Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Plz cut some slack to my crazies -2 (Page 6)

shweta2728 IF-Dazzler
shweta2728
shweta2728

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Res

Cardio...why do you write such long post? Lol, I hate reading!

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta2728

Res

Cardio...why do you write such long post? Lol, I hate reading!

LOL Can't help it..don't ve to read everything.. 
Think about that someone has to listen to me 24X7 and not have any choice about it.. LOLLOL
It will make u feel better...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690shweta2728_charu_

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
awesome post cardio!!!!
i love d possitivity u bring vd ur post...my entire weekend got spoiled bcoz i was pissed at CV's for making me not just question but hate my fav characters for their actions..

i totally agree vd u dat yes RK's actions are justified n i dont c mch fault in him using Madhu..to me he has come out as a responsible son who vl shield his family from any danger...hw a hero shud be...

But i beg to differ vd u on M's actions... ok i get it now after reading ur post dat yes she might be worried for her husband n ds gangster hs potential to hurt him..but agn watching precap n d way she z talking to sullu...acc to me she shud be angry at him 4 threatening her husband..creating a scene..n dat shud cm out vn she z talking to him evn if she z convincing him to talk but atleast a hint dat she dint like ds man 4 wat he did wud hv helped...like vn he pointed gun at RK she called him n BBBed him..smthing like dat wud hv helped

Originally posted by cardio21

They will continue to have differences but that will not break the strong bond they share. And CVs have to favor the poster boy so all this butchering of leads might start again! But if they are stubborn, MEIEJ fans are no less! For us it will always be about Rishbala!! 

thanx 4 ds...i have invested my emotion n my time in ds show...like m in some kinda relationship...so m not giving up easily...m waiting...n whenever m riled up (like i ws few hours back) then i think i hv a liberty to vent out my irritation via forum vd ppl who happen to share d same opinion..i'll do so from tym to tym Wink..but wont give up!!!

Edited by sangeet6690 - 24 June 2013 at 12:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeet6690

awesome post cardio!!!!

Sangeet!! I totally agree with u.. But we are only feeling this way because of what we were shown earlier.. Here read this! I used to hate her soft looks to Goldie but here is my conclusion now.. Madhu's actions during the fight.. 

She was only concerned about RK. Did she run towards bhai, when RK sent him flying on the piano? NO! Her sole concern was RK. Which wife would let her husband get into a brawl with a cold blooded murderer, who threatened him a few minutes ago. She asked bhai to hit her before her husband. And then asked her husband to hit her before he raised his hands on 'ANYONE'.
Please note the difference.. She might be naive or stupid stupid but not confused between the two..

I have never seen her concern for bhai beyond a human concern when he was shot, which was kinda retarded. But this is Madhu for us!
The unspoken feelings, concern, respect, care in her eyes for bhai are actually the confabulations of delusional minds who apparently are watching something completely different.

- the Holi incident was entirely out of humanity, she has cleared it multiple times, even to RK.
- the next time she went to his house was to apologize for hurting him by mentioning abt his wife, and she had already asked him to stay away from her domestic matters.
- then after the party, she went to his house out of guilt, not out of concern for him, as she had used him as a means to her end, this was totally against her principles.
- she didnt even call him once to ask about what did he want to say to her, after RK proposed to her. If she was concerned about Goldie, won't she call him to ask why he came all the way back to the chawl?
- did she call him to tell her about her change of plans? She didnt even answer his umpteen missed calls, he left before the wedding.
- didnt she ask him to get out of the house when RK was upset seeing him in the room?
- did she even regret for a minute that she rudely threw out her 'friend' out of the house? Did she call him for once?
- but today she ran to call him, it was for RK's sake! Its not that she wants RK n bhai to be buddies n dring Mausami juice together.. Its because she doesn't want her husband to get into trouble with a gangster. Didnt she apologize to him for bringing bhai into their lives? .. Even though its RK who did all the unwedding and led to circumstances where she came across Goldie.

He was never her close friend or a confidant? He just happened to be an ear for her woes, as she was disappointed with her love. Bhai was on a one way track all this time. She never called him to talk about his plans, it was just circumstantial that he got involved. Once RK made up for all his mistakes, she was too involved in her bliss to even think about Aryan.

Yes, we didnt like, in fact hated those soft looks n touches but it was never a romantic inclination. It was the CVs trying to make the poster boy feel happy n important..LOL

Edited by cardio21 - 24 June 2013 at 12:19am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690sunflower52_charu_anitaraniraj80..sairat..Valar.Morghulis

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangeet6690

awesome post cardio!!!!

Sangeet!! I totally agree with u.. But we are only feeling this way because of what we were shown earlier.. Here read this! I used to hate her soft looks to Goldie but here is my conclusion now.. Madhu's actions during the fight.. 

