Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: How to Win Your Crush's Heart LAST PART PG 23 (Page 9)

-.Pari.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pari.-
-.Pari.-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Edited on Page 6 Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushi

Parii.. IF-Rockerz
Parii..
Parii..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
lovelySmile

LuvArnavKhushi

ARSHIANDI IF-Rockerz
ARSHIANDI
ARSHIANDI

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
awesome updt dear
arshi are tooo cute
cont soon

LuvArnavKhushi

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Hi,

I am here...sorry for the late comment :(

Arnav and Khushi's conversation always makes me laugh. They are both childish and innocent in their own way. Arnav's dialogue about burring her body was hilarious. Sometimes with friends what happen is they know our fears and purposely they scare us ;) Is there a way Khushi can get back at Arnav...he has his fears also..hai na Wink

Pls cont soon...

LuvArnavKhushi

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
no update?!
m sad:(
LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheesemad

no update?!
m sad:(

Soon my dear. Within minutes really. Sorry for the wait. :(
LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

SS: How to Win Your Crush's Heart part 4

Khushi woke up and it took her a second to comprehend where she was before she remembered she and Payal slept with Anjali in her room. Because she and Anjali were the closer friends, Payal got the bed to herself while the other two slept on mattresses on the floor. She got up but noticed Payal wasn't on the bed. She cranked her head and noticed the lights in the bathroom were on.

She walked around Anjali and went into the hallway to go to the other bathroom. She tried the knob and found it locked. She sat on the top staircase and waited for it to be available. Her back straightened when she Arnav show up at the bottom of the stairs and walk up with a smile on his face. "Hi," she said and he replied with a nod of the head.

He looked once towards the bathroom then sat one step lower from Khushi. "Did my friends haunt you last night?"

Khushi grimaced. "They did! And we made a pact to kill you one day."

Both of them turned their attention to the bathroom door when they heard the sound of the shower. "Great," Khushi mumbled and Arnav gave her a look.

"Are you working today?" She asked when there was an awkward moment of silence between them. Arnav shook his head no. "We all took off today because we're taking you guys to the park. Picnic time!" He said with a wide grin, which was far too contagious for Khushi because she also smiled.

"Remember the park we went to when we were ten and my bua came with her daughter? We were out until 11 pm that night just to catch the fireworks."

"Well I couldn't really see the fireworks because your big head was covering the view."

"Bull. But seriously, don't you remember? I mean despite all the rude comments you made to me, it was a nice time."

Arnav stared at nothing in particular then broke out into a smile while nodding his head. "Yeah...it was a nice time."

"Anyway, I guess Akash should be out of the bathroom from now. I'll go wash up," he prepared to get up when Khushi grabbed onto his forearm. He lifted a brow at her and even though she tried to remain neutral, she couldn't help but note his hard muscles - and not to mention the contact in general.

"There's something on your face," she said pointing to his cheek. He touched his cheek but she shook her head negatively and pointed to the other cheek. He wiped his other cheek but that didn't seem to be the problem either. She pointed at his chest and when he looked down, she flicked his nose up and ran down the stairs laughing.

He ran after her and she threw Akash a "hey!" before rushing to the bathroom and slamming it on Arnav's face. "But there are no lights in that bathroom," Akash said and Arnav smirked. "I know."

Khushi came out within seconds and gave him a death glare. "Stupidity will get you no where, Arnav. I've literally told you that so many times."

Everyone finally came down for breakfast and Khushi ended up sitting in a seat perpendicular to Arnav. "What would you like?" He asked politely making Khushi furrow her eyebrows in suspicion.

He was about to put her some curry but she stopped his hand. "Just a paratha please."

He did just that and passed her a cup of coffee. "Specially made for you," he said quietly and Khushi's suspicion reappeared. She looked at it and raised an eyebrow at him. "I will hurt you so bad if this ends up being a prank."

"Shut up! I don't have all the time in this world to amuse you."

"Don't you?" She mumbled but he didn't hear. She noticed how his plate was empty. "Aren't you going to eat?"

He looked at her and shook his head. "I already ate."

Everyone was lost in conversation when the men finally got up and went to the livingroom. Arnav leaned forward and crossed his arms on the table and looked at Khushi. "You want more coffee?" He asked and she shook her head no.

"Why not? Ma, Khushi wants tea," he said to his mom who immediately looked at Khushi to offer her more.

"No, no! I don't. I think Arnav wants some." She gave him a cheeky smile and when Avni noticed it was just another joke between them, she turned her attention away from them.

After breakfast, they sat around for some time before preparation for the picnic started. Avni stood in the kitchen and passed Arnav and Akash all the things necessary. As he was coming out he saw Khushi standing in the sun by their car in a white kameez and green patiala salwar. "It's not a wedding!" He called out to her and when she turned her hair flew in the breeze for a moment before she pulled it all to one side.

"You're right, it's not a wedding! You're mouth would drop open the day you see me dressed for a wedding!"

