Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Happiness:When Viraat's Heart Spoke(Sequel)Pg 6 (Page 2)

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virmanhus

didnt read d story yet,, but befor i read u know where um coming,, WHERE IS DESTINIES CONNECTED UPDATE?????????????????????????????????

i'll get back to u once i read dis

Destinies is Taking time ...I know ...but ..I m dealing with certain ..issues ...but I will update by late night ..even if its short .I will post ..a part of it ...Promise ...in the mean while my mind ...cooked this stuff ..so posted

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanhus

ShadowImbue IF-Rockerz
ShadowImbue
ShadowImbue

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Loved it Big smile Manvi was a jovial yet simple girl who has dreams like any other girl..a girl who is full of zeal and life..a girl who is beautiful inside but she also dreamed to have the most handsome life partner like any other girl ( John + Ranbir reminds me something LOL should've added shahid too Wink) I lovedd when Manvi was silently sitting..unlike her usual self..immersed in her thoughts or in her own realizations..life is like that..God knows how many love stories remain incomplete or even after living together love remain one-sided..I lovedd that Manvi choose a person who loves her not the one she use to love..she went without being weak..without loosing her dignity..that's the women of strength..people we love...we mostly acknowledged their presence on their absence..as only then we realize how incomplete our life is without their presence...U described it all really well the way Virat saw same sparkle and happiness in her eyes use to be before when she use to be with him..but that was due to a person who wasn't her dream boy..but surely a person..who make her dream again..a person who can reach to any extent to fulfill her dreams..be not apparently handsome..but beautiful inside..she learnt from her own life..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sufisulthanaSumana123

virmanhus Senior Member
virmanhus
virmanhus

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumana123

didnt read d story yet,, but befor i read u know where um coming,, WHERE IS DESTINIES CONNECTED UPDATE?????????????????????????????????

i'll get back to u once i read dis

Destinies is Taking time ...I know ...but ..I m dealing with certain ..issues ...but I will update by late night ..even if its short .I will post ..a part of it ...Promise ...in the mean while my mind ...cooked this stuff ..so posted

okay,, i wont force u, take ur time,i dont want my beautiful story (yup my storyBig smile) to get ruined if done in hurry...
waiting!!!

Sumana123

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnaluvsVirman

Loved it Big smile Manvi was a jovial yet simple girl who has dreams like any other girl..a girl who is full of zeal and life..a girl who is beautiful inside but she also dreamed to have the most handsome life partner like any other girl ( John + Ranbir reminds me something LOL should've added shahid too Wink) I lovedd when Manvi was silently sitting..unlike her usual self..immersed in her thoughts or in her own realizations..life is like that..God knows how many love stories remain incomplete or even after living together love remain one-sided..I lovedd that Manvi choose a person who loves her not the one she use to love..she went without being weak..without loosing her dignity..that's the women of strength..people we love...we mostly acknowledged their presence on their absence..as only then we realize how incomplete our life is without their presence...U described it all really well the way Virat saw same sparkle and happiness in her eyes use to be before when she use to be with him..but that was due to a person who wasn't her dream boy..but surely a person..who make her dream again..a person who can reach to any extent to fulfill her dreams..be not apparently handsome..but beautiful inside..she learnt from her own life..

Mwaahhh this is what I wanted to say ...Its not important to find the perfect guy ...Its more Important to Find Perfect Love

ShadowImbue

-ineffable- Senior Member
-ineffable-
-ineffable-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Sumana di i loved the story Heart
 it has a beautiful message inside it Smile 
i never liked Virman Separation in any story but this is one which i loved Hug
as i commented before in ff group its a wonderful story Clap Big smile

Sumana123

virmanhus Senior Member
virmanhus
virmanhus

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
u wanted us to hate the story or may be expected us to?? um sorry!! sorry for spoiling ur expectatin, unfortunately i loved dis!!!

where do i go & pick words to tell the excellency of this piece??
this is brilliant!!
i hated virat, loved him, felt sorry for him & then honoured him..

