SO HAPPY THAT I AM VERY MUCH FAMOUS@edited @ - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by aakriti18

Relax tabby...what u see might not be the exact truth...😊
but u shudn't have publicised it...😔
aakriti thanksfor editing for first comment ..no comment abt this as u fail to understands ..thanks dear ..
Originally posted by tabby999

aakriti thanksfor editing for first comment ..no comment abt this as u fail to understands ..thanks dear ..

as u wish tabby...but i was just trying to explain...anyways...if i fail to understand i shud leave it then...
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

really tabby i kind of already assumed this would happen with the current track and that some people would make unwarranted bashing posts that would lead to unnecessary fights. i don't know what to say, i tried to the best of my abilities to pacify both sides with the option that THEY were most willing to settle with and prevent a situation like this but i guess it was inevitable. im sorry if your feelings were hurt because of all this, but since all of this was intended to be a private conversation i would have gladly apologized to you personally if you had PMed me and told me youre feelings were hurt by what was being implied. sorry. 

thank u so much dear that u understand i was hurt but how this was personal when u all discussed it on social site ..don't u think people who know me there will mock at me or its really sad to see people whom u trust discussing u outside ..can't u pmed me all that rather saying on site ..u all know me better ..u should have pmed me ..isn't that so simple ..i must pmed but u can't ?????
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

just chill tabby
relax
agree di ...
Originally posted by aakriti18

as u wish tabby...but i was just trying to explain...anyways...if i fail to understand i shud leave it then...
akriti sorry if u feel bad ..plz go on tell me how that was not truth ..anyways for my friends i am laeving this matter ..but try to understand dear ..how will u feel when people whom u feel like good ones discuss u on other sites ..would u like if  anyone does this with u ..

Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
Hi tabby :)
We didn't have the intention to hurt you.
You already were pissed off yesterday as well as I was so don't was in mood to PM you. You shouldn't have made this post. It would be better if you pmed us cuz other members don't have anything to do with this 😊
If you check the tweets again you will see that we didn't bash you. I was just angry that some ppl overreacted when I criticized Madhu.
Anyways.. I started the convo.
Don't blame the others plss. I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings 😊 Edited by ..Aliya.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by tabby999

akriti sorry if u feel bad ..plz go on tell me how that was not truth ..anyways for my friends i am laeving this matter ..but try to understand dear ..how will u feel when people whom u feel like good ones discuss u on other sites ..would u like if anyone does this with u ..

Tabby...i just read the edited post nd i dont even properly know wht happened. So since i dont hv much knowledge abt it ...i guess it's better to leave it bcoz now things r settled i guess (i got to know that)...
I know u must b hurt but...things r settled now so its no use discussing 😊
Take care dear 🤗
Please use the PM feature for such kind of posts.

Closed.
-MB DT.