She was only concerned about RK. Did she run towards bhai, when RK sent him flying on the piano? NO! Her sole concern was RK. Which wife would let her husband get into a brawl with a cold blooded murderer, who threatened him a few minutes ago. She asked bhai to hit her before her husband. And then asked her husband to hit her before he raised his hands on 'ANYONE'.
Please note the difference.. She might be naive or stupid stupid but not confused between the two..

I have never seen her concern for bhai beyond a human concern when he was shot, which was kinda retarded. But this is Madhu for us!
The unspoken feelings, concern, respect, care in her eyes for bhai are actually the confabulations of delusional minds who apparently are watching something completely different.

- the Holi incident was entirely out of humanity, she has cleared it multiple times, even to RK.
- the next time she went to his house was to apologize for hurting him by mentioning abt his wife, and she had already asked him to stay away from her domestic matters.
- then after the party, she went to his house out of guilt, not out of concern for him, as she had used him as a means to her end, this was totally against her principles.
- she didnt even call him once to ask about what did he want to say to her, after RK proposed to her. If she was concerned about Goldie, won't she call him to ask why he came all the way back to the chawl?
- did she call him to tell her about her change of plans? She didnt even answer his umpteen missed calls, he left before the wedding.
- didnt she ask him to get out of the house when RK was upset seeing him in the room?
- did she even regret for a minute that she rudely threw out her 'friend' out of the house? Did she call him for once?
- but today she ran to call him, it was for RK's sake! Its not that she wants RK n bhai to be buddies n dring Mausami juice together.. Its because she doesn't want her husband to get into trouble with a gangster. Didnt she apologize to him for bringing bhai into their lives? .. Even though its RK who did all the unwedding and led to circumstances where she came across Goldie.

He was never her close friend or a confidant? He just happened to be an ear for her woes, as she was disappointed with her love. Bhai was on a one way track all this time. She never called him to talk about his plans, it was just circumstantial that he got involved. Once RK made up for all his mistakes, she was too involved in her bliss to even think about Aryan.

Yes, we didnt like, in fact hated those soft looks n touches but it was never a romantic inclination. It was the CVs trying to make the poster boy feel happy n important..LOL

Superb post Kashish... Thanks for taking the time and mentioning all the above...makes a lot more sense now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged

She asked bhai to hit her before her husband. And then asked her husband to hit her before he raised his hands on 'ANYONE'.

@bold-thanx 4 mentioning it... agree..
@red LOLLOLlet ds bhai enjoy dese lil candies...we all knw who d real hero z 

thanxx 4 taking out time n writing ds entire post..it is changing my perception.. every thing u mentioned is just bang on..n makes me wanna trust her...i wont say m no mre angry but yes i can accept her actions now..

n one thing that i hv alws loved abt her is d fact dat 4 her its nly abt RK her world revolves around him ..all right n wrong cease to exist vn its abt RK..she forgot abt her sis her dad n her mom for RK so ds "just friend" of a bhai doesnt evn stand a chance...so i'll hold on to this..n wait for the drama to unfold!!!
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
awesome post Kashish..maine dhoond hi liya LOL it was on page 7,8,9 i dun know where..

frankly speaking, i didn't expect everyone to overreact on a small scene...When i first saw it, i was laughing ke RK is RK, he will never change..but his wife who has lived with him for one year and seen so many ups and down, she doesn't understand what he's upto and act so naive in front of him...i mean how can she even think that RK will forgive Sultan for creating a scene and maligning MK's name?? that's how she is, i've accepted the fact LOL 

RK clearly used her, and took advantage of her dumbness, no two ways about it..his motive might be noble but he shouldn't have done it...there were so many ways to trap Sultan...Bhai himself makes a special appearance every second hour, why should RK chase him?? ab toh Bhai will come n stay in RK mansion...you know THIS is the precise reason I was happy with this news...ke Madhu will not get a chance to meet Bhai at the drop of a hat , listen to his sob stories and support him...when he'll be in RK mansion, there will be less room for a bigger MU...at least Madhu will not be meeting him at the eleventh hour and discuss RK D'oh

i think Madhu was being totally naive in thinking that RK brushed off the incident coz acc. to him , Sultan is doing this to take revenge and that's why he uchalofied MK's name...but her sympathy for Sultan is unfathomable Dead how can she talk normally to that person who was talking about RK ki chita jalana a few hours back? anyhow, she won't come in the offensive mode till the time she sees RK in danger and Sultan as a threat...

completely agree with the above post abt Madhu Clap yes, even for a minute , she never felt anything for Bhai ..but she cud not guess what HE feels for her Dead itna kuch hone ke baad bhi...u know NOW i know why she fell in love with RK..and phir se fell in love with him LOL this is her inherent nature...she cannot hate anyone..if Balraj had come to her with a sad face n apologized for his past deeds, he wud be forgiven too...

Edited by _charu_ - 24 June 2013 at 8:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690sunflower52anitarani

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Mb is totaly wrng by spprting sultan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index