"Acha?" He asked as he settled the first cooler in the trunk of the family van. He moved aside to allow Akash put in the second cooler and rested his arm against the side of the van, all the while looking at Khushi. "You don't need to try so hard."

She stared at him completely dumbfounded. She didn't know if he meant that for real or just a silly and stupid joke again therefore she didn't know how to reply. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Do you not understand the words that come out of my mouth? Use your brain, Khushi - the one you claim to have." And with that, he walked back towards the house.

She was about to run off into her fantasy land where she took his every word as a sign before she backtracked and remembered. 'The brain I claim to have?!'

She grimaced at him when he came out with bags in his hand.

"If you can stop hating and help that would be very useful." He said.

"No I'd prefer to watch you suffer while you carry those heavy bags, Arnav."

He laughed and flexed his arms up with the bags. "I'm not suffering one bit."

Khushi blushed and she had to look away as a smile crept on her lips. 'Oh Arnav! Stop flaunting - you already got me at "you're stupid" eleven years ago!' She giggled to herself and when she turned again she found him staring at her like she was a freak case.

She scowled at him before she got in the van - the younger adults were going in one car while the older ones went in another. She didn't close the door so she wasn't surprised when Arnav showed up right by it. "You need to sit all the way in the back."

"Why?"

"Because Khushi - that's where the sheep always go." He said, trying very hard to suppress a laugh.

"Then you go sit!" She shot back making Arnav's eyes widen. He shook his head with a smile. "I'm sure you'd love that but I'm actually driving. Sorry to disappoint."

She gave him a sarcastic smile in return. "Let's hope you don't kill us all!"

"With you in the car, how can I not?"

"Meaning???" She asked quickly before interpreting his words to her favor.

He put his hand on the frame of the van and leaned in towards Khushi making her hold her breath as to why he was coming so close. "You have a problem," he started and Khushi furrowed her eyes questioningly. 'In loving you?' She wondered.

"You talk so fricken much, Khushi!" He finally said and Khushi's lips formed a straight line to show her annoyance. "So don't listen!"

This time he didn't say anymore. He just stared at her with a hint of smile on his lips. Khushi was looking everywhere but at him. Talk about awkward silence! And it didn't make it any better that he was just staring at her.

"Go!" She finally said and his smile grew as he moved away and walked around the van. Everyone else started to come. Akash, Payal and Khushi took their seats in the middle row while Arnav sat in the passenger seat because was kicked out of the driver's seat by Anjali who wanted to drive. Khushi sitting in the middle - between Akash and Payal - gave him a sly smile when he looked back.

With the lack of up-to-date and new songs playing, Arnav took out a bunch of CD's from the glove compartment and asked what they wanted to listen to. Khushi bit her bottom lip once before she inched forward in her seat and extended her hand to get the CD's from him but he didn't allow her. "Arnav!" She chided by slapping his shoulder.

He brought them closer again and this time when Khushi pointed to one, she noticed once it happened that her hand was practically covering his. It's a good thing he was stupid because he didn't notice one bit when she casually removed her hand. Or did he?

When he finally chose a CD, he showed it to Khushi first who agreed to it but took an extra few seconds to gaze at her before popping it in. Now the fun had finally begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry 'bout yesterday! I had counselling for my clients to do and today is my graduation! woot woot! 

Ok might be silly question, but since I kinda left editing awhile ago, does anyone want to create a banner for this story? I always find them cool but I don't have the patience (though I do have all the time) to make one. hah, anyways, that's all. 

Hope you liked it! Have a great day/night!

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 16 October 2013 at 6:43am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

bertunderground1Mcoyzraniushaneena2000mdm2013kavyaarshimalar3nimkoaridjlocasangeethbalaathiraktarhi10jankisoni86hari93sasyaSilvergirlrsingh0103shalinikanaguAnu179funwe23Priya_0ll..Gungun..llforeverromanticrambo117palaayanSonia_J16zar-baraChocolate_barunLovely_Bajwa_littlemissstarzeediavikadesigirlvidya.sanjayMsFuzzybear69saavan_loverfaffyShweta1691lovespellarnavbaruncrazyaddictionLalaland222Rishita.SIholicmomoahmddevishreeIPKKNDfan4everP4rveen12simi58ipkknd-fanIronButterflyzayana123adhu11SS88PhoenixTearsTeriKhamoshiyankshubhangiParii...ButterCup.daisydee425star_fan1missmkzafimeloniechandana.ssweetydoll32ARSHIANDImahrusweetyipkkndkasrDee_JEchTeeThanuAdityaFAYKHAN29honey-sweetycheesemadRasgulla_sp

Chocolate_barun Goldie
Chocolate_barun
Chocolate_barun

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Am frst
awesome update so they are off to picnic and arnav said her tht she made his jaw dropped...waiting for their more innocent romance at picnic...update soon thanks for pm

Edited by Chocolate_barun - 27 June 2013 at 10:08am

LuvArnavKhushi

Go to top