India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Plz cut some slack to my crazies -2

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I came across many posts bashing Madhu for prioritizing her social misadventures over RK, and RK using Madhu as a bait to get Sultan!! ConfusedTo each it's own! But from what I see, I have altogether a different picture

Madhu's perspective:
A few hours ago a gangster threatened her husband about burning his pyre.  And this was not a random threat! She has witnessed earlier that  the same gangster shot people mercilessly and twisted necks at the drop of a hat. 
This is the same husband for whom she left her mom n family out of her wedding celebrations, the husband for whom she cut all ties with her father, the same husband for whose love she kept her past behind about how she was humiliated in public. Why do we think that she should care for her dead FIL's reputation and not her husband's life? Why do u think a wife would let her husband get into a brawl with a cold blooded murderer??

She was feeling so guilty of introducing the gangster in their lives as she saw how this man hurt the love of her life! Did she for once mention that he is a gold hearted guy, wouldn't lie, or RK should talk to him as he may be speaking truth!! NO!  She just wanted cease fire between the two.. She thinks that she can be a peacemaker as Goldie has demonstrated a soft corner for her in the past. (She is too naive to understand the real intentions of the sleazebag!) Both RK n Madhu can't see each other in physical pain. She can't see his inner pain because she is shit scared about his life. I never saw him sympathizing with gangster! She doesn't care for him at all. I have given many instances. 
And yes, there is no growth in her character because other than the 4 months in her life, she has led a highly protected life. First it was Malik n Pads! When she got married to RK, she found a close confidant in RJ. Then RK pampered her! After the unwedding her MIL n bittuji continued to side with her. And now she has a shrewd n indulgent husband, who loves her insanely and kinda enjoys her stupidity. 

I am not denying that she has a reputation of going on useless tirades and her life is a assemblage of social misadventures from whatever shown thus far. I have been annoyed wth them but its a known fact tat she is naively stupid. This is not a surprise for RK. He knew it beforehand that his wife is innocent to the point of being stupid, and he has no qualms about it as he is confident tat he can make up for it. Did he for once voice out to her that he needs her to be more sharp?  He loves her for watever she is. 

Did u see when both RK n Madhu were sitting around RJ? I love the three together! Smile  The concern she had for RJ was visible, she was constantly caressing her forehead. She does care for her MIL! But she cares more for her physical health tan the emotional trauma caused by her dead husband. So now her priority is to get her family out of this. she is incapable of doing it. So she came up with whatever her innocent n simple mind can think of. It's out of her love, not her social stance or sympathy for the Raymonds!

RK's perspective:
RK! RK! I love RK!! This is how an ideal man should be! Clap Caring son, doting husband, rock for his family, protector of the house, ruthless for the world!! Especially, when his mom n wife are the two most gullible women in the world. His first goal is to protect his mom from the emotional trauma n then his father's pride! That's what an ideal son is supposed to do, rather than having round table conferences with a man who claims himself to be the real son and calls him illegitimate in front of his mom. Dead

I dont see him using Madhu as a bait, i would look at it this way if he would send her to meet him at his house or elsewhere and then follow her. There is difference between Goldie n RK!  he will never ever put Madhu's life in danger! He is the one who plans to go to meet him. He never even asked her to call bhai! In fact he is fiercely protective of Madhu n RJ! He was talking to Bittuji to look for him. Madhu volunteered to call bhai n arrange a meeting between the two. he never led her on till she asked if he will be ready to talk to him. In fact he was aggressed that she expects him to talk to Bhai as he doesnt care two hoots about Bhai's empty threats.. BTW since when is sending a criminal to jail considered immoral. I think it's being a good citizen!  OK! Madhu might be hurt initially but RK has to get his priorities straight. He knows he can deal with her later.  It would be stupid of him to let him roam free and put his mom's health at risk.

He was so angry at Goldie when he broke his dad's pic but Madhu stopped him, he didnt push her away to jump on Gangu. He asked Madhu softly to not interfere in Friday's episode. The moment he saw his mom faint, his expression changed from anger to concern, made her laugh even though he was simmering in anger.  When Madhu was crying and apologizing to him, he was so gentle with her, lovingly asked her to get rid of her guilt as  it was not her fault. i m not sure how it is equated to treating his wife as a punching bag. Dead Nonetheless, I don't expect him to show any humanity to a gangster who was trying his best to stop his marriage, was lusting at his wife, and then insulted his parents. 

No offense!! people are either very large hearted or have questionable backgrounds so its easy for them to relate to Goldie! i feel bad for him n meeraji but cant relate to them. My mom didnt marry my dad surreptitiously! Nor does my dad have a questionable reputation that I will listen to any scumbag making disgusting accusations at him. If anything I can relate to RK who is born out of a socially accepted wedlock n idolizes his dad. 

So RK bashers n Madhu bashers please maintain a decorum when you comment! ! All are entitled to an opinion and u can make ur own posts voicing them. Thanks! 

