Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Post confession track should be handled well!!

Legilimens. IF-Rockerz
Legilimens.
Legilimens.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
SwaRon are finally together now. :) That's something which makes me happy more than anything else. I have yearned to see them together and them being together is what keeps me hooked onto the show, now.

At such a point of time, please don't think that you can get away with mushy mushy romance always.. I mean, yes, as fans, we'd love to see SwaRon romance often but only romance? It's a big no from my side. I really do want to see them being there for each other in times of trouble, and sharing cute moments with each other most of the times, but apart from being lovers, they are two individuals. Yes, they are together, this doesn't mean that their individual identity can be scrapped off. 

They are individuals and they live for themselves. I really want to see them as individuals too. Like, Swayam and Sharon are among the leads of D3, they are the dancing jodi. I agree there's no thing like career track in them now as their future is quite secure.. dancers na.. But yes, the way Swayam's individuality is put on stake and cvs make him follow Rey like anything always, it irks me. I want him to stand up for himself. I want Sharon to take her own decisions and stand for the right aspect. 

When Sharon wasn't there, Swayam was scapegoated like anything. I really don't want anything like that to happen in future. I want to see them as individuals, and them supporting the team too!!Please show a good side of them! Please explore Swayam's different phases properly! He's not only a lover, now the team's captain as well!! And Sharon is the manager! I'm not complaining here, just asking for a proper track! 

Post confession track should be handled well.. Please!! 

Palki ma'am, I'd really love to see cute mushy romance but please show them as individuals as well.Embarrassed

I know I haven't covered everything here. Embarrassed

Share your views. Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

._Molly_.poojavrushanvenusrockz--Anushka--VruShan_MaNanAks_aKindSoulprateek.007LiveEatLoveswaronswaroncscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
mihi..nice post..Smile..
yes swaron r finally 2gether..honestly i m still nt able to cm out of confession magic..still cnt believe tht swaron r official nwBig smile
cmng back to ur post..yes post confession track shld be substantial..dnt want trial confesion part 2...though i knw tht dis tym aisa nhi hoga..no faltu ki MU, n one arm distance..
i want dem to be 2gether n solve whtever prob come( palki is nt gonna spare swaron) mutually..dey shld be dere fr each other...n most importantly dey shld TALK..n share dere feelings..
rht nw m only thinking abt swaron romance n cute moments..Embarrassed..so fr d tym being yeh chalega..bt definately v want dis beautiful luv story to be handled properly..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Legilimens.

-Jasmita- IF-Dazzler
-Jasmita-
-Jasmita-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Lovely post !!!! very much agree with u !!!!!!

Legilimens.

-TanHaVruShan- IF-Sizzlerz
-TanHaVruShan-
-TanHaVruShan-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Nice post i agree with u. . Now dey r officially a couple n obviously i want to see cute romance n nok jhok between dem but only dese things Nahi i want more of der individual characters how dey deal with everything together Der relationship der designations as in acs, team captain n manager.. Misunderstandings like last time is not needed but i want a proper substantial track focussing on both as individuals n also as a couple..

Legilimens.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top