Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I want ChanChan to dance for Manav πŸ˜³

Ooo! In a black net sari! In the rain! MMM...
(Poor Sanaya, we, her fans, have so many demands on her! Forget her fans, even her non-fans have demands on her!! πŸ˜†)
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hopefully!! But I don't think UB will allow that... πŸ˜” 
I would love if they have a song sequence in the show  next week!! 
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyabanu

🀣🀣🀣    junior chanman

Yeah! Never! If UB has her way!!
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArnavKhushijodi

Hopefully!! But I don't think UB will allow that... πŸ˜” 

I would love if they have a song sequence in the show  next week!! 

Yeah, you are right. Dragon Lady will never allow it if she has her way. What will Chhan Chhan And Manav do? That's what we have to see. Song sequence. Romance. Holding hands. Carrying. Kissing...
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kbtr

Haha! Yes, I know who you are talking about!
Why would there be no romance after SR? In fact, there should be more romance after SR! I don't know if this is a cultural difference. (No offense meant!) Why must everything stop after SR? Like that is the destination and not the beginning?? I don't know what is BALH??

Sony show Bade achche lagte hai(BALH) showed a very steamy SR between the leads, which they promoted a lot too before airing.
I did not mean that romance will end after SR. Its nothing to do with culture, but with keeping the audience hooked. What I meant was if they show SR the audience anticipation will be over...so they will only give us small snippets & teasers before the grand finale. I do agree it seems very illogical & unrealistic for a mom to be able to keep her son away from his SR...one or two nights is believable but not beyond that. Maybe that might create suspicion in ChanMan about UBs intentions.
--Sarunholic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hoping for an elaborate SR
Waitng fr some sizzling hawt ChanMan romance.. ❀️
Also, there must b some sort of a confirmation fr viewers..dat they finaly did IT ☺️
Poor viewers shud'nt b left wondering na.. πŸ˜†
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Sony show Bade achche lagte hai(BALH) showed a very steamy SR between the leads, which they promoted a lot too before airing.
I did not mean that romance will end after SR. Its nothing to do with culture, but with keeping the audience hooked. What I meant was if they show SR the audience anticipation will be over...so they will only give us small snippets & teasers before the grand finale. I do agree it seems very illogical & unrealistic for a mom to be able to keep her son away from his SR...one or two nights is believable but not beyond that. Maybe that might create suspicion in ChanMan about UBs intentions.

Oh! OK. I don't watch Indian shows so I didn't know. But I hope they don't copy cat another show. Many other ways to keep the audience hooked other than SR! But I guess I understand what you are saying about the anticipation. That's what I am doing right now! Probably, the reason of UBs actions, is what you have pointed out - to raise suspicion in Chhan Chhan and Manav about the matriarch of the family. And then perhaps the real story will begin. But it is highly unrealistic and frustrating to have the audience accept that there will be no SR for a newly married couple for such along time! I mean we know, Manav is mama's boy, but he is married now.
kbtr thumbnail

We are all in the same boat.😭
We don't know!
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sarunholic--

Waitng fr some sizzling hawt ChanMan romance.. ❀️
Also, there must b some sort of a confirmation fr viewers..dat they finaly did IT ☺️ 

Agreed!
Waitng fr some sizzling hawt ChanMan romance.. β€οΈ
Agreed!
Also, there must b some sort of a confirmation fr viewers..dat they finaly did IT β˜ΊοΈ 
Agreed!
Poor viewers shud'nt b left wondering na.. πŸ˜†
And Agreed!
πŸ˜†
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
I am praying that UB does not come up with any weird idea to stop the SR .. ( like Beta move πŸ€’)