Happiness:When Viraat's Heart Spoke(Sequel)Pg 6 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by meera.chaudhuri

Beautiful OS!! ❤️ Emotional but very realistic.. Virman got separated in the end but still somewhere I loved the ending.. Manvi's words about her husband and Virat's realization are just awesome 👏👏.. Virat made a mistake and he realized it too but life didn't give him a second chance.. We should never ignore our loved ones.. Loved it Sumana ❤️❤️.. Very well written 👏👏.. Take care 😊

Thank youuu
This is has to be one of the best OS's I've read. Yeah it didn't end up happily for both parties but it was beautiful. It showed there's no point waiting around for someone to figure out your importance. If losing you was the reason for his retaliation then he was never worth the wait anyway. We always tend to wait around hoping and praying that he will one day realise how important we are to him but there can be someone out there who can realise our importance in just a matter of minutes.
This was really beautifully written, loved it.
beautiful, love filled, heart touching, sweet one of the best stories I ever read.
this is so heart-achingly beautiful.the best sad virman os i've ever read.so believable yet unbelievable.i amn't being able to find the right words to describe how i'm feeling after reading this.so beautiful!!!!the pain,the maturity,the realizations...ufff...brilliant!!!

''A smile crept into my lips and I realized that the most important thing in life was to see HER happy and tonight I got the Biggest Burden off my chest when I saw Maanvi happy with Rohan. What more I can wish for...Maanvi was my Love , Is My Love and Will Remain my Love for ever this is something no one can change !!''

the way u've ended it...i had tears in my eyes with a smile on my lips.bless you!!!!❤️
Originally posted by NushIsh

This is has to be one of the best OS's I've read. Yeah it didn't end up happily for both parties but it was beautiful. It showed there's no point waiting around for someone to figure out your importance. If losing you was the reason for his retaliation then he was never worth the wait anyway. We always tend to wait around hoping and praying that he will one day realise how important we are to him but there can be someone out there who can realise our importance in just a matter of minutes.
This was really beautifully written, loved it.

That's a very sad reality of life ... Bottomline is we seldom get what we wish for ...
Hello All

I m touched by the reviews this OS got so planned of doing something with it . Yeaah Yeaahh Last few days of my holidays so making most of my Vella Time. So in the Last One you read Viraat's POV on their Love and meeting her after 4 years. I know it's sad but then you see not everything in this life is always happy. We do need rough patched which teach us the biggest lessons of life.

Oh ! I drifted from the main point, so after writing Viraat's POV I got curious and wanted to let you all know what Maanvi felt with the meeting. What is going inside her head.

"Maanvi Bina Viraat Kaise Ho Sakta Hain Right "
 😉

So Here I present to you a Sequel to this OS Happiness: When Maanvi's Heart Spoke
. Hope you all Love it ...and Like it

Happiness : When Maanvi's Heart Spoke (VirMan OS)

Maanvi's POV

Past ... Never leave us; want them or not they will remain within us till our last breath. And what to say when your past makes the most precious memories of your life!! Meeting Viraat tonight was no less than a miracle for me, it's not that I didn't know where he was and he is all these while but still seeing him standing live in full bone and flesh in front of me was something different altogether. I m still figuring out the exact emotion I felt when he called out my name after 4 years 2 months and 16 days. It's quiet funny how even after moving on in life I still remember the exact count of days, well on that note everything about me has always been "Funny Only" like he used to call me His Personal "ENTERTAINMENT CHANNEL" . Strangely whenever he called me that, I attention remained glued to the Word "PERSONAL" so much so for that I never noticed that his emphasis was always on "Entertainment". Off course with a cartoon like me who will think of something else. It used to be a hard task for me to keep a tab on the names by which he used to call me but no matter how much I got irritated at the end it was only him who could put smile on my face with his Quirky Humor, Poor Jokes and him comparing me with "Basanti". I don't even know what made him draw that logic but whenever he called me Basanti , I felt like he was my Viru  (from Sholay)...again a mad filmy thought.

