Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Happiness:When Viraat's Heart Spoke(Sequel)Pg 6 (Page 3)

..BiLlY.. Senior Member
..BiLlY..
..BiLlY..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Awesumm OS!!!
It has a reality touch..what we wish is completly different frm wat we get sumtimes..

First time read an OS in which VIRMAN are seperated..But I liked it Thumbs Up Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumana123

.Yamin. IF-Rockerz
.Yamin.
.Yamin.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Fabulous os SumanaClapClapClap this was soo heart touching n beautifully written StarStar sad ending par superb ending !!! i was feeling something while reading through it :((( sad u noe !!this was really emotional n heart touching Unhappy i really loved it Heart really awesome sumana !!! the way u have presented everything is really nice Thumbs Up thanx for the pm :D

Edited by .Yamin. - 23 June 2013 at 5:16am

Sumana123

Avika318 Goldie
Avika318
Avika318

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Wat an os!! Loved it!!
So well written and so emotional!!
My virman got seperated!!Cry But it was a very nice os!!
Thanks for PM!!
x Avika x

Sumana123

virmanhus Senior Member
virmanhus
virmanhus

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
sumanaaa!!!!!
see i forgot the most important thing dat i wanted to tell,, yup,, the second time um reading this os & now it striked me dat i didnt tell dis... how can i forget it??? sue me!!

okay coming back,, 
u gave manvi's dream boy thru virat's words, its not only to make the plot funny but the major plot of the story is hidden dere.. she wanted a 'ranbir kapoor & a john abraham' together, well dats her dream, just a fairy dream,, she loved virat who never realised her love far back..
finally she figured out dat selecting ur partner can never be based on charmness, sweetness & a built up body.. its based on love, love vch is not only one sided but love dat is equally given & taken from both the sides, ur partner shud value u, respect ur feelings & love u back equally.. u can hope but fate has better things dat are real..
true dat virat calued her, he loved her but 'time' is gold, he missed d golden opprtunity in the meantime, mannu moved on realising the major aspect of life..  ''he might not be like those film heroes or Greek gods which I used to dream...but he is a Good person...and most importantly he Loves me ..what more do I need in this life'' dat d key dialogue ryt??

a wow is not enuf for u sumu, u really have a lot of philosophies hidden in stock, reveal dem one by one like dis okay?

i missed d main point of the story!! nevertheless take it now.. tell me if um wrong..
get going!!

Sumana123

devilaonmoon IF-Rockerz
devilaonmoon
devilaonmoon

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Awsm os...Thumbs Up Clap
really very much emotional... and sad...Unhappy
Manvi got married to someone else... shitt!!!...
Feel like crying...Cry
naina927 IF-Sizzlerz
naina927
naina927

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
so u said rohan is lucky to have manvi as she is a gem of a person... BUT NO... we all are lucky to have u on this forum sumana... Because u are a gem in real sense...!!!!  Star Star n trust me i really mean it... Big smile
i just loved this os from thwe core of my heart n honestly one of the best os i have ever read. its just mind blowing n no doubt that u nailed it... Clap Clap
i really loved the concept yaar... Heart Heart  life isnt a movie that the hero n heroine will always meet n lived happily ever after... i am soo happy that u made it realistic... because this is most of the time that happens... if we doesnt value a person in our life we probably end up losing that person because destiny isnt grateful to all... life doesnt give second chances to every person n those who get it are very special n blessed. and love is something that shouldnt be mixed with looks.
i am happy that manvi moved on because life is all about moving on rather than repenting over the loss.
in all this i cannot ignore that virat is all left alone n has no one. but i am happy that he is happy seeing his love happy. very few are able to accept what life gives to them n virat accepted the truth.

love u for this os... Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart 

Sumana123

Huma0301 Goldie
Huma0301
Huma0301

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged

did not expect it to be lyk that bt I must say its aone absoloutely great OS

for sum reason I wanted to cry bt then the last paragraph made me happy- it may not be a totally happy ending bt the realisation of wat is virat's true happiness is wat made it beautiful

Sumana123

nrithyao Goldie
nrithyao
nrithyao

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
awesome
loved it
was so emotional
ending was superb

Sumana123