Amita ka Amit

India-Forums

Amita ka Amit
Amita ka Amit

emeraldeye Goldie
emeraldeye
emeraldeye

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Guys considering the current track, I've written a small OS. Enjoy reading and don't forget to provide your valuable comments.Embarrassed

Amit was peacefully sleeping on their bedroom sofa. He looked like a small baby, cozily and blissfully asleep in its mothers lap. Silently she goes and adjusts the bed sheet over his tired and still body. The draped sheet seemed to be mocking / jeering mercilessly at her. It appeared to be saying "See I'm much more closer to your beloved than you are. I can cuddle him and feel him. I can touch his smooth skin and even sheath him from the night chill weather". Helplessly she watched it, unable to respond to its jeering and mockery. She sat down on the chill floor, near the sofa and craved to touch his angel like face. Feel HIS presence in her life and to comfort her mind that he is after all a real human being and not her illusion. She frantically wanted to hold him but the distance between their hearts had grown beyond repair. Like sand, time was slowly slipping out of her hands and so was he. With lot of anguish in her mind, she blankly stares at the thin air.

Suddenly THE MOMENT just flashed in front of her eyes. That moment when she received that wretched LETTER. It appeared as if the DEATH had secretly whispered the inevitable. She freezes and turns pale. That letter which was nothing less than a cruel and brutal arrow which pierced right through her gentle soft weak heart, spilling out invisible drops of red blood which were waiting to come out in the form of colorless salty tears. No other soul had even known that she was going through such an extricating pain. In matter of seconds all her magnificent dreams were shattered and they gradually came crumbling down into millions of small tiny pieces. The enchanting castle that she had lovingly built in her visions lay lonely and isolated with the knowledge that the prince of her heart is never going to return to its rightful place'i.e. on the throne of her heart. A lone tear slowly slides over her numb white cheeks. Her soft baby pink lips wavered and trembled depicting the pain in her heart.  The lone tear is suddenly followed by few more which were waiting to breakdown the dam of her resistance.

BG : Dil jude bina hi tut gaye

hath mile bina hi chhut gaye
Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne
Baar baar rod akhiyan tainu jo na vekh sakiyan
Khole aaye aaj kudrat ne
Kataan main ki ve din teri soth tere bin
Main toh jiya na mara

Chan Se jo tute koi sapna
Jag suna suna lage
Koi rahe na jab apna
Jag suna suna lage
Jag suna suna

Hai to yeh kyun hota hai
Jab yeh dil rota hai
Roye sisak sisak ki hawayein
Jag suna lage!!

She was going through a great emotional turmoil. Hundreds of moments were just randomly fleeting in her mind. Lots of questions were lingering in her head. On one hand she was clouded with those beautiful memories that she shared with him. Sweet memories like how he asked her for a dance, how he bought an ice-cream for her, holding his warm hand, getting drenched and running in the cold rain, sitting in front of the bonfire and finally the nearly missed kiss. While on the other hand she could not ignore the fact that rather than spending the special day of his life with his family , friends and her, he actually chose to spend it with that unknown girl- Antra. Was she so important then??? What made him change so abruptly? Why did his priorities change so suddenly? This was so unlike Amit'..it was not her Amit but a mere stranger in Amit's disguise. Amita's Amit would never break his family's or friend's heart. Then what conspired and transpired into Amit's sharp transformation. Are Tina kaki or Rohan somehow involved in this? Is there some other unknown conspiracy that I'm unable to perceive?

A single immobile LETTER had forcibly thrown her into a well of numerous doubts and uncountable apprehensions. All she could see around her was darkness and desolation. Even the air in their room was filled with sorrow and gloominess. The only hope she could imagine was a single encouraging word from Amit---her Amit. But unfortunately he never shared his innermost feelings with her. Sadly she acknowledged the fact that "She was never his first choice------rather never a choice in the first place! After all their marriage was just a compromise that they made to save the family's prestige in the society." She thought "Antra is so beautiful, smart and perfect. God forbid but if he has really found a soul mate in Antra then I would not like to be a hindrance in their path. I would give him his happiness'..his Antra!"  

