Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

SO HAPPY THAT I AM VERY MUCH [email protected] @ (Page 3)

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelam..

@ Arnov I like Your fundaThumbs Up Tongue"Follow this funda tabbyI prior Madhu and I like Rishbala so simple is that take it or leave it "

and from now I will follow it only Smile
neelu i back u ...Embarrassed

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arnav90

Why I am not shocked LOL LOL Congratzzz tabby you are very much famous yaar Party Welcome to the hit list ROFL Tabby you are so innocent that you did'nt know the simple rule, If you prior Madhu in Rishbala then you are not Rishbala fan, I too got the blame a few days ago that i am not Rishbala fan bcoz i bash Rk LOL , Anyways don't bother abt such things we are not here to give proof to anybody just be yourself n do whatever you want, Don't be sad bcoz of such things n thanxx for sharing this its good for GK ROFL... Follow this funda tabbyI prior Madhu and I like Rishbala so simple is that take it or leave it
agree arnav LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav90tabby999

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I think there would be many situation in future that Madhu's views will be different from RK's views & RK's views will be different from Madhu . But this doesn't mean they will stop loving eachother . 

Also Madhu is an Individual its not necessary she will always move her head in support of RK . RK too will never move his head in support of Madhu . So there will be difference of opinion in manythings . But this doesn't mean  people will keep name calling . Also no one has right to point fingers on anyone to say they can be so & so fan if they do this . They cannot be so & so fan if they disagree . 

I would have liked this issue to be solved between eachother . But i think this will not happen Unhappy
keep on going mane ...OuchOuch but u too r not rishbala fan now
manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

keep on going mane ...OuchOuch but u too r not rishbala fan now

Tabs , Kisiko haq nahi hai mujhe koi kuch bole . Meine humesha wohi kiya hai joh mera dil bolta hai . Mein iss Forum mein akeli aayee thi tab bhi mujhe koi kuch nahi bolta tha na ab koi kuch bolega . 

chirpyhapibirdmysteriousmilli

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged

I think there would be many situation in future that Madhu's views will be different from RK's views & RK's views will be different from Madhu . But this doesn't mean they will stop loving eachother . 

Also Madhu is an Individual its not necessary she will always move her head in support of RK . RK too will never move his head in support of Madhu . So there will be difference of opinion in manythings . But this doesn't mean  people will keep name calling . Also no one has right to point fingers on anyone to say they can be so & so fan if they do this . They cannot be so & so fan if they disagree . 

I would have liked this issue to be solved between eachother . But i think this will not happen Unhappy
i really like ur comment such level headedness can be seen very few here well said manee agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniSh_Abhiyamanesha76

chirpyhapibird IF-Sizzlerz
chirpyhapibird
chirpyhapibird

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
bringing personal   conversation from facebook  and  making  posts on  members  is  not  allowed  ...
you  are  just  about  to  start    round  2  of  famous  bashing  period
and  those  who  left  the  forum are  back  to  cause  more  trouble  in  your  post

please  close  this  post,please
im  not  spamming this post anymore

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Agrata23Maria-capriSh_AbhiyaCroppedHorizon.

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Tabby never expected this form u!!!

if they shared their views here means..u ppl are saying that they are bashing Madhu...atleast if they share with their frnds somewhere else means,u are also stalking there and publishing it here towards everyone..wat is this??

it their view about sterday's episode..

let me tell u Madhu is a fictional character..as a fans of this show we can say about our views...if u are fan of DD means,it doesnt mean that u can take each and every comment against Madhu as personal and start fighting...

if they also included in this means,it their rights to give about their view...but u didnt allowed to share here..that is the result of these tweets..

till before seeing this post...i was supported u,towards them also..but never thought u will take it in this manner

for god sake tabby allow them to share their views and dnt make a post like this is and say that EVERY RISHBALA FANS are fake...WE LOVE RISHBALA  and BEING A FAN OF RISHBALA WE HAVE RIGHTS TO TALK ABOUT EACH AND EVERY PLUS and ALSO NEGATIVE POINTS ABOUT THEM..

WHILE IF I WAS BEEN HERE IN THIS FORUM AT THE TIME OF RISHBALA SEPARATION...I TOO MAKE POST AGAINST RK,BUT IT DOESNT MEAN THAT I HATE OR DNT LIKE RK/VD...we have rights to praise or bash our FAV according to the situation and the track which is gng on...so dnt say that we are not being justified to OUR FAV...WE and of course I LOVE RISHBALA

#peace out

hema..i am never against u ..i treat u as my friend ..same way others r also my friend ..if there comments will be only discussing madhu on twitter believe  me i have never put it here ..but can u imagine the shock i felt when i saw my name there..anyways tell u the truth i go very less on twitter just only to tweet abt dd nothing else this is gift send to me by one of my friend ..i don't stalk anyone ..i don't have time to waste ..  .when ever u say me anything to do have i ever disobey u ..i think never ..

i am not against any one here .. but u just tell me i here is pointed out that i am not neutral just because i am supporting madhu ..is this justify ..

just comment abt me only plz ...

vampires-loverSatrupaKiAnami.

SatrupaKiAnami. IF-Sizzlerz
SatrupaKiAnami.
SatrupaKiAnami.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

i really like ur comment such level headedness can be seen very few here well said manee agree

ya agree...Love u Manu..nice comment..i really likeTongue

Maria-caprimanesha76

Go to top