Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Plz cut some slack to my crazies -2 (Page 3)

dvs_smiRK IF-Dazzler
dvs_smiRK
dvs_smiRK

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by ennishet

The only culprit I find here is that gangster. He is the root cause of all problems Rishbala and their family are facing today.
I agree but at this point, he seems to be the favourite of the channel pr PH, don't know who. It is sooo difficult to sit through his scenes.

I have a strong feeling he's a channel favorite. Going by the strong language RK uses in reference to him, get the vibe some PH frustration is coming through.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1cardio21ennishetanitaranileelaa9

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Awesome post my DaactarniClap

Yesterday I hadn't watched the episode and after reading the LU, I was mad at Madhu. But I just watched the episode just now and I can understand where she's coming from.

She is scared for RK and well RK is disappointed in Madhu for asking him to make peace with his biggest enemy. No one is wrong.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21_charu_anitaranileelaa9

nandinidavid96 IF-Sizzlerz
nandinidavid96
nandinidavid96

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Mindblowing Post. I'm kinda waiting for your amazing analysis. Madhu is too naive and RK is too brilliant. He truly loves madhu with all her qualities and stupidity and she loves him as he is. Neither of them try to change the other Yesterday both the crazies acted true to their characters. She cant see him in physical pain where as he cant take any insult. I dont see any fault in RK allowing madhu to call that dumbo and whats a big deal in making a criminal caught. Madhu hasnt figured the severity of hurt Radhaji & RK got with sultan's fiasco as she is more worried about their safety. RK can make up to madhu easily and she will fall for him allover again unless CV's come up with some cheap track to create a rift. But I wish yesterday madhu had slapped Sultan for hurting RK, letting that "love stuck puppy" know RK means world to her. Any ways I love this crazies the way they are and the trio was amazing yesterday.

Edited by nandininandu - 23 June 2013 at 5:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21_charu_leelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Originally posted by ennishet

The only culprit I find here is that gangster. He is the root cause of all problems Rishbala and their family are facing today.
I agree but at this point, he seems to be the favourite of the channel pr PH, don't know who. It is sooo difficult to sit through his scenes.

Soundarya, I understand your feelings ... feel the same. Have resorted to watching only bits and part of the episode. I hear it all in the kitchen and return back only when Rishbala are around. I will watch till 2nd July as it will give an idea of what is in store for us next month, then decide further ... or I might skip whole of July and return back in August.

I absolutely hate it that the Channel is butchering the leads ... can't see them doing this further.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1amrithascardio21-Dil-_charu_leelaa9

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Nice post Cardio..!!

Wanna say more..Will add later..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

aan-rish IF-Dazzler
aan-rish
aan-rish

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Awesome post Cardio Clap
I agree with u completely. In fact i was also thinking that both RK and Madhu trying to save each other but why Forum members keep bashing them? The actual culprits  are the cv's , they wrote these characters in such a way that RK is misjudjed as an insensitive manupulator (not by me Wink) and Madhu is misjudjed as a stupidly naive mad girl who have no brain(I was saying  abt what i feel ,not necessary that everyone feel the same) . I dont like the way the cv's wrote Madhu's character. 

Well you proved once again that you are a true RishBala fan 

Edited by aan-rish - 23 June 2013 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21_charu_

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Well written post Cardio!!
But I disagree with you regarding madhu... i have watched the episode many times and am always left disappointed by madhu...
in the scene in radhaji's room when radhaji asks RK aaj woh aadmi aake jo bakwaaas kar raha tha. did u see madhu's expression? she lowered her eyes and had a blank face.. she doesnt hold the same attitude as rk and radhaji on this... she is neutral who thinks Sultan might be speaking truth.. i found madhu's expressions weird in this scene. her body language and facial expressions when they started talking about sultan was like I am not part of this discussion and dont agree with you two..
And then she asks RK. i thought u forgot everything... is she mad? how can she think he will forget everything in 10 mins? that is because she didnt realize the gravity of the accusations hurled by sultan and its impact on RK... she saw their fight as just a brawl...
I cant bring myself to change my opinion on Madhu...
U r saying she is terrified of the death threats made by sultan as she knows how mercilessly he kills people.. then dont you think her attitude towards sultan has to change AFTER the death threat? then why is she speaking so softly and confidingly with him in precap.. and her questions to him on his mother in such soft voice? and her blank look when RK says woh tho gunda hai jab tak kisiko chot nahin pahunchayega uske ghar mein khana kaise banega?
She doesnt offer her personal opinion on sultan in any matter because she knows RK hates him and she cant offer the same opinion to him.. she still belives in his golden heart... else why couldnt she once say. i never thought sultan would come and say such things to my husband after considering me such a good friend..

sangeet6690Kenno_charu_leelaa9

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Cardio I admire ur clarity of thought and understanding of the leads characters even in the face of illogical twists and unjustified glorifying of an unneeded character! 

Edited by amrithas - 23 June 2013 at 7:03am

masan1aan-rish_charu_leelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index