Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SO HAPPY THAT I AM VERY MUCH FAMOUS@edited @ (Page 7)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

Originally posted by tabby999

there  can  never  be  any  good  between  madhu  fans  and  rk   fans

best  way  is  to  remain  seperate  i  suppose

rajji  dont be ignorant plz .. ..u know me better .. i am just asking my fault re ..
most of the ddians were at peace but the cost we r paying is nothing but bashing bashing and bashing ..

be neutral and judge my mistake dear ...
this  post  is  not  in any good  taste tabby
they had difference of opinion
all people in world  cant think alike
i  think  in anger  you made this post
but  its  ok  after all  all  are  human  beings are  subjected to  anger  at some point
but  i  think     you  should  delete  this  post
this  will only cause  more  trouble
rest  is  up  to you

removed for u rajjii...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SaduKiFarzi.chirpyhapibird

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
thanks  tabby  for  editing  the post

i  have  asked  for  closure  of  this  post
please  ask mods  to  close  the  most   as  well

dont  want  more   of  that  infamous   period
Hug
--Sanah-Sizzles Goldie
--Sanah-Sizzles
--Sanah-Sizzles

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Tabby di wanna talk to u can we chat in pm or scrap as u notice reply in pm or scrap
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sujith1001..

This is d reason I will never ever like RK! I love Madhu only..

And some of ur friends, in order to get famous and have more likes r not bothered about u!

Never be friends with any1 in online world!
sujith plz dont interfere and dont dare to say anything to my friends ..there isno like or dislike issue ..my friends love me and i dont need that prove  from u ...so plz dont interfere ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sairat...SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon.

DevilGirl. IF-Sizzlerz
DevilGirl.
DevilGirl.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=HarikaDDian]ROFLtabby congo saint aa gaye tere post main with essey writing..[/QUOTE

yes like you

o o this post is made by my friend so i have to be there...she is very innocent girl and she doesnt understand these politicsWink
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Don't be too hard of them tabby, I've looked at what they said and I've put my conclusion at the bottom, just out of fun initially but as I got to the end I realised something that I said last night in the Sultan AT is applicable here, that everyone has an opinion (as we are all thinking) we can't control what others think, the only thing that is in our power to control is ourselves. Once you say something in appreciation for a prolonged time, in this case Drashti (like you did) you are automatically typecast you are a DD fan, even though now you are trying to be neutral, because you were a DD fan before, you've left that impression on everyone's minds. Because you are defending Madhu's behaviour yesterday it further confirms to them what they were thinking is correct. Because you let the VD's defend Vivian when he does anything and everyone are upset over it, but don't step in yourself!!! You see why they are concluding that you are a Madhu fan.

Though I realise they are judging you and gossiping a little bit about you, I thought let me also tell you (tabby) that we all form judgements as we read others thoughts. When we say or do anything on India Forums people interpret what we are saying, or even read between the lines on what you are not saying (which irritates me a lot too, as they form wrong judgements), have a read of my conclusions on what they have said:

"love RK! But the entire time I was thinking W*F is happening!!! Stupid colors"

my conclusion: confused with what the CV's are showing with regards to the track and not agreeing with what RK is doing because he is presently by having Sultan arrested and as a result betray Madhu's trust in him 

"madhu's behavior is confusing like hell".

Conclusion: confused with why Madhu is calling Sultan now and also possibly she is unable to understand why Madhu is still giving Sultan an opportunity to tell more to RK. why she still thinks Sultan might be telling the truth and RK would be better off listening to Sultan now.

"Saw tabby's ? Madhu is nice and bla bla bla"

conclusion: mocking you and laughing at you for excusing Madhu's behaviour

is she also Neutral?? ROFL".

conclusion: she thinks you are not neutral tabby but are still strictly a madhu fan more then a vivian fan. 

"LOL no she is Madhu lover. She has a problem that I criticized her"

conclusion: Aliya thinks you have a grudge against her for criticising Madhu.

"try to keep it friendly with the DDians guys, bash but make it sad & whiny"

conclusion: So he has a strategy, he bashes but at the same time add a little sadness and whininess so you don't recognise the bashing of DD (good strategy...clever I must say...LOL

I've done this for fun, It's not intended to hurt they feelings or yours but only to explain that whatever we do is being observed and we leave impressions on each other. I also think you are a DD fan and not a VD fan, though I know you can see the chemistry and magic between Rishbala and you like their scenes together, then became a Rishbala fan, my assumption is coming on your behaviour when VD is insulted you don't step in, by DD you are there to defend. But it's okay VD has his also contingent (soldiers) to defend him. LOL  

By the way tabby I want the whole forum to read comment by "molten_lava" http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3637258&TPN=17

From that comment you will see the reason we have extreme bashers in the forums before Jhalak Dikhla jaa is because we have extreme admiration of the leads and vice versa is also applicable, because the Sultan admiration came about because of extreme bashing on the forum. One extreme feeds into another extreme. 

that person "molten_lava" also says people that are bullied here must reply a sarcastic comment with a sarcastic reply and if it still doesn't work to get rid of the weirdo just ignore them, because it's a virtual world and they are hiding behind that if it was to your face they would dare do it. Don't let them control your life, the line between friends and foes in internet life doesn't exist. I thought it was a really good observation by him and I wanted to share it for you to read, but actually everyone should read that because it will allow us to understand what is happening and why.

***edit to remove names of people 

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 23 June 2013 at 3:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ratzz-tabby999

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects, Shakti Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for editing the post..it was their personal convo. Nobody is allowed to publicize it here.u could have PMed them instead of this.. did they bashed u making a post like this NO..then y u did this?I can feel that u r hurt.. but they r also ur friends..just bcoz their POV differ from u n they didn't agree with u u can't leak out their talking.

I'm sorry Tabby..it wasn't expected from u..

Edited by titli4love - 23 June 2013 at 3:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyCryztal

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

i edit the post coz of hema and rajji ..

if it is bcz that u accepted my thought means i just LOVE U re and thanks a lot for this tabby.
Smile

Go to top