Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I want ChanChan to dance for Manav 😳
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

UB will not allow to happen.She may say some excuses.

In Indian channel i don't think they will show SR.Now for his gift only so much contoversey.

Yeah, you are right. Dragon Lady will not let it happen. But how determined are Chhan Chhan and Manav? That's the question. Y'know... where there's will, there's a way... 
As for the controversy - there will always be some. One can't please everyone all the time! So the CVs should just do what they planned. But, yeah, if there were some hot scenes (or pretense of) that would be super! 
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kbtr

🤣
Birth Control???

🤣
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sondaryalakshmi

I don't think they will show suhagraat so soon, as it is their trump card but definitely they will show some other passionate scenes like neck kissing n all. 😃

Hope we get to see good Anaya Romance.

Mmm... If SR happens, then Manav will never leave Chhan Chhan no matter what. Which is what UB does not want. So she will try her darnest to stop SR. But it's upto Chhan Chhan and Manav to make it happen. Will they or won't they? That's the six million dollar question! (Of course, he has no intention of leaving Chhan Chhan whether SR happens or not. But that is UBs thinking, right now.) 
ARS24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hope😭
imagine☺️
day dream
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

I want other romantic scene for now like forehead kiss, lifting,rain sequence,suductive dancing (Chanchan only) I also want to see Chanchan crying in Manav arms should be a nice scene to watch <3

That would be nice. But not at the expense of SR. I mean, they are both grown up and this IS a married couple. And it is the most natural thing for a married couple to do. As for the crying, I really don't want a water works heroine (like her previous show - that's all she was doing!) She's supposed to be a woman in her own right in this show, so she does not need to be a weakling. Yes, it's OK to cry sometimes, but...
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunasankar

hope😭

imagine☺️
day dream

We are the "bechara" audience that can only do that! 😔
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisholicious.

Becuse sanaya is not confortble with this

Kind of scene

Well, they are both actors. They can act it. They don't have to do it!!! Acting is a pretend world. So, the CVs can make it LOOK like it is happening. And yeah, of course, I understand, one of the reasons Sanaya took on this show is because it is not a love story. (She said she did not want to do a love story.) But a good director can make it look like it is happening. Does not mean they are doing it for real!!!!
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pumaniko

I think SR will happen after Manav and CC know umaben's true colors. Maybe near the end of the 30 days, when she is ready to throw CC out .. Not so soon ...

They have to give some more ChhanMan romance first.  😃

30 days!! I don't know about Manav, but I'll be pulling my hair out! 
I don't think it will take Chhan Chhan that long to realize UBs sneaky plans. If we go by the logic of Chhan Chhan's personality, she should figure this out within the week. But since when have Indian serials ever been logical?? So yeah, it will probably drag on...
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

I think they will show lots of romance and not show SR so fast! Whatever, SONY will promote SR a week before airing it, they did it very well for BALH, so babies who cant tolerate so much romance can stay away 😉 (you know who I am talking about)

Haha! Yes, I know who you are talking about!
Why would there be no romance after SR? In fact, there should be more romance after SR! I don't know if this is a cultural difference. (No offense meant!)  Why must everything stop after SR? Like that is the destination and not the beginning?? I don't know what is BALH??