Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Plz cut some slack to my crazies -2 (Page 2)

susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
loved your post   Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

..sairat.. IF-Sizzlerz
..sairat..
..sairat..

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Kashish awsm awsm awsm post Clap u r post is like saving grace for me after cmg across so many bashing or criticizing post.

i dont know Y ppl are judging them for der actions...they are very much in der character. Whatever they are doing is just for der family but with different ways.

Neither she is worried for Gangu nor sympathies with him. All she is worried for his safety.
After listening RK opinion she thought it would be better if they solve der matter peacefully...and get rid of this fiasco. She is not wrong here. Acc. to her, she is protecting her husband.

Same way neither RK blaming her for situation like she thought nor using her because when she told him to have meeting he was abt to say it is useless now but she cuts him and said she ll call Gangu and fix meeting. So RK is also not wrong here he just wanted to teach him lesson for Havan fiasco and His anger is very much understandable.

It is show MUs, arguments are part of the every track...it follows in real life too..nothing is smooth in life but the interesting part to see is how this two crazies overcome those flaws or MUs...
It is just start...more MUs and differences are abt come in this show till that sadakchaap is der in this show coz CV's /Channels Love for Channels PET. They are going to show Madhu more studpid or RK more Ruthless just to garner sympathy for Sadakchaap from Audience.

We need to support this crazies instead of fighting with each other or bashing RK/Madhu..
Love Rishbala forever ever Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1cardio21_charu_leelaa9

dvs_smiRK IF-Dazzler
dvs_smiRK
dvs_smiRK

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Awesome post Cardio, great read and nicely put into perspective. I just don't like how the scenario is being played out though. Its happening all over again. The leads are being tarnished for glorification of Bhai. They have now resorted to excessive crying of Bhai to garner sympathy.

Look at the way they have entwined it. Bhai agrees with Madhu to meet RK, hence Madhu is happy and trusts Bhai for peace talks. Why didn't they show Madhu being angry on Bhai for his actions? They then show RK has other plans, if the sending to jail spoiler are to be believed, painting RK in negative light. This leads to Rishbala misunderstanding with Madhu hurt that her nativity and innocence was used to get at Bhai.

So who comes out with flying 'Colors' through all this, why of course channel boy.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1cardio21..sairat.._charu_leelaa9

Kenno IF-Rockerz
Kenno
Kenno

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
I dont see him using Madhu as a bait, i would look at it this way if he would send her to meet him at his house or elsewhere and then follow her. There is difference between Goldie n RK!  he will never ever put Madhu's life in danger

Clap very good point that is..
i never thought RK is using her..if he told madhu what he is doing she will not let him do it and RK knows her biwi very well and her good heart..

RK want to give back to that gangster for all that he done beyond his limits and he decided to get him arrested whats wrong in that??i didnt find any wrong with madhu also..cos we know she dont want to create a fight and responsible for the whole

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1dvs_smiRKleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Kashish, I agree with your post, I know the reasoning instinctively. But I was so disappointed after yesterday, I am not going to watch till the Sultan track is over. And believe me, i love these two crazies, so it is very difficult for me, but I am determined, I am not going to watch if they degrade the leads anymore at the expense of their favourite blue eyed boy. Madhu is like a sherni when it comes to her family, how can she talk to Sultan so calmly after the pooja? Total clunk, to accomodate a weeping Sultan

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1minu_8blacklambodvs_smiRKcardio21_charu_leelaa9

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Nice post, Cardio!

You have finely balanced both RK and Madhu's characters and their actions yesterday. Read some bashing posts yesterday ... and was really troubled reading all that crap.

RK and Madhu are in their characters, the way they have been written since the start. I've seen a change in RK, he isn't the same ruthless and uncaring brute that he was when Rishbala first got married last August. RK loves Madhu very much and there are no doubts about Madhu's feelings. She has always been in love with RK, even post revenge. Hats off to this girl, not to have hate in her heart even when she was dealt the worst blow ... I remember her sending Bittuji back to RK the very next of unwedding.

I hate to see either RK or Madhu getting bashed here. When people defend Madhu saying she is in her character, I want them to understand RK too is in his character. He wil be shrewd, ruthless and unyielding when dealing with Sultan and that's what I expect from him, nothing less.

Further, Rishbala got married and put a stop to their last chapter. Both forgave each other and decided to put a full-stop to their past mistakes. I don't want anyone to remind me of Madhu's or RK's mistakes now. The past is past and please let it die. RK has redeemed in my eyes and there is no karma or destiny or anything waiting for him ... and Madhu too apologized for her revenge plan.

The only culprit I find here is that gangster. He is the root cause of all problems Rishbala and their family are facing today.

Edited by ennishet - 23 June 2013 at 9:05am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1dvs_smiRKblacklambocardio21KennoValar.Morghulis_charu_..sairat..leelaa9

Payal_263 Groupbie
Payal_263
Payal_263

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

Kashish, I agree with your post, I know the reasoning instinctively. But I was so disappointed after yesterday, I am not going to watch till the Sultan track is over. And believe me, i love these two crazies, so it is very difficult for me, but I am determined, I am not going to watch if they degrade the leads anymore at the expense of their favourite blue eyed boy. Madhu is like a sherni when it comes to her family, how can she talk to Sultan so calmly after the pooja? Total clunk, to accomodate a weeping Sultan

I agree with Soundarya here. Someone just came and tarnish your FIL and right in front of you and Madhu talking calmly with him over the phone.. I really dont see any hope for Madhu's character development anymoreConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21_charu_

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

The only culprit I find here is that gangster. He is the root cause of all problems Rishbala and their family are facing today.
I agree but at this point, he seems to be the favourite of the channel pr PH, don't know who. It is sooo difficult to sit through his scenes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet6690masan1dvs_smiRKblacklambocardio21Kennoennishetleelaa9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index