Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Happiness:When Viraat's Heart Spoke(Sequel)Pg 6 (Page 9)

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
WOW !!! this is such a beautiful piece Heart the way u have written it awesome awesome awesomeThumbs Up  u have show the reality to us Unhappy u r a superb writer sumana!!such a mind blowing realistic yaar !!! the way u have portrayed the emotions n feeling~~ fabulous !!! i was really waiting for this part 2 !!! i m really in love with this os HeartHeart this is really emotional CryCryit really touch my heart sumana StarStar  the way manvi n virat heart broke omg this is really touchy  CryCry n the end when manvi wish for virat awwn heart touching moment !!!  Once again a brilliant shot Sumana ClapClapAMAZING !!! i really really loved it HeartHeart thanx for pm Sumana !! eeks ss  really i m really excited abt it :D will be eagerly waiting for it :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumana123

-LumosMaxima- IF-Sizzlerz
-LumosMaxima-
-LumosMaxima-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Fabulous OS Sumana!! StarStar Once again very very beautiful and realistic.. Manvi's pov was a treat to read.. So brilliantly written ClapClap.. She loved him a lot or may be she still loves him.. She definitely moved on in her life but still his presence affects her.. She doesn't blame him for anything, in fact she wants him to be happy in his life also.. They are meant to be together but still can't be together.. Sad but true.. Loved it a lot HeartHeart.. Coming to your note, you are planning to convert this into a SS! That will be great! Big smile I can't see Virman being separated! Tongue Please bring them together! Will be waiting for your next update.. Take care Smile

Sumana123

Niaksharma IF-Sizzlerz
Niaksharma
Niaksharma

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for pm...
Update was awesome...
Too awesome...
Liked it...
Superbly written...

Sumana123

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Fabulous OS Sumana!! StarStar Once again very very beautiful and realistic.. Manvi's pov was a treat to read.. So brilliantly written ClapClap.. She loved him a lot or may be she still loves him.. She definitely moved on in her life but still his presence affects her.. She doesn't blame him for anything, in fact she wants him to be happy in his life also.. They are meant to be together but still can't be together.. Sad but true.. Loved it a lot HeartHeart.. Coming to your note, you are planning to convert this into a SS! That will be great! Big smile I can't see Virman being separated! Tongue Please bring them together! Will be waiting for your next update.. Take care Smile

Finally I have support for ...VirMan to be re united ...aahh feels good

-LumosMaxima-

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamin.

WOW !!! this is such a beautiful piece Heart the way u have written it awesome awesome awesomeThumbs Up  u have show the reality to us Unhappy u r a superb writer sumana!!such a mind blowing realistic yaar !!! the way u have portrayed the emotions n feeling~~ fabulous !!! i was really waiting for this part 2 !!! i m really in love with this os HeartHeart this is really emotional CryCryit really touch my heart sumana StarStar  the way manvi n virat heart broke omg this is really touchy  CryCry n the end when manvi wish for virat awwn heart touching moment !!!  Once again a brilliant shot Sumana ClapClapAMAZING !!! i really really loved it HeartHeart thanx for pm Sumana !! eeks ss  really i m really excited abt it :D will be eagerly waiting for it :)))

Thannnkk u

.Yamin.

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Loved it..!!!! Awesome..N thanks for the PM.>!!

Sumana123

rasp_berry IF-Rockerz
rasp_berry
rasp_berry

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Awww...i must say sumana u r genius writer...these stories r fictious but the logic n sense behind it is unbeatable...u use to make me confuse yar...bcs its looks all right no flaw nthg...so amazing...manvis POV n vision to c the life, accept the beautifull reality whole heartedly, leaving the past behind n moving forward, not a single regreat on the past, finding the love n happiness with near n dear 1ns...tremendous...boss hats off to u...tera jadu to muzpe chal gaya beta...lolll...the magicle writer...superb dear...cont soon

Sumana123

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Awsm description of manvis pov... felt like crying
virat udhar manvi idhar... bichme manviki hausband...
And pls write the ss asap yaar... cause I really want a happy ending..
Write it soon... real soon...
Thanks for the pm and pls once again write the ss soon...
I love your writting too much yaar... take care ...tada...

Sumana123

Go to top