Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SO HAPPY THAT I AM VERY MUCH [email protected] @ (Page 6)

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

Originally posted by ...hema23...

ROFLROFL so called Rish err Bala fans made you famous ROFL i never liked Rishbala nor their double standard fansSleepy

Dnt say every RISHBALA fans are double standard..wat do u knw about other...if u have experience with 1 or 2 means,it doesnt mean that every RISHBALA fans are double standard!!

@tabby will u pls close this post??? again stating a fighting btwn fan groups..do u want that ??
oh common this is the fact accept it Truth is bitter btw you r also in the conversion dont act be saint ROFL[email protected] you just stayaway frm these double standards..

Hy s i accept that i was also there... can u see my comment in first page of this post..it will give u the ans,that y was there...

DevilGirl. IF-Sizzlerz
DevilGirl.
DevilGirl.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
ROFLtabby congo saint aa gaye tere post main with essey writing..
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

really tabby i kind of already assumed this would happen with the current track and that some people would make unwarranted bashing posts that would lead to unnecessary fights. i don't know what to say, i tried to the best of my abilities to pacify both sides with the option that THEY were most willing to settle with and prevent a situation like this but i guess it was inevitable. im sorry if your feelings were hurt because of all this, but since all of this was intended to be a private conversation i would have gladly apologized to you personally if you had PMed me and told me youre feelings were hurt by what was being implied. sorry. 

i knoe zainab ..but see and feel how hurt i have felt ..i edit the post coz of hema and rajji ...i was shocked when i see u all feel this about me ..so many times we have talked to each other ..u must have pmed me before that u all r feelin sad for my being madhu fan ..or i am not rishbala fan ..i removed the post 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf..SaduKiFarzi.CroppedHorizon.trolldemort.

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

really tabby i kind of already assumed this would happen with the current track and that some people would make unwarranted bashing posts that would lead to unnecessary fights. i don't know what to say, i tried to the best of my abilities to pacify both sides with the option that THEY were most willing to settle with and prevent a situation like this but i guess it was inevitable. im sorry if your feelings were hurt because of all this, but since all of this was intended to be a private conversation i would have gladly apologized to you personally if you had PMed me and told me youre feelings were hurt by what was being implied. sorry. 

aww love u for this re!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DushtDanaf.-Vinu-

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

[QUOTE=HarikaDDian]ROFLtabby congo saint aa gaye tere post main with essey writing..[/QUOTE

yes  like  you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SaduKiFarzi.

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

its their v personal convo nothing to do with if.there were days even nw when rk is bashed badly v badly even girls were targetted by name and were cursed.but publishing their convo here ...i think all can get it.u better have pmd them if u were upset.its my opinion.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bes_BCroppedHorizon.trolldemort.

DevilGirl. IF-Sizzlerz
DevilGirl.
DevilGirl.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL so called Rish err Bala fans made you famous ROFL i never liked Rishbala nor their double standard fansSleepy

Dnt say every RISHBALA fans are double standard..wat do u knw about other...if u have experience with 1 or 2 means,it doesnt mean that every RISHBALA fans are double standard!!

@tabby will u pls close this post??? again stating a fighting btwn fan groups..do u want that ??
oh common this is the fact accept it Truth is bitter btw you r also in the conversion dont act be saint ROFL[email protected] you just stayaway frm these double standards..

Hy s i accept that i was also there... can u see my comment in first page of this post..it will give u the ans,that y was there...
m not intersted to talk with double standards...i give my suggestion to My friend dont be foolish...thats [email protected] bye
tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged

ROFLtabby congo saint aa gaye tere post main with essey writing..
harika i edit the post ..sorry all were saying so ...so leave it ..yaar ...all r my friends some few r taking advantage of my sadness..they r getting i felt hurt but saying bad abt my friends so leave it ..now dont spam this ..sorry ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SaduKiFarzi.chirpyhapibird

Go to top