None of them is wrong!! both are trying to protect their loved ones! Rk his mom n his wife,, madhu her husband!!
The two love each other with all their flaws and are frustrated with each other at times like any normal couple.. They will continue to have differences but that will not break the strong bond they share. And CVs have to favor the poster boy so all this butchering of leads might start again! But if they are stubborn, MEIEJ fans are no less! For us it will always be about Rishbala!! 

Edited by cardio21 - 22 June 2013 at 8:24pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

indyarocksshanmanbabi01madhulovesrkRimaloverforeverastarsyasyabcbs_srkroma2011EvIl_ReDefInEdanvikaatti7799ChEtAn02.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..sani92261mangaloremasan1sangeet6690aahaaan_rkhansa22blacklambo.SoulMates.LSPDriver123Taniya20aan-rishmevanpshweta2728dvs_smiRKamrithasshinseenNeutral_MonaShazziearmummyharianjana--Rose--KissTheSkynatzsunflower52Love-Blossomssush12_RMsupercool3anitaraniSunsetglow_charu_..NadiaZ....sairat..Bes_Bsusan7.FairyDust.fairy_talesennishet-Dil-raj80_Tangled_Valar.Morghulisrishbala3018Befikreleelaa9itsRitziHdhd

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
good post cardio . but I am not able to completely agree with you today ..hope it turns out as you wrote ...but I have too much trust in madhu's social service mission ..LOL  as for  rk using madhu to find sultan , I did not like cvs hinting it because rk already knows where sultan conducts his business .. so it is pure clunk to get madhu involved in it..

Edited by armummy - 22 June 2013 at 8:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1cardio21

LSPD IF-Dazzler
LSPD
LSPD

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I hope I are rt cardio
But somehow since the entry of ghg I have lost hope in cvs when it comes to put down others for him
Yesterday also they could have handled the situation better
I think rk could have just asked the adress and I am sure mb woul have given it
Why make him lie to his new wedded wife

masan1cardio21

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Good post...

masan1cardio21

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Clap
as always...you burned the floor! ClapClap
loved your post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1cardio21rishbala3018

Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Totally agree Cardio.. As usual lovely post..
I dont understand why this bashing about Madhu and RK. Now they are Rishbala. They are together. But if one thinks either is wrong its just their POV and shouldnt be taken as bashing!!
Madhu got married to RK after a lot of heartaches, obstacles and pain. So she is worried about his safety first and foremost. But at the same to expect him to talk to Sultan calmly so soon after the wedding day episode and the havan hungama is expecting a bit too much from RK. RK too knows Madhu's nature so he played along. He never did and never would ask Madhu to talk to Sultan. But he didnt stop her from calling Sultan because he trusts her.
Madhu sees good in all even Sultan. Even after he behaved unreasonably in the puja, she still believes he will listen to her. If Sultan wanted peace, he wouldnt have done this damage in the first place.
I am actually looking forward to this track developing. Its bringing out different shades of emotions in our Rishbala. But that doesnt still make me like Sultan unfortunately.
I also loved the trio scene. RK with his choti si duniya , Madhu and His mom. Very adorable.
Looking forward to see Rishbala getting stronger as well as the Ruthless RK back again!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverastarmasan1Love-Blossomssunflower52cardio21rishbala3018..sairat..leelaa9

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:22am | IP Logged
I was waiting 4 ur post. Gud post amazing to c protecting ur crazies.
Well cvs did what they intendd to do before marriage to plant a seed of separation n mu. N they did it beautifully by butchering their leads to make space 4 gud 4 nthng person.
I wanna agree wd u but i cnt i dnt like madhu yestrday. Is she d same madhu who went mad at hs husband 4 talking abt paddo n shammo marriage? Hw cn she ovrluk d effect of ds trauma causd to radha by sultan's allegation on her died husbnd. Evn rk gve her hint by saying tum kya karti! But she turnd deaf. Smebdy tried to hurt ur husbnd n taintd ur family image n u r askng ur husbnd is evrythng ok? R u serious madhu? She is d dumbest gal to be fall in lve. Cme on 4 once atleast once can u put ur husbnd above all d world. I was so dsgustd at cvs. Ds ws their 1st attmpt of butcherng madhu again aftr marriage. I wnt to hate her but i lve her so much i cnt do it.
Rk man wht u did. Was it rght? People use to bash u left rght n u gave dm anther chance. Y cvs didnt rk knw tht madhu has mble no of dsgstng sadakchap. Dn y trying to shw he usd her n lied to her. Just to garner sympathy 4 that clunk.
VD dude u r d best actor in currnt scenario. Few minutes of screen presence perfming various shades wd diffrnt emotions n in a non continuous shot. Awesme man. Take my advice to hell vd cvs. Grab d 1st oppurtnty to get.
DD i knw ur a fab just fab. Dnt potray such weak charctr. I just lve u. U wl get sme bettr prospctve once u r free 4rm ds shit. U cn go to d top.
Dear cardio i m hell pissd off better to gve my cntribution to falling of trps. M happy by readng all u guys views.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverastarcardio21leelaa9

mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
loved ur Post n it kinda gave me some Positive vibes else i was really confused with madhu... Smile

masan1cardio21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index