Her whole body shudders even by such a painful thought. She closes her eyes unable to bear the suffering, frantically pulls and hugs her knees towards her body. Unexpectedly she feels utterly exhausted. With a deep agony in her heart, slowly she drifts into a sleep. Next morning there was a slow rustle of sheets. Amit slowly opens his eyes and sees Amita sitting on the floor and sleeping on her knees. He is puzzled.

Amit : Amita'.Amita !

Amita : (Slowly wakes up hearing his voice)

Amit : Aap niche kya kar rahi hain?

Amita: Haan '.aapka intezar kar rahi thi ! Aapse kafi sarre savalon ke javab janana chahthi thi !

Amit : (Totally confused) Konse saval aur kaise jawab ?

Amita: Amit, yeh Antra kon hain?

Amit : (Getting irritated) Meine aapse pehle hi kahan na, woh mere ek dost ki patni hain !

Amita : Aapne aapka sab se khaas din apane parivar aur doston ke bajay apane dost Antra ke sath bitana sahi samjha ??

Amit : (Hesitates and unable to respond immediately) Amita, abhi mein aapke koi bhi savalon ke jawab nahi de sakta ! Jab sahi waqt ayega tab mein aapko sab kuch bata dunga !

Amita : Aur yeh sahi samay kab ayega ??

Amit : (Silently stares her)

Amita : (Painfully she asks) Aapke US jane ke badh ??

Amit : (Is hurt and irritated) Aap jaldise tayar ho jayiye phir hum mere sasural yane---aapke ghar chaltein hain !

Amita: Aur mere jawab??

Amit ignores her, takes his clothes and goes to the bath room to freshen himself. Amita is perturbed at his indifference and arrogance. Her eyes are filled with salty tears and heart with pure unmeasurable grief.

Amita : (Feebly smiles and thinks) Haan Amit, ab aap mere savalon ke javab kyu denge. Mein aapki kya lagti hun. Shayad mere sawal aapke jindagi mein koi mayne nahi rakhtein !

She battles and after a great effort she controls her tears from spilling out of her swollen eyes. She starts to clean their room. She sees her image in the mirror and finds it difficult to believe that it was her own reflection. It looked absolutely strange to her. Her reflection appeared like a ghost devoid of a soul. Her face was very pale, eyes were puffed and deep red. There were dark circles under her dull eyes. It was as if someone had seeped out all the charm and energy out of each and every cell of her body. In addition to that she had a throbbing pain in her head .She gets ready and absentmindedly combs her hair.

Amit: Arre Amita, yeh kya ?

Amita : (Totally perplexed) Kya hua Amit ?

Amit: Aapne woh gift wala dress nahi pehna ?

Amita : (Totally lost in her thoughts. Looks at her dress) Haan''.Woh'''.!

Amit : Aap jaldise change karke aajayiye mein bahar aapka wait kar raha hun. (Leaves the room)

Recollects his words "Dur jane se pehle mein aapko ek thoffa dena chahatha hun". Unwillingly and ironically she adds "Akhri tofffa?" These words keeps resonating in her chaotic mind. "Amit, yeh shayad aapse milne wala akhri toffa hoga! Ekse badh tho aap US chale jayenge aur aap aapne pyar 'Antra ke sath nayi jindagi ki shuruvat karenge! ". She sighs and takes a deep breathe. "US jane ke liye sirf sath din bacche hain.Meine socha tha aapke US jane se pehle aapko mana lungi. Par muje kya pata tha ki aapki jindagi mein pehle se kissi aur ne aapka dil jeet liye hain. (Sadly smiles) Aap shayad es shadi ko nahi mante par meine sacche manse aapko apana pati mana hain. Aur shadi ke waqt liye woh sathon vachan mein har pal aur har haalmein nibhavungi ! "

BG: Ik taraf ishq hai tanha tanha
Ik taraf husn hai rusva rusva
Dono bebas huye hai kuch aise
Kare to kise kare hum shikva
Maahi ve'
Maahi ve, shikayta sachiya ne' mang da naseeba kuch hor hai
Maahi ve mohabbata sachiya ne mang da naseeba kuch hor hai
Maahi ve'. maahi ve' ve!

