Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Happiness:When Viraat's Heart Spoke(Sequel)Pg 6 (Page 4)

Syed695 IF-Rockerz
Syed695
Syed695

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Awesome..!!! but it was sad...but liked it..!! Thanks for the PM..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumana123

Faria12345 Senior Member
Faria12345
Faria12345

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
U said I will kill u but NO I won't kill u... But love u for writing such beautiful piece... Whatever u have written its a bitter truth of many prople's life... Sometimes we become so involve in the outer beauty that we neglect the inner feelings... You get one oportunity in life and when u lose it tere is no way u r getting it back... U can't go back to past and fix it so make ur present perfect that u don't have to suffer in future..

My eyes were teary at the end.. I so felt the pain n love of virat... Ur last line knocked me down... If ur love is true u will let her be happy n that's Wat exactly he did...love is not selfish... U cherish it n do everything possible to make it pure...

Totally loved it... U r the 2nd one after Nush do who gave us a part of our life that is so deep n real... So thank u!!! May god bless u!!
Good that u kept at OS cuz not every ending will be a happy ending... <3

Edited by Faria12345 - 23 June 2013 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumana123virmanhus

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faria12345

U said I will kill u but NO I won't kill u... But love u for writing such beautiful piece... Whatever u have written its a bitter truth of many prople's life... Sometimes we become so involve in the outer beauty that we neglect the inner feelings... You get one oportunity in life and when u lose it tere is no way u r getting it back... U can't go back to past and fix it do make ur present perfect that u don't have to suffer in future..

My eyes were teary at the end.. I do felt the pain n love of virat... Ur last line knocked me down... If ur love is true u will let her be happy n that's Wat exactly he did...love is not selfish... U cherish it n do everything possible to make it pure...

Totally loved it... U r the 2nd one after Nush do who gave us a part of our life that is so deep n real... So thank u!!! May god bless u!!
Good that u kept at OS cuz not every ending will be a happy ending... <3

Mwaahhh Smile

Faria12345

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virmanhus

sumanaaa!!!!!
see i forgot the most important thing dat i wanted to tell,, yup,, the second time um reading this os & now it striked me dat i didnt tell dis... how can i forget it??? sue me!!

okay coming back,, 
u gave manvi's dream boy thru virat's words, its not only to make the plot funny but the major plot of the story is hidden dere.. she wanted a 'ranbir kapoor & a john abraham' together, well dats her dream, just a fairy dream,, she loved virat who never realised her love far back..
finally she figured out dat selecting ur partner can never be based on charmness, sweetness & a built up body.. its based on love, love vch is not only one sided but love dat is equally given & taken from both the sides, ur partner shud value u, respect ur feelings & love u back equally.. u can hope but fate has better things dat are real..
true dat virat calued her, he loved her but 'time' is gold, he missed d golden opprtunity in the meantime, mannu moved on realising the major aspect of life..  ''he might not be like those film heroes or Greek gods which I used to dream...but he is a Good person...and most importantly he Loves me ..what more do I need in this life'' dat d key dialogue ryt??

a wow is not enuf for u sumu, u really have a lot of philosophies hidden in stock, reveal dem one by one like dis okay?

i missed d main point of the story!! nevertheless take it now.. tell me if um wrong..
get going!!

Hus ...I really don't know ...how and when these philosophies comes out of me ..cause mostly I m not like this ..but some how ...at times I see something and jot them down in my own way ...OMG by the thanks you ...reminded me the mistake I committed in  the OS ...that is ..I didnot describe Viraat's look ...what  I wanted actually to show was Maanvi did have that dream man kind of thing in her mind ..and Viraat's looks and qualities exactly matched ..her taste so she found her Ranbir + John in Viraat itself ...but I didnt mention this cause this is Viraat's POV...may be I write Maanvi's POV on the same thing ...someday and there I mention this

virmanhus

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina927

so u said rohan is lucky to have manvi as she is a gem of a person... BUT NO... we all are lucky to have u on this forum sumana... Because u are a gem in real sense...!!!!  Star Star n trust me i really mean it... Big smile
i just loved this os from thwe core of my heart n honestly one of the best os i have ever read. its just mind blowing n no doubt that u nailed it... Clap Clap
i really loved the concept yaar... Heart Heart  life isnt a movie that the hero n heroine will always meet n lived happily ever after... i am soo happy that u made it realistic... because this is most of the time that happens... if we doesnt value a person in our life we probably end up losing that person because destiny isnt grateful to all... life doesnt give second chances to every person n those who get it are very special n blessed. and love is something that shouldnt be mixed with looks.
i am happy that manvi moved on because life is all about moving on rather than repenting over the loss.
in all this i cannot ignore that virat is all left alone n has no one. but i am happy that he is happy seeing his love happy. very few are able to accept what life gives to them n virat accepted the truth.

love u for this os... Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

I m blessed to have some real sweet readers :) Smile
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Unres ( i know wat was in your mind while u wer wriitn this os.Tongue n its just mindblowing )

comin to your os ,
you know ususally i hate sad ending.. but your os ending gave me sum kind of satisfaction...simply loved the ending.. ..it was sad. but a need to show such end..
in life . we hardly get  a 2nd chance.
if u get the oppourtuniy u shud grab it in first instance..we realise the real worth of sum1 in our life once its too late
Ba i absoulutely lovd your os the mesgse you treid to convey is beautiful.. n  a much needed one..
it made me tearyCry
awesum os.. n hope u fine nowTongue

Edited by viratmanvi - 23 June 2013 at 9:33pm

Sumana123

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumana123

Originally posted by ShivRajput

ROFL ROFL Combination of Ranbir nd John.. ye tera dream boy hai not Manvi.. ROFL
And Fab Os Loved it.. Heart
No comments bcz I hate sad Os Ermm And specially in whch VirMan r seperated.. Ermm

LOL ...I agree that' my dream man...and ...Sad OS agree too..but I showed the other side of the coin ..that we should not trust a man who ignore us at some point of time

Sumu rotlu... ROFL Lets party Wink
LV88 IF-Rockerz
LV88
LV88

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
one of the best os i read.
awesome writing...  loved it..
sad ending :( :( :(

Sumana123

Go to top