Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rasp_berry

Awww...i must say sumana u r genius writer...these stories r fictious but the logic n sense behind it is unbeatable...u use to make me confuse yar...bcs its looks all right no flaw nthg...so amazing...manvis POV n vision to c the life, accept the beautifull reality whole heartedly, leaving the past behind n moving forward, not a single regreat on the past, finding the love n happiness with near n dear 1ns...tremendous...boss hats off to u...tera jadu to muzpe chal gaya beta...lolll...the magicle writer...superb dear...cont soon

Haaww..me and genius nai ...re ...😆😆😆 ...You all are super cute 
virmanhus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manvi's thoughts are beautiful like manvi.. 
she finally got over for real.. dis is wat i call reality.. she still holds the special place for him but dat doesnt mean she has not moved on in life.. the proposal dat her parents brought, she accepted it, she found d love dat she wanted in him, she's now a mother, she's happy.. dis is really nice
manvi doesnt drool over the past & cheats her husband,, and doesnt repent for the past either.. a brave woman!! i loved her attitude & change in views..

i love ur wordings sumu, dey speak volume.. u have good control over words, u have selected simple but deep words to express all emotions in ur story
wen u highlighted 'personal' from personal entertainment channel, i was able to understand manvi's emotions, she's finding love from him, she's searching for bits to tell herself dat he cares for her.. from her filmy thoughts to daydreams everywhere her yearning for virat & his love is shown.. brilliant!!
wen manvi said dat she's neither sulking nor sad for her past, wen she said dat she's smiling at herf decisions, i can read d maturity in her..
she has changed alot,, changed for goodness..
true she was broken,, dats y she never replaced his special place in her heart by anyother.. its beautiful.. 

''I never wanted him to go through the same pain I went through but I couldn't save him either.'' dat was beautiful!!
this revealed her true love & care for virat.. such a pure bond.. loved it!!

um actually left speechless at this os, i cant tell more about this.. 
two people with two different thoughts.. dey came across the same emotion but manvi volunteered in coming across that emotion, fate didnt allow virat to come across d same emotion wen manvi came across... wen virat came across that emotion, unfortunately manvi has moved on.. d very emotion was 'unconditional love'.. 'love' which rules the world & which we all are never enuf of.. time is very important and is precious... i cant tell dat virat missed d time, he missed 'realising' at dat time.. time has its role but FATE has its immense role in deir life
this os is a big truth.. its full of reality.. i love it to be this way.. choice is yours

get going!!
Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: virmanhus

Manvi's thoughts are beautiful like manvi.. 
she finally got over for real.. dis is wat i call reality.. she still holds the special place for him but dat doesnt mean she has not moved on in life.. the proposal dat her parents brought, she accepted it, she found d love dat she wanted in him, she's now a mother, she's happy.. dis is really nice
manvi doesnt drool over the past & cheats her husband,, and doesnt repent for the past either.. a brave woman!! i loved her attitude & change in views..

i love ur wordings sumu, dey speak volume.. u have good control over words, u have selected simple but deep words to express all emotions in ur story
wen u highlighted 'personal' from personal entertainment channel, i was able to understand manvi's emotions, she's finding love from him, she's searching for bits to tell herself dat he cares for her.. from her filmy thoughts to daydreams everywhere her yearning for virat & his love is shown.. brilliant!!
wen manvi said dat she's neither sulking nor sad for her past, wen she said dat she's smiling at herf decisions, i can read d maturity in her..
she has changed alot,, changed for goodness..
true she was broken,, dats y she never replaced his special place in her heart by anyother.. its beautiful.. 

''I never wanted him to go through the same pain I went through but I couldn't save him either.'' dat was beautiful!!
this revealed her true love & care for virat.. such a pure bond.. loved it!!

um actually left speechless at this os, i cant tell more about this.. 
two people with two different thoughts.. dey came across the same emotion but manvi volunteered in coming across that emotion, fate didnt allow virat to come across d same emotion wen manvi came across... wen virat came across that emotion, unfortunately manvi has moved on.. d very emotion was 'unconditional love'.. 'love' which rules the world & which we all are never enuf of.. time is very important and is precious... i cant tell dat virat missed d time, he missed 'realising' at dat time.. time has its role but FATE has its immense role in deir life
this os is a big truth.. its full of reality.. i love it to be this way.. choice is yours

get going!!

You Just light up my dayyy Hus ...Yeaahhh its too damn real...ohh I have a big thing to discuss about it ...will tell u in pm ...:) :)
-ineffable- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Diii sorry being so late 😳 
it was just mindblowing 👏 👏👏
manvi's pov is way more little sad than virat's 😊 
but it is the actual truth of life which you showed through your story 😊
loved it very much ❤️
and i would like if you would give another part as you said what happened next in their lives 😃 
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update she also have feeling in past
and she marriage and having daughter but some where
in  deep down she have feeling for him but then then also
she want he get happiness in his life update soon

Bhabani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I just luvd the whole thing .. Its so realistic and a perfect one par par par... Ye dil mange more so wud luv if it continues.. Rest It all urs decision.
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sumu... Ok.. Don't kill me for such a delayed response.. but I loved your way of writing.. and the SS... practical yet beautifully written 😊