Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: How to Win Your Crush's Heart LAST PART PG 23 (Page 6)

P4rveen12 IF-Dazzler
P4rveen12
P4rveen12

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Brilliant and fantastic update,

Arnav and Khushi are definitely quite immature, but quite cute and funny as well.

Love the way Khushi was trying to get Arnav's attention by talking to Akash,

Loved the update,

Eager to read more, please continue soon.

Thanks for the PM xx 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArnavKhushi

littlemissstar Goldie
littlemissstar
littlemissstar

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Luved their cute little fights.
They r soo adorable

LuvArnavKhushi

ipkknd-fan IF-Dazzler
ipkknd-fan
ipkknd-fan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Great update!
Im living this story :)

LuvArnavKhushi

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

LuvArnavKhushi

jankisoni86 Senior Member
jankisoni86
jankisoni86

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
this sounds very interesting dear... Please update soon...

LuvArnavKhushi

zayana123 IF-Dazzler
zayana123
zayana123

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Love the update... intresting 1...

LuvArnavKhushi

LuvArnavKhushi Goldie
LuvArnavKhushi
LuvArnavKhushi

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

How to Win Your Crush's Heart part 3

After dinner, everyone else except Khushi and Anjali went outside to the gazebo. "Go out too Khushi, I'm almost done."

"Yeah right! You think I'm going to let you stand here by yourself to wash dishes? Let me do them," Khushi extended her hands towards the dishes but Anjali bumped her away with her hip.

"Chup! You're insane if you think I'm going to allow you. Khushi, go out!"

Khushi let out a sigh but agreed to it nonetheless. What would she do outside anyways? Other than steal several glances at Arnav, she really wouldn't have any other reason to be there.

She went out the back sliding doors and as soon as she walked out, everyone else was already standing and walking back in. "Arre?" She asked Payal who widened her eyes. "TV serial's starting. Can't miss that now can we?"

Khushi laughed and was about to follow after her sister when she saw a figure move in her peripheral vision. She looked curiously and went down the steps to go to the gazebo. She found Arnav and Akash sitting on chairs doing nothing in particular.

But it looked like she interrupted something because Arnav looked at her with a smirk. She could have taken advantage and sat next to him on the love seat but her nerves were working up as it was so she took the single seat. "Why did everyone leave?"

"Well they found out that you're coming so they left," Arnav said and Khushi's expression fell making him snort a laugh.

"Funny."

Akash suddenly got up and turned to leave. "Where are you going?" Khushi asked.

"My friend is here. I'll be back in a few minutes." He continued walking and Khushi stared after him for some time in a confused state. The last time they were there, they were fixing a pathway to the front of the house. She looked at Arnav and pointed to where Akash had walked up to. "Did you guys fix the walkway?"

He nodded his head yes. "We did. We also have a place to bury your body when I kill you."

Khushi's mouth dropped in horror. "Are you mad?!"

"I am! And the sole cause is you!" He said all too happily. Of course life couldn't go on without Khushi making an internal comment. 'I'm the cause of his madness? Hallelujah! He's mad as in madly in love with me!! The feeling is mutual honey.'

She got up and stood in front of him. "Can you show me it?"

"No," he said curtly.

"C'mon, Arnav! I don't come here everyday - show me!" She said with pouted lips. He stared at her for some time before he put his hand out to her so she could help him up. She grabbed on and did just that, stumbling a bit when she tried to move away because they were so close to each other. She found it so odd that he asked her to help him up when he easily could have gotten up himself. She wanted to take that as a sign but with this silly boy, she could never be sure.

She followed behind him and allowed her smile to naturally come to her lips when she saw an arch on the side of the house, decorated with lush green vines. "This is beautiful!"

She walked past him and stood right under the arch, making the scene perfect as the sun was only a few minutes away from setting.

Arnav went and joined her under the arch and when Khushi turned to find him there, she was a little startled. "So..." she said a little breathlessly. She tried to take in sufficient amounts of air without having her chest heave so much.

"This is it. Not much more to it," he almost whispered. Khushi's eyebrows furrowed a bit. "What is it?" She had the terrifying feeling that he meant them...or what they felt for each other. Which apparently is not much -from his side anyway.

"The walkway. It's not that interesting." He noticed how Khushi let out a big gust of breath.

