can bet your bottom dollar that Dragon Lady WlLL come up with a myriad of excuses so that SR does not happen! That's probably what we'll be watching for the next couple of weeks, interspersed with a bit of romance. But really unrealistic to expect viewers to take that (no SR for newly weds.) I mean, these are both adults, nah?? It's up to Chhan Chhan and Manav to make it happen. How bad do they want it?? Well, I don't know about them, but I want it REAL BAD!!!
LOL

in Beta movie ( anil and madhuri) .. his mom told her that there is some bad things in his kundli or something they should not sleep until some time .. and she listened to it at first .. ROFL
GEEZ! You're kidding, right?
These were adults, right?
Anyway, I hope not!

GodhuliLogon

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I am not kidding yaar .. 

but later she found out that MIL is plotting .. then their SR happened the other night .. Embarrassed

adults ho ya na ho .. if some  senior told them not to do because of some horoscope thing many may listen to it .. ( not me everROFL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kbtrAdorableDevil

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

I am not kidding yaar .. 

but later she found out that MIL is plotting .. then their SR happened the other night .. Embarrassed

adults ho ya na ho .. if some  senior told them not to do because of some horoscope thing many may listen to it .. ( not me everROFL)
Shocked
That's a really silly thing to do! But I guess, each to his own. Sounds unbelievable though, that someone would let a horoscope dictate their lives. Or a MIL!!!

Edited by kbtr - 23 June 2013 at 11:04pm

GodhuliLogon

AdorableDevil IF-Stunnerz
AdorableDevil
AdorableDevil

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

I am not kidding yaar .. 

Shocked
That's a really silly thing to do! But I guess, each to his own. Sounds unbelievable though, that someone would let a horoscope dictate their lives. Or a MIL!!!

Luna I watched dat mvi dat SR was mind blowing if we get dat typ of SR then I won't mind with dis excuse

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogonkbtr

Go to top