Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

RS: Lamhe..updtd Last part @pg94 (Page 76)

Adr_Rush IF-Sizzlerz
Adr_Rush
Adr_Rush

Joined: 11 May 2012
Posts: 16616

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by shamya_for_life

Anant -shradhhaaa.. shut up !! (he slap her)AngryawwwCry

Meghna- main tumhe bolne dungi tab na.. (pick her from floor with pulling her ear tightly..)AngryAngryAngry

Anant come close to her & slap randomlyPartyDancing

<font size="2">So finally anav ki entry hogiLOLLOL</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Update soonStarand me first againStar</font>PartyDancing<font size="2"><i></i></font>




hope dis update u all like it.. i put honest effort .. yes yes kisi ki entry hone wali hai.. yess u 1st :p
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pujaaghosh

pujaaghosh Senior Member
pujaaghosh
pujaaghosh

Joined: 15 June 2012
Posts: 728

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamya_for_life

Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by shamya_for_life

Anant -shradhhaaa.. shut up !! (he slap her)AngryawwwCry

Meghna- main tumhe bolne dungi tab na.. (pick her from floor with pulling her ear tightly..)AngryAngryAngry

Anant come close to her & slap randomlyPartyDancing

<font size="2">So finally anav ki entry hogiLOLLOL</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Update soonStarand me first againStar</font>PartyDancing<font size="2"><i></i></font>




hope dis update u all like it.. i put honest effort .. yes yes kisi ki entry hone wali hai.. yess u 1st :p
Tongue




:p :p :p
Batool123 Senior Member
Batool123
Batool123

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 812

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by Batool123

Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by Batool123

<font color="#0000FF" size="2">me second PartyFinally updated nd thank u for united our couple...buhat hi emotional update tha raaa LOLromance ki kami thi madammLOLab yeh navya ko pir sa kya huaAngry ...abb kaun anawala ha unka beechConfusedAngry</font>



now wait fr tomm or day aftr tomm :p

<font color="#0000FF" size="2">hahhahhahhaLOL baby boy ana wala hoga oubiously bcoz agr koi or aya we wont leave youLOL</font>



aur kitna dhamki dega tu :p

 dhamki di tabhi to tuna dono ko milwaya ..abhi dhamki nahi di hoti tu na to ph bana ki pori tayari arli thi LOL


Edited by Batool123 - 27 August 2013 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pujaaghosh

pujaaghosh Senior Member
pujaaghosh
pujaaghosh

Joined: 15 June 2012
Posts: 728

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Batool123

Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by Batool123

Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by Batool123

<font color="#0000FF" size="2">me second PartyFinally updated nd thank u for united our couple...buhat hi emotional update tha raaa LOLromance ki kami thi madammLOLab yeh navya ko pir sa kya huaAngry ...abb kaun anawala ha unka beechConfusedAngry</font>



now wait fr tomm or day aftr tomm :p

<font color="#0000FF" size="2">hahhahhahhaLOL baby boy ana wala hoga oubiously bcoz agr koi or aya we wont leave youLOL</font>



aur kitna dhamki dega tu :p

<font color="#0000FF">dhamki di tabhi to tuna dono ko milwaya ..abhi dhamki nahi di hoti tu na to ph bana ki pori tayari arli thi LOL</font>




roflinggg
_Ria_ Senior Member
_Ria_
_Ria_

Joined: 17 December 2012
Posts: 562

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by _Ria_

Wooww it was superb though it was full of emotions...
Thank God Anant got to know meghna's evil thoughts...
Last part was awesome Heart I just losted..



thank god u liking. :)))
waiting 4 the gud news LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pujaaghosh

pujaaghosh Senior Member
pujaaghosh
pujaaghosh

Joined: 15 June 2012
Posts: 728

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ria_

Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by _Ria_

Wooww it was superb though it was full of emotions...
Thank God Anant got to know meghna's evil thoughts...
Last part was awesome Heart I just losted..



thank god u liking. :)))
waiting 4 the gud news LOL


hahaha wink wink wink
chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Joined: 19 June 2010
Posts: 10714

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
superlike pu Embarrassed tum bach gaye Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pujaaghosh

chandni4433 IF-Sizzlerz
chandni4433
chandni4433

Joined: 19 June 2010
Posts: 10714

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pujaaghosh

Originally posted by chandni4433

me going to read


scared :p
 LOL bach gaye tum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pujaaghosh

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RS:You are My life,My Soul <3 prt5 updtd pg9

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: silla   Replies: 168   Views: 17487

silla 168 17487 05 November 2013 at 7:47am by ..gracie..
Anya os pyar ke lamhe :P updated

2 3 4 5

Author: -Rashu-villian-   Replies: 34   Views: 4094

-Rashu-villian- 34 4094 19 April 2013 at 11:11am by Adr_Rush
anya romantic night!updtd pg 24 indx pg1)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: silla   Replies: 242   Views: 28343

silla 242 28343 29 March 2013 at 8:42am by ..gracie..
last epi last anya sc pics :(((

2 3

Author: -Rashi-   Replies: 16   Views: 2250

-Rashi- 16 2250 01 July 2012 at 3:41am by crazzymoon
Best Part Emotional Part's PICS ...

2 3

Author: f.s.m   Replies: 20   Views: 2274

f.s.m 20 2274 23 March 2012 at 1:52am by Anjaliroy16

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index