Wish everything in life been as simple as they use to be in films, in the end "Happy Ending" but sadly that's an illusion otherwise life would have been totally different for me and for Viraat. Today looking at him brought back those memories of our past, those amazing days we spent together, those memories which I kept locked in my heart since last four years. No I m not sad and neither I m sulking , in fact can't do any of that cause my memories only bring smile on my lips. I don't regret a single thing from my past. What happened back then is the reason of where I m today and today I m happy is all that I can say. I have a loving Husband like Rohan who is always there for me and a lovely 8 month old daughter like Aaradhya who complete my life, I don't wish anything more than that but this is my thought today. Had someone put the same question to me 4 years back I would have enlisted 100s of things as my wishes. I can't stop laughing whenever I think about those days, meeting Viraat tonight is making those things rise in me again. Viraat is still the same if I have to go by physical appearance, same tall masculine built with strong features , yeah he has gained a bit of weight off late but still he hold the same charm which he used hold during college day over which girls used to die. Silly Girls! I used to murmur whenever I found them drooling over him. Just think of it , if we truly like someone we should make a move and try to befriends rather than staring at them like dead Zombies.

Mine and Viraat's teaming up is something people could not digest for some time. And the reason was our first meeting where me and Viraat had a terrible fight over Indian Governance during a debate which continued even after the competition got over. It was a fight which could even beat WWE fights any day, we almost ended up killing each other but then something happened. I was heading the cultural committee of the event and a major goof up happened when I realized that the team handling logistics have forgotten to make arrangements for food and lodging of students coming from different states. That event could have ended up into a big disaster if it was not for Viraat who took control of the situation out of no where and did everything possible to make it  a success. I mean just imagine who takes so much pain to solve someone else's problem that too when they are not even friends. That day I changed my perception for the Greatly High Headed Viraat Vadhera, seriously he had lot of flaws but nurtured a heart of gold. Being with him I never regretted a single day, he really meant a lot to me but then as they say every good thing comes with an expiry date so did our 6 years long relationship , oops not relation...Friendship. I didn't even realize when I started falling for him, he was really a person who can light up your day like anything and somewhere I started feeling that I own him and he is mine for ever. They say Day Dreaming is a very bad habit but sadly I was caught up with way too much to see the reality of our bond. He always used to tease me over my Ranbir Kapoor and John Abraham chants but he never understood that actually I was trying to find both in him. Yes!! I was that madly in "LOVE" with Viraat.

My dream came to an end soon when Taara joined the photo shoot and as usual Viraat was busy drooling over her like he did for every model so I never paid any hid over it. Their closeness started increasing and like any other "Silly" girl I started feeling jealous. I knew Taara never liked me, god knows why but honestly she was the most pathetic Lady I have ever made. Putting Viraat and Taara in one relationship was totally Impossible for me and that is the reason why I kept ignoring what my colleagues kept telling me about Viraat's and Taara's alleged relation. I had a blind faith in Viraat and was sure if any such thing happens I would be the first person to know it, Viraat simply can't hide such a big thing from me but all my so 'called Faith came falling like a pack of cards when Viraat and and that "Witch" came back from Photo 'shoot schedule. Everything had changed Viraat was no more my Viraat. I couldn't control the sight of Viraat and Taara kissing in his cabin my blood shot to head when I saw Viraat in hands of some other girl that day and without caring about anything thing I shouted his name.

"Viraattt"

Viraat and Taara got shocked seeing me inside roaring like ...like I don't know what may be Dinosaur. Viraat came towards me running ..."Maanvi...What's up ...everything fine ? Why you shouted"

"So it is true that You and Taara are dating" I said in the same attitude I came in totally ignoring "Witch's" presence there.

"Yeaaahh so????" Viraat said in a sarcastically laughing tone.

"So ??? You didn't even feel it necessary to tell me even  for once??? You know people in office kept telling me about it but I fought with all" I said with my voice almost tearing up.

"Maanvi cool down...I just wanted to Give you a surprise ...and you see ..she is my GF ...so it was more necessary for me tell my feelings first to her ...than you ...That's why I didn't tell...and more over so much of work it totally slipped from my mind ...You'r my FRIEND...WHY YOU REACTING SO HYPER..." Viraat said giving me a light hug. His last sentence did the left for magic for me, I was HIS FRIEND, JUST FRIEND and nothing more to it. I was a fool to always read more than what is written, he clearly stated the difference between me and Taara in his life. I don't know what got to me that moment I walked out of that place; I simply could stand the air there. I m still unsure of the emotion I felt right then, was it sad or was it hatred. I signed my resignation without even giving a double thought to it, today when I think of past I laugh reminding myself about my foolishness. That resignation may be was not at all necessary, quitting or running away can never be a solution to our problem but that time all I could think was to move away from Him as far as I can. I remember the next few day I couldn't even muster the guts to step into office just fearing how will I face him , I tried to hate him , I really tried a lot but could not. It was then when I realized that there are certain things which we can never do so we shouldn't force ourselves either. He held a special place in my heart and he was going to always remain throughout my life. I decided to spend my last few days with him the way I used to be. His success party was the last night we saw each other but He was a BIG MAN by that time, no time for me though I don't hold any qualms over it.

