Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Happiness:When Viraat's Heart Spoke(Sequel)Pg 6 (Page 8)

kulsum_virman IF-Rockerz
kulsum_virman
kulsum_virman

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
wowww  this is another beautiful yet soo real work of yours...you have written it soo beautifully with that touch of love feelings emotions and for sure reality the whole thing makes this OS really special very well done ClapClapClap
even though i really loved this OS of yours with reality touvh not making virman be together forever instead being happy that the love of their life is happy werever they are but i still want you to convert this into an SS and make virman together plzzz plzz wen it comes to virman i dnt care watever it is i want them to be together no matter what Tongue
enough of the real world now back to virman fantasy world soo waiting for the SS ...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumana123

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Lovedd it Star Virat was never away from Manvi...people we love always remain with us in the most beautiful memories of our life...memories that last forever...I loved the way u described that Manvi never regretted loving him...she got hurt not merely because she had lost her love...also because, she had lost her blind trust on Virat...as for her.. even if he fell in love with anyone else she will be the first one to know...infact she wanted to kill Tara when got to know that Tara ditched Virat...ahh...she loved him infinitely...I also lovedd the way Manvi withheld herself from going near to him...her apprehensions didn't let her that time she didn't have strength to face another heart break...Loved that Manvi has moved on in her life...she is happy...in her world...but still madly loves Virat...and prays for him for his happiness...for me its sad yet optimistic love story...to live for someone and to love with someone are entirely different..

Edited by AnaluvsVirman - 27 June 2013 at 5:25am
daydreamer9 Goldie
daydreamer9
daydreamer9

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
loved manvi's pov too.i'm a girl with all heart n no brain.too scared of a heartbreak that i've never even let anyone come close.i've always thought it to be impossible to get over someone.but this os of urs have somehow changed my world view.like a paradigm shift u see.i know if u continue it,it'll be real good.but somehow i won't be able to read it as there'll b no chance of virman being together.but hv to admit...u'r a great writer.hvn't read any of ur other works.may i hv the links plz?
Avika318 Goldie
Avika318
Avika318

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Loved the update!! It was awesome!!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumana123

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daydreamer9

loved manvi's pov too.i'm a girl with all heart n no brain.too scared of a heartbreak that i've never even let anyone come close.i've always thought it to be impossible to get over someone.but this os of urs have somehow changed my world view.like a paradigm shift u see.i know if u continue it,it'll be real good.but somehow i won't be able to read it as there'll b no chance of virman being together.but hv to admit...u'r a great writer.hvn't read any of ur other works.may i hv the links plz?

Aww the SS ...will have VirMan together finally so don't worry on that ...!!! and about other stories ...I m sending a link in PM check
Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dina_VirMan

Sumuuu! Again another Super shot! Loved it! I love the depth in ur story and how you are conveying the sadness! You portray thier emotions beautifully! Pleaseee do write the SS!! And a request if possible do keep it sad... by sad I mean real.. like the way you wrote this OS! :) Its nice to get a reality pinch so that we can come out of our fantasy world! ;) Just a suggestion. Maybe you can show how VirMan eventually both settle in their life individually but they are still in the same area.. Would love to see how they both would stay friends ONLY friends while they are happily married to some one else in the mean time! That could also define the tru meaning of friendship! Plus if this was in real like I doubt they would end up being together :P Ok am done! :P

Dino that will be enough of reality for me to write ...what ever Happens I can't see Viraat and Maanvi being separated ...I might write one such story ..with different character names ...but as long as its VirMan..they will end up being together...and ...if a person truly loves the other one ...Like the Real one ..then cant remain ONLY friend for entire life either they have to move away ...and be friends or ...Get together for ever WinkWink...Moving away I have shown now is the time for Getting Together ...
ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I dnt like Sad Os or stories.. m cryin.. Virat Cry Poor guy.. my Viru.. I hate u.. Cry
Bt awesome well written.. D way Manvi was heartbroken.. awh Cry
Sumu I dnt want to be next Priyu.. Cry
Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivRajput

I dnt like Sad Os or stories.. m cryin.. Virat Cry Poor guy.. my Viru.. I hate u.. Cry
Bt awesome well written.. D way Manvi was heartbroken.. awh Cry
Sumu I dnt want to be next Priyu.. Cry

Aawww dont worry ..If I write the OS ...I will make Viraat and Maanvi both happy Smile

Go to top