Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Plz cut some slack to my crazies -2 (Page 7)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

good post cardio . but I am not able to completely agree with you today ..hope it turns out as you wrote ...but I have too much trust in madhu's social service mission ..LOL  as for  rk using madhu to find sultan , I did not like cvs hinting it because rk already knows where sultan conducts his business .. so it is pure clunk to get madhu involved in it..

This is clunk added to glorify the poster boy.. No matter how insensitive RK or Madhu look.. Madhu is the girl who refused to forgive her father for RK.. RK is the same guy who found out about Bhai's headquarters using his own clout.. But now everything is changed.., because Goldie has to continue to glitter.. He shoud come out of every situation smelling of roses.. Dead
And then we are expected to cry with him when he shed those crocodile tears...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LSPD

I hope I are rt cardio
But somehow since the entry of ghg I have lost hope in cvs when it comes to put down others for him
Yesterday also they could have handled the situation better
I think rk could have just asked the adress and I am sure mb woul have given it
Why make him lie to his new wedded wife

I just said.. That this is required so that Channel's  favorite continues to glitter like 24 karat gold. 

Not everyone can garner sympathy or impress audience with a convincing acting skills..
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

Good post...

Thanks Anita!! I m disappointed in this channel n CVs politics..
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Clap
as always...you burned the floor! ClapClap
loved your post!

Thanks Yukthi! Smile
armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

good post cardio . but I am not able to completely agree with you today ..hope it turns out as you wrote ...but I have too much trust in madhu's social service mission ..LOL asfor rk using madhu to find sultan , I did not like cvs hinting it because rk already knows where sultan conducts his business .. so it is pure clunk to get madhu involved in it..

This is clunk added to glorify the poster boy.. No matter how insensitive RK or Madhu look.. Madhu is the girl who refused to forgive her father for RK.. RK is the same guy who found out about Bhai's headquarters using his own clout.. But now everything is changed.., because Goldie has to continue to glitter.. He shoud come out of every situation smelling of roses..Dead
And then we are expected to cry with him when he shed those crocodile tears...Angry

I am just waiting to see how dark they will paint rk this time , but audience will still love him and will accept even after all the darkness.

Even if they get white paint and paint GHG , he will still be unacceptable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Biks44

Totally agree Cardio.. As usual lovely post..
I dont understand why this bashing about Madhu and RK. Now they are Rishbala. They are together. But if one thinks either is wrong its just their POV and shouldnt be taken as bashing!!
Madhu got married to RK after a lot of heartaches, obstacles and pain. So she is worried about his safety first and foremost. But at the same to expect him to talk to Sultan calmly so soon after the wedding day episode and the havan hungama is expecting a bit too much from RK. RK too knows Madhu's nature so he played along. He never did and never would ask Madhu to talk to Sultan. But he didnt stop her from calling Sultan because he trusts her.
Madhu sees good in all even Sultan. Even after he behaved unreasonably in the puja, she still believes he will listen to her. If Sultan wanted peace, he wouldnt have done this damage in the first place.
I am actually looking forward to this track developing. Its bringing out different shades of emotions in our Rishbala. But that doesnt still make me like Sultan unfortunately.
I also loved the trio scene. RK with his choti si duniya , Madhu and His mom. Very adorable.
Looking forward to see Rishbala getting stronger as well as the Ruthless RK back again!

Thanks Biks!! Whatever they are doing so far is in each other's interest, but looks like its gonna get ugly very soon.. 
I don't think either of them was wrong this far.. This is how their personalities are.. There were no pretenses when the fell for each other..
Madhu knew RK's grey shades, and RK knew about Madhu being an emotional fool.. 
Actually, there won't be any misunderstandings, but a clash of values. They have been through a lot together to misunderstand each other..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Biks44_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=cardio21] [QUOTE=armummy]

I am just waiting to see how dark they will paint rk this time , but audience will still love him and will accept even after all the darkness.

Even if they get white paint and paint GHG , he will still be unacceptable.

Actually!! Any body with a decent brain, would justify RK! 

A son, whose dead father's image was tarnished, his pooja desecrated..
A son, whose mom is sick n who wants to save her from emotional trauma.
A husband, who can see that a gangster has hots for his wife.. 

And they expect that man to take it lying low.. Its RK, not Sikki we are talking about. 
Yup! It will pinch us that Madhu will feel betrayed. But if Madhu realizes that bhai feels for her, even she will believe RK..

And then he didnt get the pope arrested. DeadIt's a gangster.. He didnt implicate him in false charges, he just acted how a law abiding citizen will act..

And then even the dumbest audience is trying to understand wat bhai wants.?? What respect? Why didnt he file a case against Kundra family of he is so right.,even he knows tat he doesn't have a case..

What if RK takes Bittuji to his house that Aryan is his son.. Will he hug him,  shake hands with him.. Let Aryan go with his real dad.. ?? 

Edited by cardio21 - 24 June 2013 at 6:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690armummy_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

I was waiting 4 ur post. Gud post amazing to c protecting ur crazies.
Well cvs did what they intendd to do before marriage to plant a seed of separation n mu. N they did it beautifully by butchering their leads to make space 4 gud 4 nthng person.
I wanna agree wd u but i cnt i dnt like madhu yestrday. Is she d same madhu who went mad at hs husband 4 talking abt paddo n shammo marriage? Hw cn she ovrluk d effect of ds trauma causd to radha by sultan's allegation on her died husbnd. Evn rk gve her hint by saying tum kya karti! But she turnd deaf. Smebdy tried to hurt ur husbnd n taintd ur family image n u r askng ur husbnd is evrythng ok? R u serious madhu? She is d dumbest gal to be fall in lve. Cme on 4 once atleast once can u put ur husbnd above all d world. I was so dsgustd at cvs. Ds ws their 1st attmpt of butcherng madhu again aftr marriage. I wnt to hate her but i lve her so much i cnt do it.
Rk man wht u did. Was it rght? People use to bash u left rght n u gave dm anther chance. Y cvs didnt rk knw tht madhu has mble no of dsgstng sadakchap. Dn y trying to shw he usd her n lied to her. Just to garner sympathy 4 that clunk.
VD dude u r d best actor in currnt scenario. Few minutes of screen presence perfming various shades wd diffrnt emotions n in a non continuous shot. Awesme man. Take my advice to hell vd cvs. Grab d 1st oppurtnty to get.
DD i knw ur a fab just fab. Dnt potray such weak charctr. I just lve u. U wl get sme bettr prospctve once u r free 4rm ds shit. U cn go to d top.
Dear cardio i m hell pissd off better to gve my cntribution to falling of trps. M happy by readng all u guys views.

Thanks Masan! I am a very stubborn person. I m only watching this show for Rishbala.. Take one out,, and I will put  my precious time to a better use.. I know it's gonna be tough being a Rishbala fan with the upcoming track.. Ouch But my inherent disgust for bhai will keep me put.. Wink
Don't worry the audience will reject any clunk sent their way. Channel can decide what they show, but audience decides what we see.. 

And yes! DD n VD are such awesome actors.. I have never liked any TV actor before except this Angad guy in younger days..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1_charu_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index