She turned her head away to continue looking down the path. He was wrong. It was interesting - it had bushes of flowers on both sides and the actual pathway continued with pebbles. It was a like a tiny piece from a faitytale garden. She looked back at him with a smile though she wondered if he could see properly since it was growing darker. "It's perfect."

"I don't think you'll find it perfect when I tell you just how many ghosts come out at night."

Khushi's smile fell completely. That was not a nice joke for him to make considering that he knew very well - from her emails - that she was terrified of ghosts. She'd never seen one but she did believe in them. "That's not even funny," she spat and began to walk away in the dark when Arnav made a silly sound to scare her.

"Stop!" She hissed but he only laughed. He didn't know but she was literally on the verge of tears. She lost her patience when he whistled a very creepy tune in a very slow and mocking way.

She charged towards him and pushed at his chest making his back hit the side of the arch. "I said stop! That's not funny! Take me inside!" Her voice trembled and he heard the fright there. All signs of smiles and laughter were gone from his face.

"It's only a joke and you know that!" He said in his defence.

"It doesn't matter - you know I'm scared of stuff like that! It's like taking a person who is scared of heights on a fricken Ferris wheel! It's meant to be fun for others but for that person it's horrifying!"

"Don't cry!" He exclaimed when he saw a tear roll down her cheek and she hastily wiped it away. He grabbed her upper arm and turned her towards him. "Okay, I'm sorry. Don't cry. Your parents are going to think I did something funny."

Khushi looked up and gaped at him. "You did do something 'funny,' you idiot!"

"Yeah, but they're gonna think another kind of funny," he said with a smirk and a wink and Khushi curled her lips in anger of his silly joke. "Stupid," she mumbled and he lightly slapped her cheek. She gasped and slapped him back.

"Stop! You're so immature for a 21 year old. Grow up and respect your elders!" He said and Khushi tried to slap him again but he held her hand. "Elders my ass, Arnav! You're nine months older than me. I've literally been telling you that for the past decade!"

"No. I'm older, I'm wiser, and that's that. Now get moving." He let her go first but she didn't move. She gave him the look of suspicion.

"Fine, but don't you think of asking for help when they get you from behind," he started to walk forward before Khushi hurried over so she was in front of him. Arnav smirked and when she least expected it, he tickled her sides making her jump and scream in fright. When he started laughing, she hit his arm a few times before she ran the rest of the way back into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm so thankful for your support and encouragement for this story! I'm very glad you like it! Hope you like this part too! Have a wonderful day/night!

Edited by LuvArnavKhushi - 15 October 2013 at 7:27pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1underground1rtmarajdivyyasreeMcoyzraniushaneena2000kavyaarshimalar3nimkoaridjsangeethbalaowinbhambariathiraktlilyattitudeKhushixoxoAnu179Silvergirlrsingh0103shalinikanaguhari93SansShyamjankisoni86abna1989funwe23Priya_0palaayanll..Gungun..llSonia_J16Amita2014zar-baraChocolate_barunfamiyalittlemissstarKrishika209Lovely_Bajwa_crazyaddictionLalaland222zeediashubhi2401Apples94vikadesigirlMsFuzzybear69smiley13lovespellfaffyShweta1691saavan_lovergom3090devishreemomoahmdRishita.SIholicP4rveen12simi58ipkknd-fanIronButterfly-.Pari.-adhu11ARSHIANDImahrusweetyipkkndkasrmissmkParii...ButterCup.saima4744sweetydoll32star_fan1daisydee425zafichandana.ssmanmeloniehajrFAYKHAN29EchTeeDee_Jhoney-sweety..Gunjan..cheesemadRasgulla_sp

-.Pari.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pari.-
-.Pari.-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update dear Clap Clap Clap

Just loved it!

They are sooo cute!!!

I have a feeling Arnav likes Khushi too Embarrassed

My day started of by reading this one and it way just the best way to start the day off!

Thanks for writing this one Smile

Update Soon ... Eagerly Waiting to Read Day Dreaming

Now I am gona go read your other works!

And yaaay I am first tooo Dancing LOL

Love Heart
Pari

Edited by pari162 - 26 June 2013 at 5:26am

LuvArnavKhushi

Go to top