Life!! So mysterious the thing which we want to forget or runway keeps bringing before us more and more. Seeing Viraat tonight I can't help but think of all those things again. I was never out of his touch , in fact the foolish me always knew where is Viraat. The day I got to know about Viraat's and Taara's break up and Taara cheating on him, I was so enraged that I could have ended up killing her at first sight. I was so worried about Viraat that I wanted to go to him and look after I knew he needed a support in fact I did book a ticket even but just before I left my past came revisiting and my feet got frozen at the place it was. What if Viraat still thinks me JUST A FRIEND? What if History repeats itself and again he falls for some other girl? I didn't have the strength to survive another heart break. All those apprehensions took control of my head and didn't allow me to go and see him again. It was during that time when my Father met Rohan and thought of our alliance. Rohan was not my choice but then I didn't care because my Choice never loved me so it's better to live my life with my parent's choice. Thankfully it was a correct decision for me, Rohan might not be like Viraat but he is good at heart man. Being with him I never had to scream for time even though he is extremely busy. He is the reason I have a beautiful daughter like Aaradhya. I can't stop thanking him much but still I can't believe that Viraat came visiting me tonight. Wait he didn't come just to visit, he had a purpose. Yes he indeed had, I can read his mind well but I can't believe it. Viraat came here to confess his love that too after 4 years? How and Why? The determination on his face shook me from bottom, he took such a big risk with his heart came visiting me without even knowing of the consequence. I never wanted him to go through the same pain I went through but I couldn't save him either. My heart wrenched when I saw his eyes filling up the moment I told him about my marriage. I wish I could hug him but I couldn't. I never thought that even he shared the same feeling as me, tonight it seems like what people say is true "Time Once Gone  ...is Gone". Wish all these things had happened earlier then both out lives would have been different. I know he is heartbroken tonight yet again wish I could do something for him. I wanted to tell him that we can still remain friends for ever but I didn't cause I know seeing me around will only make his wounds go more sore and healing more painful. I can never be the reason of Viraat's pain ever. I don't know what I should do which will make everyone's life happy. I can't see him sad, yes things between us have changed I have moved away a lot but he still retains that special place.

God you are seeing everything ...you know the reality...You know who is what ...Please I pray...Never Let Viraat Break...Give Him What He is Worth of ...Give Him All the Happiness He Deserves...All I can say even after what happened in past and tonight is Viraat is a nice man and he deserves to be happy.

From Maanvi

PS : Love you all guys ...this is just my version of a situation like this ..I know it is not happy ending story but I tried to show a truth. Any way If you all like to see it more then ...I was thinking of extending this OS and launching a Second Version of it in form of a Short Story on Viraat and Maanvi. Ohk that will be a altogether different story which will just show the way ahead for Viraat and Maanvi after this meeting. Anyway that is just an Idea as of now and I can't start working on it right now as I m busy with another story but if I see people interested in reading what happened to Viraat and Maanvi after their meeting 4 years later then I might give it a try. But I m clearing it before hand that if that SS is taken up then that will be a fictional work not a real thing so u can expect Happy VirMan there...For now BByee...Read this OS ..and give your inputs and reviews. Short Story still has time.

Love
Sumana

Edited by Sumana123 - 10 years ago
really loved it!!!!!!!!!!😃
res
I forgot that I resed this comment! I made a another comment! 😆
Edited by Dina_VirMan - 10 years ago
wow
great that you have wrote manvis pov too,
fabulous,
loved the end how she praid for him and his hapiness, great work

and thanks for pm
I think I mentioned this in your Destinies connected thread. It's always hard when you fall in love with your friend because he doesn't always feel the same way for you too. Sometimes it doesn't end happily for one friend. It's true how we move on in life when we don't get our first love but always wish the best for him anyway. He was your first love and will hold a special place in your heart forever. And I love the idea about you starting a SS on this theme wanted to say that it should end happily for both but you beat me to it at the end.
It was truly beautiful and so real which I could easily relate to.