Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Plz cut some slack to my crazies -2 (Page 4)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Superb analytical post, Cardio.ClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1dvs_smiRK

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Agree wid u!!
CrazyCryztal IF-Dazzler
CrazyCryztal
CrazyCryztal

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Awesome post cardio !!
Totally agree with u !!

"BTW since when is sending a criminal to jail considered immoral. I think it's being a good citizen!"

Seriously !! This is something bhai fans should listen to carefully !!
And for the first time i saw true concern in rk's eyes for the two ladies...

Awesome post !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dvs_smiRKsunflower52-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Your post gives very clear insight to the two characters we love. I'm a Rishbala fan and I just hate anything which dares to split them, Evenif it's the leads stupidity itself. There's a heck a lot of talk going now on the forum as to who are true Rishbala fans and who are not..? i mean how can you be true or a false fan..?If you like to see them together then you are a Rishbala fan .As simple as that. 

So, If someone criticises RK's actions being a Rishbala fan do they cease to be a Rishbala fan..? Or if someone thinks Madhu is being naive and her actions might cause a rift between Rishbala and dares to criticise her, are they not Rishbala fans anymore..?

IMHO, the true Rishbala fans will always criticize or complain about anything which has the potential to separate them. Even if it's the leads actions themselves.Some ppl will think "Oh why did she do this..? What if this causes a rift..?' Some others may think "What the heck is this guy doing? Isn't he in his right mind? what if this backfires?" and they let out their misgivings. But the reason behind both reactions is the same. They just don't want anything to separate their favourite couple. But here in this forum opinions are ALWAYS taken as either bashing or fangirling. 

In such a situation, your post is a breath of fresh air which dissects the actions of both our lovely leads without demeaning both.

Amazing post Cardio..!!Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1dvs_smiRKCrazyCryztalsunflower52_charu_..NadiaZ..anitaraniValar.Morghulis..sairat..leelaa9

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

@dil i agree. We criticise dm bcz we lve dm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyCryztal-Dil-

Bes_B IF-Sizzlerz
Bes_B
Bes_B

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Awesome post Cardio Clap   Clap Clap Clap

Edited by Bes_B - 23 June 2013 at 9:10am
fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
cardio I agree with ur each and every point abt Mb sending RK to meet bhai to sort out matte and I accept tht she cares for radhaji  It is not that I don't trust madhu but V all know Mb is character who has record of going against the most beloved people in her life and she has done that many times , durning accident fiasco she choose  makki instead of her sister dreams bcos she find injustice happening to him  she also went agaisnt her father when she came to know he shot RK,
  SO now when she see meera mentally ill  bcos of MK and bhai instigating her against MK maybe there is a chance she can take his side as she might think whatever he is saying is right and injustice has happen to him, V never know.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
 awesome post...both RK and Madhu r not wrong...RK is not wrong in punishing  bhai for spoiling the pooja...RK was right if bhai had a problem then he should have spoken to him even though it won't help but y all of a sudden barge in the studio and spoil the pooja...
Madhu is not wrong as she want to protect RK and wants this matter to b solved peacefully rather than fighting each other...even in prev epi she was concerned only for RK when he got hurt and didn't want him to do anything wrong...

Edited by raj80 - 23 June 2013 at 9:24am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index