Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Plz cut some slack to my crazies -2 (Page 9)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal_263

[QUOTE=Soundarya22]/QUOTE]

I agree with Soundarya here. Someone just came and tarnish your FIL and right in front of you and Madhu talking calmly with him over the phone.. I really dont see any hope for Madhu's character development anymoreConfused

Payal! It's not about her character development anymore.. It's only about Bhai's character development.. LOL Madhu can't offend Channnel's favorite!  So she married audience's favorite so that the show keeps running!!
I won't blame Madhu, because this is the same girl who didnt speak to her when  father when he rightfully attacked RK! So clearly, she was forced to undergo mutations,.. The way RK mutated from suave, masterplanner  RK to an insecure psycho... 
Now, it's getting beyond disgusting..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1armummy_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

[QUOTE=ennishet]

I agree but at this point, he seems to be the favourite of the channel pr PH, don't know who. It is sooo difficult to sit through his scenes.
You are so heartless Soundarya! Not only u fail to see the strength of his character, but also his expressions, and the pain behind the crocodile tears.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

armummy_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=CHAKKU_DAAYAN]Awesome post my DaactarniClap

Yesterday I hadn't watched the episode and after reading the LU, I was mad at Madhu. But I just watched the episode just now and I can understand where she's coming from.

She is scared for RK and well RK is disappointed in Madhu for asking him to make peace with his biggest enemy. No one is wrong.
[/QUOTE

Thanks Chaaku!! Both of them do love each other., n care for each other.. But goldplating is important too.. 
Earlier bhai was Goldie, but by the end of this track he is gonna turn into  Kundan!Dead

And the leads are gonna be trashed for this purpose.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armummy..sairat.._charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandininandu

Mindblowing Post. I'm kinda waiting for your amazing analysis. Madhu is too naive and RK is too brilliant. He truly loves madhu with all her qualities and stupidity and she loves him as he is. Neither of them try to change the other Yesterday both the crazies acted true to their characters. She cant see him in physical pain where as he cant take any insult. I dont see any fault in RK allowing madhu to call that dumbo and whats a big deal in making a criminal caught. Madhu hasnt figured the severity of hurt Radhaji & RK got with sultan's fiasco as she is more worried about their safety. RK can make up to madhu easily and she will fall for him allover again unless CV's come up with some cheap track to create a rift. But I wish yesterday madhu had slapped Sultan for hurting RK, letting that "love stuck puppy" know RK means world to her. Any ways I love this crazies the way they are and the trio was amazing yesterday.

Thanks!! As I said, Madhu can't be rude to Channnel's favorite. But yes, she is too numb to think..and RK lying to her by omission is gonna make it worse..,Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aan-rish

Awesome post Cardio Clap
I agree with u completely. In fact i was also thinking that both RK and Madhu trying to save each other but why Forum members keep bashing them? The actual culprits  are the cv's , they wrote these characters in such a way that RK is misjudjed as an insensitive manupulator (not by me Wink) and Madhu is misjudjed as a stupidly naive mad girl who have no brain(I was saying  abt what i feel ,not necessary that everyone feel the same) . I dont like the way the cv's wrote Madhu's character. 

Well you proved once again that you are a true RishBala fan 

Thanks! Smile
I love Rishbala.. Embarrassed
The CVs  have always etched their characters in a unique style, which was tolerable. But now their characters are written according to the Channel's poster boy! Tats why we are more frustrated, 

I won't say madhu has no brain. But she definitely needs to be more street smart. 

She reminds me of an emperor of the Tuglak dynasty, who wa known as the 'wisest fool'. the reason was that he was very learned, smart but used to implicate policies which ended up in disasters. 
She has been shown to be very wise, else to win a manlike RK is not easy. 

In my opinion,  to further the plot either RK does something mean or she does something stupid. And the cycle continues..  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index