Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Plz cut some slack to my crazies -2 (Page 8)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mevanp

loved ur Post n it kinda gave me some Positive vibes else i was really confused with madhu... Smile

Thanks! Even I m not very positive after today's spoilers.. LOL
I don't know wats in store for us,, won't make any assumptions but will stare two facts I strongly believe in..
-- RK n Madhu love each other insanely! They might have differences in opinions, stances, but will never doubt each other's love. Like most forum posts abuzz with how they don't love each other..
-- RK should not n will not spare Goldie at any cost..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susan7

loved your post   Clap

Thanks!Smile
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

Kashish awsm awsm awsm post Clap u r post is like saving grace for me after cmg across so many bashing or criticizing post.

It is show MUs, arguments are part of the every track...it follows in real life too..nothing is smooth in life but the interesting part to see is how this two crazies overcome those flaws or MUs...
It is just start...more MUs and differences are abt come in this show till that sadakchaap is der in this show coz CV's /Channels Love for Channels PET. They are going to show Madhu more studpid or RK more Ruthless just to garner sympathy for Sadakchaap from Audience.

We need to support this crazies instead of fighting with each other or bashing RK/Madhu..
Love Rishbala forever ever Heart

Thanks Trupti! Smile
@bold.. Bang on!! Rishbala are the soul of the show..  

Actually! People need to understand.. Every time there is a problem in MBland, few people get excited hoping for a seperation.. Sometimes I wonder if we are watching the same show. 

The audience is not dumb. They love Rishbala, if they can get over unwedding n the psycho track , nothing will come between my crazies., and the Channel's pet has accumulated enough hatred he could afford in this lifetime.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 24 June 2013 at 6:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1..sairat.._charu_

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Dear i hve already given up. It hurts that ur favrte charcters r degraded to make space 4 channel boy. Sersly i dnt thnk anythng is going to change. DD participatn in JDJ is an excuse. Well dd got an offr in a movie wd saif ali khan. I really wish she take that. I m fed up of these promtnal strategies. I really wish the leads to get sme bettr offers.

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

Awesome post Cardio, great read and nicely put into perspective. I just don't like how the scenario is being played out though. Its happening all over again. The leads are being tarnished for glorification of Bhai. They have now resorted to excessive crying of Bhai to garner sympathy.

Look at the way they have entwined it. Bhai agrees with Madhu to meet RK, hence Madhu is happy and trusts Bhai for peace talks. Why didn't they show Madhu being angry on Bhai for his actions? They then show RK has other plans, if the sending to jail spoiler are to be believed, painting RK in negative light. This leads to Rishbala misunderstanding with Madhu hurt that her nativity and innocence was used to get at Bhai.

So who comes out with flying 'Colors' through all this, why of course channel boy.

Of course the channels favorite has to come out unscathed from all this fiasco! But I guess audience is smarter than the CVs or channel..

For an unbiased audience, Madhu came across as insensitive to RK's hurt, while RK came across as manipulating her naivety.. So they are even now. 

But anybody with little brain will be questioning this tirade of bhai against RK's family using his looney mom. I am forced to use these words because of her remarkable recovery in 2 days.. As a physician, I relate such remarkable recovery for such disorders  with malingering! Dead
Even Radhaji's HTN is more genuine., pads ankle swelling is more authentic.. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveurkmadhu

Clap very good point that is..
i never thought RK is using her..if he told madhu what he is doing she will not let him do it and RK knows her biwi very well and her good heart..

RK want to give back to that gangster for all that he done beyond his limits and he decided to get him arrested whats wrong in that??i didnt find any wrong with madhu also..cos we know she dont want to create a fight and responsible for the whole

Thanks!! Smile
I m sure they know each other very well. But Madhu's judgement is clouded. She is taking Madhu at face value. She thinks RK will do Madhu vala pyar.. Actually, he will but not when the circumstances demand otherwise,. 

_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Kashish, I agree with your post, I know the reasoning instinctively. But I was so disappointed after yesterday, I am not going to watch till the Sultan track is over. And believe me, i love these two crazies, so it is very difficult for me, but I am determined, I am not going to watch if they degrade the leads anymore at the expense of their favourite blue eyed boy. Madhu is like a sherni when it comes to her family, how can she talk to Sultan so calmly after the pooja? Total clunk, to accomodate a weeping Sultan

Exactly! Madhu stopped talking to malik because he attacked RK, she didnt even love him then. RK had to show her that malik was not wrong and did what a father is supposed to do.
But with channel's favorite she was at her politest best.. It is total clunk.. RK knew Bhai's whereabouts but suddenly he wil rely on Madhu to get to him..  This is so retarded. 

masan1

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Nice post, Cardio!

Thanks Nupur!Smile

I hate to see either RK or Madhu getting bashed here. When people defend Madhu saying she is in her character, I want them to understand RK too is in his character. He wil be shrewd, ruthless and unyielding when dealing with Sultan and that's what I expect from him, nothing less.

I also want RK to be old ruthless RK to the world, he should only be nice to Radhs, Madhs, n Pads.. LOL And Bittuji.!! 

Further, Rishbala got married and put a stop to their last chapter. Both forgave each other and decided to put a full-stop to their past mistakes. I don't want anyone to remind me of Madhu's or RK's mistakes now. The past is past and please let it die. RK has redeemed in my eyes and there is no karma or destiny or anything waiting for him ... and Madhu too apologized for her revenge plan. 

I wonder how long we will keep hearing about the 4 slaps, unwedding, revenge..  As kids siblings beat each other.. So should they make it a vendetta against each other for the rest of their lives. These two have gotten married, they are over what happened in the sat but not the fans,.. Dead

The only culprit I find here is that gangster. He is the root cause of all problems Rishbala and their family are facing today.

. Angry
Hate him

Edited by cardio21 - 24 June 2013 at 8:46pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index