Suddenly hears his voice and comes back to the present. She quickly applies the much needed make up to hide her unhappy pale face and lifeless cheeks. Tries to look cheerful and jovial. But her expressive eyes ditched her. Anybody could read the misery written in it. They get into the car and start their journey towards her home. Throughout the journey Amit keeps staring at her and realizes that she is upset. They reach her house and ring the doorbell.

Hemant : (Surprised) Arre Amit kumar aap'..Ammu'.?? Varsha dekho tho hamare ghar pe kon aya hain! Darwaje pe kyu khade hain andhar ayiye na !

Varsha : (Comes hurriedly) Arre Ammu'.!

Amit and Amita take blessings from all. Amita tries to keep her calm composure and gives a deliberate forced smile to her family members. Finally when the mother and daughter are alone she places her head on her mother's lap.

Varsha : Kya baat hain Ammu. Tu badi pareshan lag rahi hain!

Amita: Koi bath nahi mummy. Bus thodi thak gayi hun.

Varsha : Ammu jo bhi bath hain muje batade. Mein teri maa hun aur teri koi bhi baath mujse chuppi nahi hain.

A slow tear escapes from Amita's grief filled eyes. Unable to hide her suppressed feelings, she literally collapses in front of her mother.

Amita: Mummy''.mein apane taraf se puri koshish kar rahi hun par mujse hamara rishta sambla nahi ja raha hain! (Weeps and hugs her tightly)

Varsha : (Puzzled and slowly places her hand on Amita's hair)

Amita: (Hesitating) Muje lagta hain ''.Amit ke jindagi mein koi aur ladki hain !

Varsha: Nahi Ammu''.Amit kumar aise insaan nahi hain. Jo insaan apane parivar ki choti se choti kushi ka khayal rakhta ho voh insaan kabhi kissiko dukh nahi de sakta ! Pakka tumse hi samjne mein koi galti ho gayi hogi.

Amita: (Absentmindedly looks at her)

Varsha : Accha muje tu yeh bata, Amit kumar ne tumse kuch kahan kya ?

Amita : Nahi, par meine ek khat dekha aur jab meine unse uss khat ke bare mein pucha tho unonhe sirf mujse intezar karne ko kahan!

Varsha :Dekh Ammu, Amitji kafi samajdar aur sulje hue insaan hain. Tumne dekha nahi kis tarah se Kajal ke papa ko unone madat ki aur kissiko kanokan khabar bhi nahi hui. Ussi tarah shayad uss ladki ko bhi koi pareshani hogi, aur woh baat Amit kumar kisiko bhi batana nahi chahthe. Jab Amitji keh rahe hain ki sahi waqt par sab bata denge tho tu etani fikir kyu kar rahi hain !

Varsha: Aur tune hi tho kahan tha ki yeh dress Amit ne kudh kharidke di hain. Phir bhala woh kyu tumse duur jayenge ?? Haan kaam ke silsile thode din jana padega par uske badh tho hamesha ke liye tumhare sath hi rahenge !

Amita: (Still gazes her mother with disbelief)

Varsha : Tu jyada pareshan mat ho. Bus apane khanaji ko yaad kar woh sab kuch tik kardenge .Amit kumar bahut hi bhale insaan hain aur muje pakka yakin hain !

Amita : (Still confused) Aur shayad muje aapke yakin par yakin karlena chahiye!

After listening to her mother's reassuring words, she felt much better. There was a new ray of hope. It appeared as if her mother had induced and prompted the rain drops to fall on a barren and drought ridden land (her sorrow filled heart). For the past few hours there was so much chaos in her mind that she could not make any sense of all the events that were currently occurring in her life. After conveying their regards and farewells they finally get into their car. After few minutes Amit stops the car. Lost in her thought she quietly waits for him.

Amit: Amita, yeh lijiye ---ice-cream.

Amita: (Gets irritated after seeing the icecream and angrily asks) Ab eski kya jarurrat thi ?

Amit : Jarurat  hain ! Bus mera mann kiya es liye le aya !

