Sangeet!! I totally agree with u.. But we are only feeling this way because of what we were shown earlier.. Here read this! I used to hate her soft looks to Goldie but here is my conclusion now.. Madhu's actions during the fight..
She was only concerned about RK. Did she run towards bhai, when RK sent him flying on the piano? NO! Her sole concern was RK. Which wife would let her husband get into a brawl with a cold blooded murderer, who threatened him a few minutes ago. She asked bhai to hit her before her husband. And then asked her husband to hit her before he raised his hands on 'ANYONE'.
Please note the difference.. She might be naive or stupid stupid but not confused between the two..
I have never seen her concern for bhai beyond a human concern when he was shot, which was kinda retarded. But this is Madhu for us!
The unspoken feelings, concern, respect, care in her eyes for bhai are actually the confabulations of delusional minds who apparently are watching something completely different.
- the Holi incident was entirely out of humanity, she has cleared it multiple times, even to RK.
- the next time she went to his house was to apologize for hurting him by mentioning abt his wife, and she had already asked him to stay away from her domestic matters.
- then after the party, she went to his house out of guilt, not out of concern for him, as she had used him as a means to her end, this was totally against her principles.
- she didnt even call him once to ask about what did he want to say to her, after RK proposed to her. If she was concerned about Goldie, won't she call him to ask why he came all the way back to the chawl?
- did she call him to tell her about her change of plans? She didnt even answer his umpteen missed calls, he left before the wedding.
- didnt she ask him to get out of the house when RK was upset seeing him in the room?
- did she even regret for a minute that she rudely threw out her 'friend' out of the house? Did she call him for once?
- but today she ran to call him, it was for RK's sake! Its not that she wants RK n bhai to be buddies n dring Mausami juice together.. Its because she doesn't want her husband to get into trouble with a gangster. Didnt she apologize to him for bringing bhai into their lives? .. Even though its RK who did all the unwedding and led to circumstances where she came across Goldie.
He was never her close friend or a confidant? He just happened to be an ear for her woes, as she was disappointed with her love. Bhai was on a one way track all this time. She never called him to talk about his plans, it was just circumstantial that he got involved. Once RK made up for all his mistakes, she was too involved in her bliss to even think about Aryan.
Yes, we didnt like, in fact hated those soft looks n touches but it was never a romantic inclination. It was the CVs trying to make the poster boy feel happy n important..