its true u always get the value of something wen u loose it, u beautifully delivered it
''I wanted to go and ask but then decided against and also how could I it was such a big day for me all those attention and applaud were swaying me off my feet''
I didn't even know where she was and where she went; and how could I when I had one of the sexiest model by my side as my girlfriend''
here, i hated virat, but really u have dealt vt immense reality! i appreciate u for delivering the obvious real situation.. wen u dont realise ur love & at the moment if u seek for ur popularity u vl never consider dis moment to be important to go & shoulder ur friend rather vl think dat u can do it later as ur success is the one dat is important at the moment,,, its reality.. virat is human here & not god.. i loved u speaking the most obvious here, ignorance..
den wen he finally realised his love for manvi & dats d reason he cudnt scream at his girlfriend for cheating him,, i loved him.. i loved d way he grabbed time to realise his love for her.. its not love at first sight or love wen he had her vt him,, its love dat was always dere in him vch he thought as friendship & partnership,, its only now he realises its something more, its a bond,, he realised it only after loosing her vch is again reality..
next the most obvious, wen he chose drinks & cigar to wipe away his loss i felt sorry for him.. the moment he saw sindoor in her hair again i felt sorry for him realising how much shattered he must be..
and very beautiful ending sumu, ''A smile crept into my lips and I realized that the most important thing in life was to see HER happy and tonight I got the Biggest Burden off my chest when I saw Maanvi happy with Rohan. What more I can wish for...Maanvi was my Love , Is My Love and Will Remain my Love for ever this is something no one can change!!'' i honoured him alot here, wen i expected him to back to the dark days of drinks & cigar, u nailed it giving such an end.. awesome job!!!

u brilliantly described manvi, dats d best description i have read so far,,''A girl who can't keep chattering without a break 24 hours, a girl who breathed life into everything she touched or came across, a girl who was a bundle of joy whom everyone wanted to preserve with them. Maanvi was a girl who defined Dignity, Elegance, Beauty and Brain all at the same time and carried this tag without letting pride take over her head. Anywhere she went crowd would come flocking near her like a swarm of bees attracted to Honey.'' can a description for Manvi be any better??? i loved dis!! very very brilliant sumana!! u deserve alot of hugs & kisses...

a beautiful story, its beauty has no limits.. it was so soothing to read, carried alot of meaning & my favourite & the most awesome ingredient dat i always love 'reality'.. it spoke alot of reality 
come out vt more such stories, its gorgeous..
get going!!! 
love u!!

Edited by virmanhus - 23 June 2013 at 4:44am

Sumana123

pink1 IF-Rockerz
pink1
pink1

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
nice os there are not together
but sill he will love her forever

Sumana123

Sumana123 Senior Member
Sumana123
Sumana123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

u wanted us to hate the story or may be expected us to?? um sorry!! sorry for spoiling ur expectatin, unfortunately i loved dis!!!

where do i go & pick words to tell the excellency of this piece??
this is brilliant!!
i hated virat, loved him, felt sorry for him & then honoured him..

its true u always get the value of something wen u loose it, u beautifully delivered it
''I wanted to go and ask but then decided against and also how could I it was such a big day for me all those attention and applaud were swaying me off my feet''
I didn't even know where she was and where she went; and how could I when I had one of the sexiest model by my side as my girlfriend''
here, i hated virat, but really u have dealt vt immense reality! i appreciate u for delivering the obvious real situation.. wen u dont realise ur love & at the moment if u seek for ur popularity u vl never consider dis moment to be important to go & shoulder ur friend rather vl think dat u can do it later as ur success is the one dat is important at the moment,,, its reality.. virat is human here & not god.. i loved u speaking the most obvious here, ignorance..
den wen he finally realised his love for manvi & dats d reason he cudnt scream at his girlfriend for cheating him,, i loved him.. i loved d way he grabbed time to realise his love for her.. its not love at first sight or love wen he had her vt him,, its love dat was always dere in him vch he thought as friendship & partnership,, its only now he realises its something more, its a bond,, he realised it only after loosing her vch is again reality..
next the most obvious, wen he chose drinks & cigar to wipe away his loss i felt sorry for him.. the moment he saw sindoor in her hair again i felt sorry for him realising how much shattered he must be..
and very beautiful ending sumu, ''A smile crept into my lips and I realized that the most important thing in life was to see HER happy and tonight I got the Biggest Burden off my chest when I saw Maanvi happy with Rohan. What more I can wish for...Maanvi was my Love , Is My Love and Will Remain my Love for ever this is something no one can change!!'' i honoured him alot here, wen i expected him to back to the dark days of drinks & cigar, u nailed it giving such an end.. awesome job!!!

u brilliantly described manvi, dats d best description i have read so far,,''A girl who can't keep chattering without a break 24 hours, a girl who breathed life into everything she touched or came across, a girl who was a bundle of joy whom everyone wanted to preserve with them. Maanvi was a girl who defined Dignity, Elegance, Beauty and Brain all at the same time and carried this tag without letting pride take over her head. Anywhere she went crowd would come flocking near her like a swarm of bees attracted to Honey.'' can a description for Manvi be any better??? i loved dis!! very very brilliant sumana!! u deserve alot of hugs & kisses...

a beautiful story, its beauty has no limits.. it was so soothing to read, carried alot of meaning & my favourite & the most awesome ingredient dat i always love 'reality'.. it spoke alot of reality 
come out vt more such stories, its gorgeous..
get going!!! 
love u!!

Yeeekkk my favorite Reviewer ..commented ...I m happy nowwwSmile

virmanhus

Go to top