Amita: (In her mind she thinks)Amit muje icecream nahi bus mere savalon ke jawab chahiye !

Amit : Arre etana gussa karogi tho bechara yeh ice cream darr ke marre pigal jayega.

(Waits patiently and with lots of expectations) Please le lijiye na !

Amita : (She couldn't refuse his genuine and earnest request. Takes it silently and quietly has her ice cream)

Amit : (Finds it very weird that she is mysteriously very silent. Decides to start a conversation ) Bus ab sath din reh gaye hain.  Kafi sari packing bhi karni hain.

Amita: (Continues to have her ice cream and does not utter a single word)

Amit : Muje bada tajub ho raha hain ki aapne muje ek baar bhi US jane se nahi roka!

Amita : (Gets emotional and sarcastically asks him) Agar mein aapko rokku tho kya aap ruk jayenge ??

Amit: (He is dumbfounded. They share a long eye lock)

Amita : (Thinks in her mind)Amit, jo bhi aapke dil mein hain aap ek baar kehke tho dekhiye na !

Amit : Aap sach mein chahthi hain mein yahan ruku ?

Amita: (Feebly smiles) Amit, mere chahne ya na chahne se kya hota hain ? Bus yeh mayne rakhta hain ki aap kya chahthein hain !

Amit : Mein US jana chahtha hun.(Sees pain and anguish in her beautiful black eyes) Kyu na aisa kare...mere jane ke badh aap bhi US aajayiye !

Amita: (Sardonic tone)Amit, aap kyu etana bathaa mazak kar rahe ho aap?

Amit : (Surprised) Nahi Amita, mein mazak nahi sach keh raha hun!

Amita: (Astonished and unable to trust her ears) Kya ????

Amit : Kya aap mere sath US mein rehna nahi chahthi?

Amita : (Confused) Aur Antra ?

Amit : (Puzzled and amused) Ab yeh Antra hamre beech mein kahan se ayi ? (Pauses... understands her confusion and smiles) Oh...tho esliye aap kalse etana pareshan thi ?? Amita aap hi meri zindagi ho. Aur aapko yahan India mein chodke mein chainse US mein kaise reh sakta hun?? (Looks at her with lots of expectations)

Aur ek baat ...Antra hamare beech mein kabhi thi hi nahi !

Amita: (Apologies) Muje maaf kardijiye Amit. Meine jald bazi mein aur kuch soch liya tha. Muje aap par vishwas karna chahiye tha! Aage se aise kabhi nahi hoga!

Amit : (Shakes his head and adjusts his specs) Koi baat nahi.

Maine client se bath karli hain aur unone muje yakin dilaya ki woh aapke VISA ka bhi kuch intazam kardenge ! Ek bar sab process ho jaye phir aapka bhi VISA jaldise aajaye ga. Tab tak aapko India meihi rehna padega !

Amita:(Is awestruck and is slowly trying to gulp her amazement)

Amit: Ab tho aap kush hain na ??

All the dark clouds -her doubts and apprehensions that had enveloped her weak heart suddenly disappeared. Everything becomes absolutely crystal clear.

Amita : Kush???... Bahut kush hun ! (Absentmindedly she goes, places a peck on his cheeks and hugs him tightly)

Amit is stunned and speechless. Slowly he keeps his hands on her soft velvety body and hugs her back. There is a twinkle in his beautiful brown eyes and content on his face while her heart was filled with unmeasurable happiness and joy.

BG : Chuliya Tune Lab Se Ankho Ko
Mannate Puri Tumse Hi
Main Wari Jawan

Tu Mile Jahan Mera Jahan Hai Waha
Rounake Sari Tumse Hi

Piya O Re Piya'
Piya Re Piya Re Piya..
Piya O Re Piya'
Piya Re Piya Re Piya..!!!

http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1818/1818110tige03rn6y.gif

Hit on like button if you like the part . Would appreciate if you pour in your valuable comments and views.Embarrassed

For all AKA related OS/FF :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3590599 

Edited by emeraldeye - 23 June 2013 at 2:43am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaM09Dwani13sucker4arhiluvpankhi07ragayaexploringmyselflily.lotus.rosygrintsonMomrinadithyan

Dwani13 Newbie
Dwani13
Dwani13

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
  After reading this i feel a great relaxation.Ye anthra-manthra track had made me mad.kab vo dhonom ek ho jayegha?us sundar pal ka inthazar mem hai ab mem.

