Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aan-rish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post Cardio 👏
I agree with u completely. In fact i was also thinking that both RK and Madhu trying to save each other but why Forum members keep bashing them? The actual culprits  are the cv's , they wrote these characters in such a way that RK is misjudjed as an insensitive manupulator (not by me 😉) and Madhu is misjudjed as a stupidly naive mad girl who have no brain(I was saying  abt what i feel ,not necessary that everyone feel the same) . I dont like the way the cv's wrote Madhu's character. 

Well you proved once again that you are a true RishBala fan 
Edited by aan-rish - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well written post Cardio!!
But I disagree with you regarding madhu... i have watched the episode many times and am always left disappointed by madhu...
in the scene in radhaji's room when radhaji asks RK aaj woh aadmi aake jo bakwaaas kar raha tha. did u see madhu's expression? she lowered her eyes and had a blank face.. she doesnt hold the same attitude as rk and radhaji on this... she is neutral who thinks Sultan might be speaking truth.. i found madhu's expressions weird in this scene. her body language and facial expressions when they started talking about sultan was like I am not part of this discussion and dont agree with you two..
And then she asks RK. i thought u forgot everything... is she mad? how can she think he will forget everything in 10 mins? that is because she didnt realize the gravity of the accusations hurled by sultan and its impact on RK... she saw their fight as just a brawl...
I cant bring myself to change my opinion on Madhu...
U r saying she is terrified of the death threats made by sultan as she knows how mercilessly he kills people.. then dont you think her attitude towards sultan has to change AFTER the death threat? then why is she speaking so softly and confidingly with him in precap.. and her questions to him on his mother in such soft voice? and her blank look when RK says woh tho gunda hai jab tak kisiko chot nahin pahunchayega uske ghar mein khana kaise banega?
She doesnt offer her personal opinion on sultan in any matter because she knows RK hates him and she cant offer the same opinion to him.. she still belives in his golden heart... else why couldnt she once say. i never thought sultan would come and say such things to my husband after considering me such a good friend..
amrithas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cardio I admire ur clarity of thought and understanding of the leads characters even in the face of illogical twists and unjustified glorifying of an unneeded character!  Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb analytical post, Cardio.👏⭐️
CrazyCryztal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post cardio !!
Totally agree with u !!

"BTW since when is sending a criminal to jail considered immoral. I think it's being a good citizen!"

Seriously !! This is something bhai fans should listen to carefully !!
And for the first time i saw true concern in rk's eyes for the two ladies...

Awesome post !!
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Your post gives very clear insight to the two characters we love. I'm a Rishbala fan and I just hate anything which dares to split them, Evenif it's the leads stupidity itself. There's a heck a lot of talk going now on the forum as to who are true Rishbala fans and who are not..? i mean how can you be true or a false fan..?If you like to see them together then you are a Rishbala fan .As simple as that. 

So, If someone criticises RK's actions being a Rishbala fan do they cease to be a Rishbala fan..? Or if someone thinks Madhu is being naive and her actions might cause a rift between Rishbala and dares to criticise her, are they not Rishbala fans anymore..?

IMHO, the true Rishbala fans will always criticize or complain about anything which has the potential to separate them. Even if it's the leads actions themselves.Some ppl will think "Oh why did she do this..? What if this causes a rift..?' Some others may think "What the heck is this guy doing? Isn't he in his right mind? what if this backfires?" and they let out their misgivings. But the reason behind both reactions is the same. They just don't want anything to separate their favourite couple. But here in this forum opinions are ALWAYS taken as either bashing or fangirling. 

In such a situation, your post is a breath of fresh air which dissects the actions of both our lovely leads without demeaning both.

Amazing post Cardio..!!👍🏼
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@dil i agree. We criticise dm bcz we lve dm.
Bes_B thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post Cardio 👏   👏 👏 👏Edited by Bes_B - 10 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
cardio I agree with ur each and every point abt Mb sending RK to meet bhai to sort out matte and I accept tht she cares for radhaji  It is not that I don't trust madhu but V all know Mb is character who has record of going against the most beloved people in her life and she has done that many times , durning accident fiasco she choose  makki instead of her sister dreams bcos she find injustice happening to him  she also went agaisnt her father when she came to know he shot RK,
  SO now when she see meera mentally ill  bcos of MK and bhai instigating her against MK maybe there is a chance she can take his side as she might think whatever he is saying is right and injustice has happen to him, V never know.
raj80 thumbnail
 awesome post...both RK and Madhu r not wrong...RK is not wrong in punishing  bhai for spoiling the pooja...RK was right if bhai had a problem then he should have spoken to him even though it won't help but y all of a sudden barge in the studio and spoil the pooja...
Madhu is not wrong as she want to protect RK and wants this matter to b solved peacefully rather than fighting each other...even in prev epi she was concerned only for RK when he got hurt and didn't want him to do anything wrong...
Edited by raj80 - 10 years ago