I wish that this antra  unknowingly would help amit to realize his feelings for amita and it will help us to see perfect   "PATI AMIT"Day Dreaming

thanks a lot for this superb part.i am so much proud of myself having such a buddy who is the owner great realistic,romantic thoughts of life.

Hugthis is for you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AurinMishuemeraldeyelily.lotus.rosygrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
You nailed it again Kavi...Thumbs Up  Me and My whole Vocab is feeling helpless... how to express how i am feeling right now... the sad part of the OS stirred my soul and the happy wala part is making me feel like having butterflies in my stomach... Big smile 
it was jussst beautiful... Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosy

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Nice

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

emeraldeyelily.lotus.rosygrintson

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
OMG!! OMG!! Once again another masterpiece emerald!! Thumbs UpLike Aman even I'm falling short of my vocabs in commenting to this wonderful write up!! Such beautiful usage of the language has enhanced the beauty, grace & glamor of thislove story & has made it rather extraordinary!! How delightfully & cutely u have expressed the confession part...once again i felt my presence within the story just i have felt in your erstwhile OSs.U know...seriously I feel if the actors ( who r yet to enact the confession part ) goes through a write up like this...it will become very easy for them to understand their part & to emote the scene. Reading this OS really I can't wait any longer 2 watch Amit-Amita's love confession any more!! It was an absolute blissful treat to read your O.S. Thanks 4 bringing 4 us such a masterpiece!! We the AMITIANS r PROUD of U!! Love u dearie!!Hug

Edited by lily.lotus.rosy - 24 June 2013 at 2:51am

emeraldeyegrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

OMG!! OMG!! Once again another masterpiece emerald!! Thumbs UpLike Aman even I'm falling short of my vocabs in commenting to this wonderful write up!! Such beautiful usage of the language has enhanced the beauty, grace & glamor of thislove story & has made it rather extraordinary!! How delightfully & cutely u have expressed the confession part...once again i felt my presence within the story just i have felt in your erstwhile OSs.U know...seriously I feel if the actors ( who r yet to enact the confession part ) goes through a write up like this...it will become very easy for them to understand their part & to emote the scene. Reading this OS really I can't wait any longer 2 watch Amit-Amita's love confession any more!! It was an absolute blissful treat to read your O.S. Thanks 4 bringing 4 us such a masterpiece!! We the AMITIANS r PROUD of U!! Love u dearie!!Hug

absolutely right lilly... if actors are given this much detaiiing of the emotions n the overall scene..they cn visualize d scene vry easilly and the final act will be a masterpiece like this OS.. 

lily.lotus.rosy IF-Dazzler
lily.lotus.rosy
lily.lotus.rosy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grintson

absolutely right lilly... if actors are given this much detaiiing of the emotions n the overall scene..they cn visualize d scene vry easilly and the final act will be a masterpiece like this OS.. 

Yaar!! Woh din kab ayega??Day Dreaming Mera halaat to Karan - Arjun ki Raakhi jaisa ho raha hain...Sillypagal jaisi, bikhre huye baal lekar bolte rehna... " Mera A2 ka ayega...confession scene ayega, Antara chala jayega"!!ROFL

emeraldeyegrintson

grintson IF-Rockerz
grintson
grintson

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by grintson

Yaar!! Woh din kab ayega??Day Dreaming Mera halaat to Karan - Arjun ki Raakhi jaisa ho raha hain...Sillypagal jaisi, bikhre huye baal lekar bolte rehna... " Mera A2 ka ayega...confession scene ayega, Antara chala jayega"!!ROFL

OHH GOD lilly.. you are hillarious... ROFLROFL 

a  song dedicated to this impatience..

aaoge jab tum (confession)  o saajna... AKA forum phool khilenge... 
nachenge amitians.. nachege amitians ... jhoom jhoom ke... 
do dil aise milenge... LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index